Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) (30959 Views)

Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (photos) / Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

While most ladies could rush to the comment box and type "I am too lazy" whenever they see my posts but this Nigerian mom is setting the pace.

Anowa Adjah is Fitness Coach and a Mother of Twins. I just went to her Instagram page and damn I was shocked. This woman knows what it means to be healthy and look good.

Shockingly, most ladies would want to look like this, they would get naked in front of the mirror and wish they look this good. But still, they would prefer to be lazy all day than being healthy.

Exercise and keep fit because you deserve to look good.

My Free Ebook On How To Exercise For Weight Loss is coming out soon. You can either subscribe to my blog or follow me on social media Twitter: @realfitbodyng

You can check out my blog for more tips
4 Things Ladies Should Know About Butt Enlarging Exercises
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-things-ladies-should-know-about-butt.html

Ladies!!! Here is How Exercise Might Be Harming Your Breasts
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/exercise-affects-your-breast.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by 9jayes: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2017
I'm addicted to boobs why?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by IamSINZ(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Bitcoiin: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
Wer r all those nairaland ladies wey dey make mouth for here.

cc:
tahra
lalas247
Julietcutie
Benita27
makydebbie
safiaa
safarigirl
Uniqueness01
Mariinee
sexybbstar
rebirthforgoody
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamSINZ:
cool

I hope say you hear say she don marry with twins as evidence grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
MILF grin

Op please where can i find her.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
MILF grin

Op please where can i find her.

are you sure you can handle her?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
IwillSucced:

I hope say you hear say she don marry with twins as evidence grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think she is married. Divorced maybe

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

are you sure you can handle her?
Anytin that rocks my boat cool

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
If our locally based Nigerian young mothers have the opportunities, good healthcare, clean water, basic amenities, healthy environment etc like her, this lady won't be a big deal. She's ok though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:
Anytin that rocks my boat cool

This one will break that boat oooo

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If our locally based Nigerian young mothers have the opportunities, good healthcare, clean water, basic amenities, healthy environment etc like her, this lady won't be a big deal. She's ok though.
To me that's just another excuse.

They started from somewhere and the women before her that set this path that she has followed. All those basic amenities and golden opportunities for women did not fall from the sky, it was other women that made it so. So if our locally based Nigerian young mothers can start standing up for themselves and their health rather than giving excuses, then this lady won't be a big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by IamIBK: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
IamIBK:
Actually i didn't read the post but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord & forget about the missin car.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Dollarship(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bow legged
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Suntemi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I don't think she is married. Divorced maybe

K
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by jerryunit48: 12:04am On Nov 09, 2017
Her leg get wetin my Benin friends dey call iyan ( yam)

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by sunsewa16: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2017
I don tire for 9ja ladies and their bowlegs.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2017
If dis one catch buharii?him sickness go die down
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Essentials1(m): 2:04am On Nov 09, 2017
DONFASZY:
If dis one catch buharii?him sickness go die down

grin grin grin grin grin grin abi?
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 09, 2017
Is it just me or my intuition... she seems like it's gonna smell like a 'fish' factory down 'there'... undecided with all the tight pants and stuff.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2017
Hehehehehe I hope she has brains also, cos a lot of these ladies that places much emphasis on looks, shapes, curves etc have little or nothing upstairs.

Outside sex, still a lot has nothing to offer except been a liability to ones finances grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2017
Bitcoiin:

cc:
tahra
lalas247
Julietcutie
Benita27
makydebbie
safiaa
safarigirl
Uniqueness01
Mariinee
sexybbstar
rebirthforgoody

I can never be like her .a woman is suppose to be soft joor.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by IamLaura(f): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2017
Her name is Anowa Adjoah
Sounds Ghanaian to me.
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bitcoiin:

cc:
tahra
lalas247
Julietcutie
Benita27
makydebbie
safiaa
safarigirl
Uniqueness01
Mariinee
sexybbstar
rebirthforgoody
lol she's hot ...would never lose my body after pregnancy must keep it sexy for my husband
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Julietcutie:

lol she's hot ...would never lose my body after pregnancy must keep it sexy for my husband

Chai... Will you marry cutie pie grin grin grin I gat 30 billion in my akant
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Essentials1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Julietcutie:

fine girl.. beta pikin
Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by Ginaz(f): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
*roll eyes*

Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2017
drizzymadbet:
Hehehehehe I hope she has brains also, cos a lot of these ladies that places much emphasis on looks, shapes, curves etc have little or nothing upstairs.

Outside sex, still a lot has nothing to offer except been a liability to ones finances grin

She's a fitness coach therefore she's nobody's liability, she makes her own money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.