Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit (30985 Views)

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by mekybabe1: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
She's so beautiful!
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by malware: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
With his chicken-scratch handwriting.

Who fine hand writing epp I would rather be a pilot with very bad hand writing than to be a teacher with fine art hand writing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by TrollTrap: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2017
No wonder the plane been moving weird. Niqqa out here tweeting n shît angry
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
YOU FINALLY GOT MY MENTION, BUT YOU REALLY NEED A BRAIN RESET

I SAID "SOME" NOW BROS.
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Abokis are taking over tis Pilot business ooh
I see them all over the place. And I fly locally alot.
Good for them may be almajiri go reduce Lol
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by teevodaprinz(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Mobile network disrupt the air craft signal as claimed by the cabin crew... But I believe it only affects the landing and the take off. The last time on Emirates airlines we were asked to put off our phones and as soon as it reaches its peak on air we were asked to turn ON our phones even the Internet, upon landing they informed us to switch off our mobiles again

eminikansoso:
grin
All in the name of Love.
By the way i think say nothing like phone calls in the aeroplanes but how come thisone.
Just asking oo
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by decub: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Little things that matter!
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by bayocanny: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
U will soon be thinking about her from 6ft don't worry
Bro, u no serious grin
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by DianaJ(f): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Ur problem is ur problem

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by luvlymabel: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
U will soon be thinking about her from 6ft don't worry
God have mercy on you.
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by luvlymabel: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
stiil searching for d true luv abeg...
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Yuji: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
I just love men in white uniform especially Navy and Pilot! They are extremely neat and classy not those useless police in black that can wear dirty uniforms for two months without washing because its black undecided
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by macaranta(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Things men do for women.

He is risking his life, posting love notes when he should be controlling the airplane. If that plane crashes now, they'd start blaming the devil.
When the real devil is that woman distracting him.

He is 37,000 fts confessing his love for Fatima

When Fatima is under Bayo's duvet sweating and screaming 'I love you Bayo, just rim it harder"
cheesy
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by SUNDICOS(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Stop it there or...............

I'll treat your shit with BUDA PALMS

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by wokemzine: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Things men do for women.

He is risking his life, posting love notes when he should be controlling the airplane. If that plane crashes now, they'd start blaming the devil.
When the real devil is that woman distracting him.

He is 37,000 fts confessing his love for Fatima

When Fatima is under Bayo's duvet sweating and screaming 'I love you Bayo, just rim it harder"
cool smiley
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by davillian(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
By the time they destroy your heart couple of times you will stop all this rubbish.
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Shome36(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Glad they're Muslims

please, i repeat please don't quote me.
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by newslifeop: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Amiblaize77(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
OrestesDante:
Do you know this woman may not be faithful still? angry

" Some women" are fantastically unfaithful.

Really dude what does unfaithfulness got to do with this,. Notice me people
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by OpinionCounts(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
teevodaprinz:
Mobile network disrupt the air craft signal as claimed by the cabin crew... But I believe it only affects the landing and the take off. The last time on Emirates airlines we were asked to put off our phones and as soon as it reaches its peak on air we were asked to turn ON our phones even the Internet, upon landing they informed us to switch off our mobiles again

Well said, also the phone could be on flight mode, this knocks off all radar interfering actions from the phone.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by OpinionCounts(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
teevodaprinz:

Well said, also the phone could be on flight mode, this knocks off all radar interfering actions of the phone.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by eminikansoso(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
teevodaprinz:

Thanks for the info.
May God Enrich you with more knowledge
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by talk2saintify(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
for ma guy die naw watin im go tell devil?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Quinn22(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
I know that guy, he's my junior, we went to the same high school smiley
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Mykel4God(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Taniaa:
IKR..?
Meaning?
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by PossieSlayer: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oh really, what school is that. And how come you are here on nairaland and he is flying a jet embarassed
Quinn22:
I know that guy, he's my junior, we went to the same high school smiley
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Tiffbuxas: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
luvlymabel:
God have mercy on you.
amen.... We all need Allah's mercy Dats y he gave us prophet Muhammed SAW
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Tiffbuxas: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:

Bro, u no serious grin
hahaha no mind me joh... I dey think anyhow @ tyms grin
Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by Quinn22(f): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerian Turkish International College (NTIC)

Is it a bad thing to be on NL?
PossieSlayer:
Oh really, what school is that. And how come you are here on nairaland and he is flying a jet embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit by teevodaprinz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
AMEN ... U TOO

eminikansoso:

Thanks for the info.
May God Enrich you with more knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.