Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (7364 Views)

She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Dorcas243(f): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Guys can you do this for your girlfriend

[url=9janews.club/2019/12/04/oxford-bursaries-and-scholarships-for-2020-entry/]SEE VIDEO AND PHOTO[/url]

[url=9janews.club/2019/12/04/oxford-bursaries-and-scholarships-for-2020-entry/]MAN HEAD SMASHED WHILE FIGHTING FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND.SHE TAKE SELFIE WITH HIM[/url]

1 Share

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
I will die for you, I go collect bullet for you ... Emeka Don enter one chance. Power he no get , money he no get . He go fight , Dem burst Emeka head na so Amaka take Japa. She no disappoint at all.

Freehuman no fit collect scratch for body on behalf of any farm instrument . If the hoe like make she fine pass mammy water or make her papa be Dangote when Casala burst I don take cover.

Their father.

3 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Sedeke(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
U suppose to visit a nearby hospital instead of taking selfies

4 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by dawnomike(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
I refuse to comment

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by tonye33(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nice costume. But the babe in the picture never reach the age to be called wife? I can see make up struggling very hard to cover old age in her face

10 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by IamPlato(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
old NEWS

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Which sane man fights for a Nigerian lady? grin cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by SalafRider(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Foolish boy, see as the girl de use am shine now. If him die las las another niqqa go continue digging while he is rotting in the grave

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by nlPoster: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jesu, what kind of script is this?

Very graphic.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Slynation(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Shey if they had stabbed him to death, it would be because of kpekus abi, Me fight over a girl as per say her kpekus na gold ni, Nonsense and they no break am well self....

8 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by thundafire: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Looks like acting cs dat guy wouldn't stand like dat

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
See him looking like a fool.
There's this regret thing all over his face.

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by NiklauseFred(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
I'm not a prophet but I see regret in that dudes eye undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by NiklauseFred(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Is that thing not Zobo?
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by eleojo23: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Foolish boys everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
dawnomike:
I refuse to comment

But these also count as a comment dude grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by dawnomike(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

But these also count as a comment dude grin
The matter made me weak kwanu...lol
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by melody91: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Spartacus

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by sexysage(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
Another pussy nigga

The worst part be say it may not be him that is chopping her cookie oo..
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Allsingles: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good lesson for those are really "brother wey mumu"
You fought for her, you got your head bathered with blood, her appreciation is to take selfish photo with you.

Who else can do what this guy did?
Please raise your hand .
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Offpoint: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Can the FG legalize guns already pleaseee...
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by UnknownJr: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol #InsideLife..
Can you guys see that the only person that loves you is GOD.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by mezarddinny: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
anyone who believes this shit ia stupid as fvck
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by 1x2x3: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Social media bill is coming for people like op.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Lindaa97(f): 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Is he bleeding from his lower region?? This looks false

1 Like

Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Geminita1(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fake as hell.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by BlackfireX: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
Demons GF from hell...
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by vickydankal(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
This must be a movie, if not I pity this guy. I won't even allow my husband have a physical fight. Biko... Men fight with brain, pocket etc anyway this shows their level of mindset.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by ruggedtimi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
lol make up, the peeps above me no get eye
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by Renforce: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
At this point you can almost touch the regret on the dude grin what will he tell press now grin
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by MrBachelor: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Oh God, save me from this kind of Karashika.
Re: Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him by bjtinz: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is fake haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks / How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.