Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. (4882 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
I have been on this forum for quite some time now as an anonymous, and the cries of men being handed their balls by women whom they thought love them are ubiquitous. In this regard, here is some list of things to determine, to know if a woman is a keeper, and you shouldn't waste your time on her if she is not.

1. A girlfriend will complement your outfit, a woman will complement your being

A girlfriend is merely interested in the ''now'', her motto is ''what's in for me''? her selfishness triumphs your common interest, and as much as your actions satisfy her ego and score social points, she will stay. But a good woman is more interested in your being, your success, your path, potential and what you stand for. These are criteria she considered before choosing you as her man, and if you retain your core personality and value, temporary fluctuations such as finance will not break her commitment. She thinks longterm and willing to embark on that journey with you, while supporting you in her feminine ways.

2. You can be yourself around her.

You do not need to put up a different face when meeting her, just to represent the illusionary idea of you she has in her head. If she is visiting and you are temporarily out of cash, it won't make you feel insecure or undergo inconvenience just to not be your true self. If you can tell her that you are short of cash and that she should come with something, then she is a good woman. If you have to lie about your life situations such as your job, salary, family background to retain her interest, then it is actually time to live as such a union is not sustainable.

3. Does small stuff for you

Helps you clean, buy stuffs for you, assist you, be there for you, express emotions and she supports you, open to you, compliments you, defend you, make you a beneficiary of her artistic skills. For example, I love writing, and I write a lot of poems for my bf in the form of sticky notes hidden under his pillowcase, inside his work bag, his suit pocket, car boot, teacup, just anywhere I could sneak something into. And guess what, he loves it to pieces. It makes him miss me a lot when I am not in town, and our relationship is stronger as the day goes by.

4. Doesn't use sex as a weapon

Men love sex, and women loved to be loved. If a woman is convinced that her man loves her, she will not withhold sex, as she will equally enjoy it with her man. A lady that denies man sex, or uses it as a bargaining chip for her request doesn't love and a man should be careful in marrying her. Normally when women feel insecure, unloved and not sure about the definition of the relationship, it is possible that she will not be interested in sex, as to have sex, a woman needs mental stimulation first. This should not be interpreted as a reluctance to give sex. But all things being equal and balance, a woman that loves you will not use sex as a weapon.

5. You will be her best friend.

Your intuition will tell you if she tells you everything and sees you as an integral part of her life. She will remember your birthday, be interested in your family affairs, tell you everything, and ask you about everything. Your presence will make her feel good and happy, a natural antidote to the stress and noise of living.

Hope this helps cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by johnsmhelia15(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by czarr(m): 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
We can't find them here in Nigeria grin...but we won't give up the search

15 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Davash222(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Both doesn't exist though!
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by MrCork: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:
I have been on this forum for quite some time now as an anonymous, and the cries of men being handed their balls by women whom they thought love them are ubiquitous. In this regard, here is some list of things to determine, to know if a woman is a keeper, and you shouldn't waste your time on her if she is not.

A girlfriend is merely interested in the ''now'', her motto is ''what's in for me''? her selfishness triumphs your common interest, and as much as your actions satisfy her ego and score social points, she will stay. But a good woman is more interested in your being, your success, your path, potential and what you stand for. These are criteria she considered before choosing you as her man, and if you retain your core personality and value, temporary fluctuations such as finance will not break her commitment. She thinks longterm and willing to embark on that journey with you, while supporting you in her feminine ways.

You do not need to put up a different face when meeting her, just to represent the illusionary idea of you she has in her head. If she is visiting and you are temporarily out of cash, it won't make you feel insecure or undergo inconvenience just to not be your true self. If you can tell her that you are short of cash and that she should come with something, then she is a good woman. If you have to lie about your life situations such as your job, salary, family background to retain her interest, then it is actually time to live as such a union is not sustainable.

Helps you clean, buy stuffs for you, assist you, be there for you, express emotions and she supports you, open to you, compliments you, defend you, make you a beneficiary of her artistic skills. For example, I love writing, and I write a lot of poems for my bf in the form of sticky notes hidden under his pillowcase, inside his work bag, his suit pocket, car boot, teacup, just anywhere I could sneak something into. And guess what, he loves it to pieces. It makes him miss me a lot when I am not in town, and our relationship is stronger as the day goes by.

Men love sex, and women loved to be loved. If a woman is convinced that her man loves her, she will not withhold sex, as she will equally enjoy it with her man. A lady that denies man sex, or uses it as a bargaining chip for her request doesn't love and a man should be careful in marrying her. Normally when women feel insecure, unloved and not sure about the definition of the relationship, it is possible that she will not be interested in sex, as to have sex, a woman needs mental stimulation first. This should not be interpreted as a reluctance to give sex. But all things being equal and balance, a woman that loves you will not use sex as a weapon.

Your intuition will tell you if she tells you everything and sees you as an integral part of her life. She will remember your birthday, be interested in your family affairs, tell you everything, and ask you about everything. Your presence will make her feel good and happy, a natural antidote to the stress and noise of living.

