Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) (30870 Views)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by aalangel(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Touching. So touching.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Siscooh: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

On behalf of my igbo brothers here on Nairaland we would like to say that we don't give a flying and running fucck

We kindly pass the mantle to our dear brothers in the West, Our Yoruba brothers can wish her a happy birthday
Have you forgotten the girl is the grand daughter of an Igbo Asaba woman? OK o!

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Hum2020: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
We forget that the husband father are the in control the justice did to please the Niger general family or want him to lose his job
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
JamieNaija:
Billionaire and Business Mogul, Mohammed Indimi's Daughter, Rahma Indimi whose 14 year marriage to Mohammed Babangida crashed, thereby leading to a battle for the custody of their four kids.

The judgement afterwards allowed two kids to remain with her and the other two with her Ex-Husband, Mohammed Babangida.

She shared a picture of her daughter seperated from her and wrote:

"I can't believe it is almost a year that I have not set eyes on you, my baby all grown up and beautiful. It breaks my heart that I'm not there for your birthday and it even breaks my heart that I can't whisper Happy birthday to you, nor can I hear your sweet voice. You are my love, my soul, my life and my being. I will always be your mother no matter what. You will always be in my heart. My prayer is that one day Allah will reunite us and we will be together. I love you and happy birthday to you my love. May Allah always protect you and may he give you Iman to be a better person. I wish you all the best things life can offer. It hurts that we are not together but I won't quit fighting for you I may win, I may not win, but one thing I want you to know when you grow up is that I FOUGHT for you, May Allah give us strength. Ameen"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/rahma-indimi-shares-emotional-message.html

You want to corrupt her with your lesbianism?
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by pretty050(f): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

nice
but am afraid cos am not a Muslim
wat about picking a fulani gal as a wife
there are fulani Christians from the north
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Victornezzar: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
pretty050:

there are fulani Christians from the north
But dey are not much na
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by avicky(f): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baby Fati, happy birthday.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Bonga4: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
maruzia:

THIS IS A PRIVATE MATTER. THIS WOMAN IS SO FOOLISH TO BE SPEWING ALL THIS EMOTIONAL TRASH ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THIS SHOWS A TOTAL LACK OF BREEDINF AND IS UNBECOMING OF A GIRL OF HER PARENTAGE AND PEDIGREE. WHEN SHE STARTS GETTING ABUSED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR THIS SILLY DISPLAY SHE WILL WONDER WHY. AT LEAST SHE SHOULD RESPECT HER CHILDRENS PRIVACY FOR THEIR FUTURE. IF SHE HAS MESSED UP HER OWN MARRIAGE AND LIFE, WHY SHOULD SHE NOT SPARE HER CHILDREN BY PROTECTING THEM FROM THE CASTIGATIONS OF SOCIAL MEDIA

Seconded.
Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by seangy4konji: 2:46am On Jun 29, 2017
one by one God go deh scateer all of una marriage all of una weh make we talakawas no sleep all night deh hustle as if we no come from woman...

shebi u get money?na ordinary ivtec make my woman leave me...

Una no go know peace all of una...

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Laburos:
On Behalf of The Yurubas on Nairaland we Thank you for your Offer but we have Learn to Mind our Business., And Wholeheartedly Pass the Mantle to The Fulanis to wish her happy Birthday.

On behalf of the Fulanis on nairaland we humbly wish to decline your offer and humbly wish to pass the mantle to the Hausa's under whose tribe rahama belongs to: The Hausa's are not patient in marriage and have succeeded in making the north to have the highest rate of divorce in Nigeria and also to make Nigeria to be on the map of highest divorcees in W.A .we the Fulani's do not wish to be associated with such a cancerworm

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo) by dumie(f): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2017
This is really disheartening... Divorce has never aided anyone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Christians Are Exhibiting Reckless Confidence - Boss Mustapha / Supreme Court Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.