Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) (30852 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by JamieNaija(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Billionaire and Business Mogul, Mohammed Indimi's Daughter, Rahma Indimi whose 14 year marriage to Mohammed Babangida crashed, thereby leading to a battle for the custody of their four kids.

The judgement afterwards allowed two kids to remain with her and the other two with her Ex-Husband, Mohammed Babangida.

She shared a picture of her daughter seperated from her and wrote:

"I can't believe it is almost a year that I have not set eyes on you, my baby all grown up and beautiful. It breaks my heart that I'm not there for your birthday and it even breaks my heart that I can't whisper Happy birthday to you, nor can I hear your sweet voice. You are my love, my soul, my life and my being. I will always be your mother no matter what. You will always be in my heart. My prayer is that one day Allah will reunite us and we will be together. I love you and happy birthday to you my love. May Allah always protect you and may he give you Iman to be a better person. I wish you all the best things life can offer. It hurts that we are not together but I won't quit fighting for you I may win, I may not win, but one thing I want you to know when you grow up is that I FOUGHT for you, May Allah give us strength. Ameen"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/rahma-indimi-shares-emotional-message.html

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by uyaima: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by livinus009(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Eyaa. I feel for her sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 6:42am On Jun 28, 2017
wait a minute oo
Hausa galz dey fyn sha shocked
funny enof most of dem don't look outside
but na deir religion be d barrier grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2017
Pity the fvcking rich undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by softmind24: 6:46am On Jun 28, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2017
One thing I like about these hausa people is that the man decides who gets custody of the kids not the woman and the courts tend to favour the man more. Women are always reminded to be submissive grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by GossipHeart(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2017

On behalf of my igbo brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say that we don't give a flying and running fucck

We kindly pass the mantle to our dear brothers in the West, Our Yoruba brothers can wish her a happy birthday

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by oshe11: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Why is she SELFISH

She wants all the Children

If she wasnt foolish to DIVORCE her husband wud there be nid for this so called "Emotional" Post?

Make I hear wud jare, MRS OLIVER TWIST

13 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by oshe11: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Jst tinking out loud.......

"IF PERSON LIKE NWAAMAIKPE AND EVABERRY MARRY"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by taylor88(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
softmind24:
Nonsense

lagoon is ur best friend

y don't u use it
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by oksmart1992(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
She's extremely beautiful shocked
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by francescainnoce(f): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Divorce.... if only we get to know how our spouses will turn out to be later on in the nearest future... I'm sure quite a lot of divorce would be averted...
It's not about LOVE AT FIRST but LOVE AT LAST!!

6 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Divorce in never a good thing to experience. but sometimes, u have to live life the way it comes to u.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by pepemio(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by uwondele(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
so court come share the children btw the parents like biscuits abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Kingluqman89(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
And so... Una just start... Na ur father inlaw start all wetin dey happen for 9ja today.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

On behalf of my igbo brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say that we don't give a flying and running fucck

We kindly pass the mantle to our dear brothers in the West, Our Yoruba brothers can wish her a happy birthday
don't generalise plz

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Funminicrown: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Whose fault?
Your ego.... i assume. Wealthy women or those born with silver spoon hardly live under a man.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by tesppidd: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
seriously it breaks my heart as well. parents should learn to settle their differences for the sakes of these children. why can't they have a political solution where both parents would get to see and play with the kids regularly? this is wickedness to these kids. swallow your stupiiid idiotic pride and let the kids see their mama.

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rich also cry
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by MansaMoussa: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Errrm....Shouldn't she be all covered up in a Hijab, Niqab, Burqa or some bleeped-Up Ninja outfit? Or it applies only to the Talakawa?
#FuckingHypocrites

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
The divorce court judge must be very stupid and incompetent to separate young sibblings and divide them amongst parents as if they are pieces of items. Whatever happened to assigning sole custody to one parent and grant visitation rights to the other?

18 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by luvlymabel: 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
almost sheading tears for her....
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by ooshinibos: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
pepemio:
Happy birthday to her
do you know her , THIS nairaland is getting too crowded with junk ..

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Homeboiy: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
she's a fool for not taking good care of her home

2 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by fkpboss: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

On behalf of my yoruba brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say happy birthday sweetheart.

We kindly receive the mantle passed to us by our Biafran brothers.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by hebenezher(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

who did this to you!?

3 Likes

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by maruzia: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
softmind24:
Nonsense

THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER. THIS WOMAN IS SO FOOLISH TO BE SPEWING ALL THIS EMOTIONAL TRASH ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THIS SHOWS A TOTAL LACK OF BREEDINF AND IS UNBECOMING OF A GIRL OF HER PARENTAGE AND PEDIGREE. WHEN SHE STARTS GETTING ABUSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THIS SILLY DISPLAY SHE WILL WONDER WHY. AT LEAST SHE SHOULD RESPECT HER CHILDRENS PRIVACY FOR THEIR FUTURE. IF SHE HAS MESSED UP HER OWN MARRIAGE AND LIFE, WHY SHOULD SHE NOT SPARE HER CHILDREN BY PROTECTING THEM FROM THE CASTIGATIONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Johnson Prophesy For 2015 / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.