Hope this helps cool

angry
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:

They are not on social media perhaps, or not the noisemakers.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by ProtectMyMoney: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:

You are probably right. Even the writer is in Ghana.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by MrCork: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

Hope this helps cool

Girlfriends always lightskin,more beautiful, always fun & always were mini slept plus tight dress cheesy

Good woman: hate wering mini skirt, were trousers, dakskin, love going to mosque, very boring, talks about bills, & hate afrobeat!! (true story) angry

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrCork:

Girlfriends always lightskin,more beautiful, always fun & always were mini slept plus tight dress cheesy

Good woman: hate wering mini skirt, were trousers, dakskin, love going to mosque, very boring, talks about bills, & hate afrobeat!! (true story) angry

I am trying to understand you sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Romanoff(f): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good woman o, great woman o, virtuous woman o, a man that will still crap on you will crap on you.

The one that will marry you will marry you. Just stay woke enough to know the one who just wants to mark attendance.

#GodlyRelationships.

10 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by MrCork: 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

I am trying to understand you sir.

sir..all men prefa girlfriends...they usualy lightskin cheesy

nobody want good woman. They too boring!! (Fact)
angry

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Romanoff:
Good woman o, great woman o, virtuous woman o, a man that will still crap on you will crap on you.

The one that will marry you will marry you. Just stay woke enough to know the one who just wants to mark attendance.

#GodlyRelationships.

That is true sister, I agree with you. Though, women have the responsibility to look out for predatory males. We are blessed with the intuition to know, but sometimes, we do not listen to that voice telling us the truth. Keep winning darling.

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Romanoff(f): 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

That is true sister, I agree with you. Though, women have the responsibility to look out for predatory males. We are blessed with the intuition to know, but sometimes, we do not listen to that voice telling us the truth. Keep winning darling.

My dear, that voice, especially if you have the Holyspirit to give you expo.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

You are probably right. Even the writer is in Ghana.

I have Nigerian friends at my university and they represent virtue. And Nigerian women are beautiful too, and so confident. I think there always good one if one is willing to search.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by chiommy123(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
They want the good woman but can't leave girlfriend alone. which gender is more confused?

8 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by ProtectMyMoney: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Angela62:

I have Nigerian friends at my university and they represent virtue. And Nigerian women are beautiful too, and so confident. I think there always good one if one is willing to search.

Not all that glitters is Gold.
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Jodha(f): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nawah o ...the attack on the female gender(women) is becoming too much in this app o...

Why nah

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
"doesn't use sex as a weapon"..

So that he'll drain the life out of her in the name of sex....

Nah robot yhu describe...

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Froshloaded: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
No 4 grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Angela62: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:
"doesn't use sex as a weapon"..

So that he'll drain the life out of her in the name of sex....

Nah robot yhu describe...

Then she should change him. This is not a feature of a quality man. So what is your alternative?
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by LieDetector(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
My girlfriend is a good woman. She satisfies all the conditions listed above. I'm proud of her

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by AstroG: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by AstroG: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2020
LieDetector:
My girlfriend is a good woman. She satisfies all the conditions listed above. I'm proud of her

Don't later come and open thread on top her matter ooh,cus ah will insult you to stupor that day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by chigoizie7(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Story.

A good woman can still be your girlfriend. At the same time, your girlfriend can still be a good woman.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by iInjureHerYansh: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2020
A good woman ensures her man's diccck is sucked properly on a daily
[img]https:///view/popsicle-eat-lick-suck-gif-12556842.gif[/img]
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Escabado: 5:28am On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Angela62 post=85447209]I have

I'm interested in you. Can we chat privately. Send me your Facebook name or Whatsapp number.i like you
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2020
the stubborn once and the bad once wouldn't accept this
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Brunicekid(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2020
Angela62:

Hope this helps cool
Honestly, you made a very great point, but your number 4 point about "not denying him sex" is wrong. Must those in relationship have sex? You sounded like it is a compulsive thing. It's a very wrong assumption.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by richesbhc(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2020
Finding a girlfriend with those qualities the op mentioned above in Nigeria is like 1/100, it is very rear but they do exist
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by Kendumazy(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2020
OK
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by fantabulously: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Angela62:

Hope this helps cool
Re: The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. by 24kmagic: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Who doesn't know all these?

We are not saying you should tell us the difference or what to expect, we are asking where we can find the good ones? And please don't tell us its in the church cos church girls are far, far worse. Hypocrites!

The more the days passes by, the more difficult it is to get a good girl to marry or even start a relationship with.

Asin ehn, 95% of 9ja girls bahd, them just bahd.

Na only Aboki girls still get virtue and that's because they are mostly ignorant and unexposed.

Getting an educated and exposed christian girl with virtues is like rocket science.

They don't think beyond barbecue, fish and shawarma.

May God save us from all these Karashikas

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Have Nothing To Offer Except Sex. Says Guys / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl / Anything Wrong In Dating A Man Younger Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.