Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room (3948 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You / Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room by AfroSEXstories(f): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tolu, my wife, had always wanted a house help. Someone to take care of basic things around the house. I wasn’t surprised when I returned from work three days ago to find a young girl siting on my couch.

“Honey, this is our new maid, Bukky.”

I gave her a nod, gave my wife a kiss and walked into the bedroom to change into more comfortable clothing. Tolu followed me.

“Do you like her?” She asked, plopping down on the bed as I took off my shirt.

“She looks competent” I replied

Tolu, raised one leg unto the bed and hiked up her dress to reveal a pant-less pussy.

“What about this?” She asked, her eyes beckoning me, her clean shaven pussy as inviting as ever. She got up, bent over the bed, hiked up her dress and slapped her ass. “Is this competent enough for you?”

My wife’s ass is a class A bomber, how can I resist that? I walked over to her like a zombie, unzipped my fly and slammed straight into her pussy from the back.

“uhhh, I have missed this meat” She cooed
I began to slam into her, maintaining a rhythm that soon morphed into staccato notes. She pushed back to meet me halfway, giving me a taste of her sumptuous ass. As our orgasms hit us, I saw our new maid Bukky, looking at us through the half closed door.

READ FULL STOREY HERE: https://eroafro..com/2020/06/late-night-sex-romp-with-my-house-maid_27.html
Re: Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hmm interesting post the full story

(1) (Reply)

She Almost Choked Me To Death / "See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.