Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Today Is The Final Voting Day. We Need Your Votes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is The Final Voting Day. We Need Your Votes (323 Views)

My Fiance Left Me Stranded On The Day We Were Supposed To Meet / Blew All That On Alcahol And Booze Tha Day We Got Paid -phoros / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Final Voting Day. We Need Your Votes by tk4rd: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2017
My dear RomanceLanders.
How are you guys doing today.??
Please my people, today is the last day of Voting in this Category of selection.
I thank you all for keeping #TheChalineTeam in the JETS Contest this Far..
We really appreciate..
It had not been easy..
Now is the moment of Decision for all of us..
Please, we need your votes..
JUST click on the link below,
https://www.jetsetmag.com/model-search/vote/share/2017/chaline-anarado
then click on "Log in To Facebook"..
(Then, "Share" the page if you like.)
But most importantly, be sure to click on ReCaptcha's "I Am Not A Robot"
It is Very Important you tick the "I Am Not A Robot" Box!!
Then, wait for your vote to be Confirmed..
We have always Known you guys to be one of the Best...
Let's do it again this time.
Vote CHALINE Here.!!

(1) (Reply)

Persistent Motivation Comes From The Longing And Pursuit Of A Wonderful Life / Website Where You Can Find Nigerian Professionals To Date / Download Merrymnet Mobile App Now To Stay Updated And Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.