Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. (28470 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by honourhim: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
I didn't see a big deal, your request got a soft landing. Leave north go back to Biafra. You people are complaining. Nobody need war, we don't need you anymore. You call us illiterates, we remains silent, you call us parasites we remains silent. OK, you said you want to go we obliged. And why crying?

He made a stupid statement. Ipob members were the ones agitating then they directed their reply to igbos instead of replying the IPOB touts.

Some of us knew the IPOB since 2015 but decided to ignore them so as not to attract cheap publicity to them. Its just a pity that the Nigeria government and some other Nigerians gave them publicity. Una don try.
I have been battling with them as far back as when they were not known but i didnt mention it on social media. We argue and argue but they wouldnt hear. If you argue with them much they will start abusing you and even threaten to fight you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by GameGod(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:

waa gbayi pady mi
Meaning? I'm not Yoruba grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Arewas are not chest beating cowards, ready to take the bull by the horns.

Arewa are actually the number1 cowards in nigeria.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by LionDeLeo: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Arewa are actually the number1 cowards in nigeria.

I agree with you.

Can you now go and sleep?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
Take it or leave it, that Declaration he coordinated has left the Biafrians gasping for breath, it has taken the shine out of the whole thing.
we are coward like u.

Big shame on u and him comes 1st October
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by xxgig(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
AnanseK:

Must be in error, I don't quote mediocre unknown quantities.
. Thanks, I thought as much.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by NASTYNASOSO: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
chiscodedon:

can see greediness all over u...if u are a traveller,go to ph, owerri,anambara,Enugu and co,visit where they call amawusa,where housas leave in refuse bean called house ,then u move to kano,Kaduna and co,visit places like sabongeri where Igbos leave in mansion in ur land..I presume seeing all these make u greed..but don't worry,u are not gonna get there hard earned wealth easily... either u support referendum, they divide the country, or they keep on residing on ur land still propagating for Biafra

HMMMNN

THIS ONE NO SABI ANYTHING.
NO NEED TO ASK YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE NORTH. ALL SABONGARIS ARE SLUMS IN ALL THE NORTHERN STATES INFESTED WITH BEER PARLOURS AND PROSTITUTION.
KANO FOR SURE SETS THE PACE WITH ITS MASTERPIECE IN HAUSA PSEODO-MODERN ARCHITECTURE.
YOU CAN BRAG IN LAGOS BUT YOU CANT BRAG IN KANO, WHICH YEYE PROPERTIES ARE YOU CLAIMING THAT PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY TO AQUIRE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.
MIND YOU AFTER THE CIVIL WAR ALL YOUR PROPERTIES IN THE NORTH WERE HANDED OVER BACK TO YOU, YET YOU PEOPLE CONTINUE RANTING AS IF ITS ALL ABOUT PROPERTIES. WHAT AN INSULT.
KANO HAS FOR ONE HAS BEING AT THE FOREFRONT OF THE TRANS SAHARAN TRADE ROUTH CENTURIES BEFORE THE COMING OF THE EUROPEANS, CARRYING HEAD AS IF ITS ONLY YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE BUSSINESSMEN.
STOP FOOLING YOURSELF

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
Meaning? I'm not Yoruba grin

grin ,it is a Yoruba slang...it means something like, you will be respected. grin
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by kikake: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
netoc65:

ODUDUWA REPUBLICAN SPOTTED

cheesy

Oduduwa Republic? Never. Not in this world. Perhaps in the next world.
More Oduduwians have joined the predominantly Arewa religion in the last fifteen years than ever before.

Shared religious and other value systems exist between Arewa and Oduduwa. Both groups can share one Nigeria without the SE and SS.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by gartamanta: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
I didn't see a big deal, your request got a soft landing. Leave north go back to Biafra. You people are complaining. Nobody need war, we don't need you anymore. You call us illiterates, we remains silent, you call us parasites we remains silent. OK, you said you want to go we obliged. And why crying?

Theres only one problem, there is Biafra to go back to yet. The Northern youths should not be asking Igbos to go when there is no Biafra to go back to. That is practicing 'one Nigeria' while choosing who to exclude. That is called eating your cake and having it

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by deedeedee1: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:

this is how you know lazy and broke set of people
According to this dumbass, people who support nigeria division are poor.
Mumu oshi. Do you know me in real life? If you have nothing to say, just keep shut!!!
Dummy
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Nword22: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
stonemasonn:
go and tell that to the Ikwere people not me.

You are an illiterate, and Ikwere is what in your fucking mind.Do you know where I belong...Ikweres are just like Ngwas, we are all Igbos. Get it down your empty skull or come down here and talk shit.

The Ikwerre (also spelt Ikwere) are one of the many native ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. They are subgroup of the Igbo people.

although a small minority for political expediency now dispute this account, claiming their history was rewritten during the colonial period because of the dominance of the larger Igbo group. The Ikwerre are said to be related or share common ancestry with the Ogba and Ekpeye people (Akalaka brothers).[citation needed] They trace their origins to the Owerri, Ohaji, Etche, and Ngwa areas of Igboland. They constitute the majority of Rivers State, although there are other populations in neighboring states.

Don't come here to talk shit..Anuasi.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Ngokafor(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
BabaAduras:

He does not need to be a hero to tell you the truth.

You are clamouring and agitating that you want to have your own country called Biafra, the guy said go and do that on your land. He even gave enough window to pack your things so you can relocate.

What is your problem? You IPODs are developing cold feet? The enormity of your agitation is now dawning on you?

Let the truth be known, you cannot declare Biafra and still be a part of Nigeria. It will be a clean break. You should understand that you cannot eat your cake and have it.

You IPOD guys need to wake up. Agitating to break away is more that writing on a social media. And, I can bet you, with volume hatred that has been pumped into the polity, there is no chance of a peaceful break-away.

..Why wont you guys just shut up and stop being clownish and foolish??...how can you as a yorubaman and your northern masters order anyone to leave when we are still stuck with you in the name of one useless Nigeria??..cant you use your brains for once?..I mean its simple common-sense...Besides who told you that even yoruba muslims will escape when northerners start their madness??

...You guys from SW are a special breed of weird in every sense of it.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by alanka(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
If has been borough to my notice that Afanjas Movement Association has been broken into factions as follows:

1. Afonjas E-War Congress in the Zoo (AECZ)

2. Afonjas Anti-Igbo Association in th. Zoo (AAAZ)

3. Afonjas Advocate Progress in the Zoo (AAPZ)

These three associations were esterblished over the weekend and all effort to rebuk them was proved abortive as the same afonjas used bodies to block all the intervention.

Afonjas be like lion and Zoo.

The longer you are in the zoo the lazy you become.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

According to this dumbass, people who support nigeria division are poor.
Mumu oshi. Do you know me in real life? If you have nothing to say, just keep shut!!!
Dummy

There is a transformer in front of your governor's office, go and hug it.I see my comment really got to you tongue .if you are successful you won't be crying for Biafra,lazy soul ,oloriburuku somebody.

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by BabaAduras: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Why wont you guys just shut up and stop being clownish and foolish??...how can you as a yorubaman and your northern masters order anyone to leave when we are still stuck with you in the name of one useless Nigeria??..cant you use your brains for once?..I mean its simple common-sense...Besides who told you that even yoruba muslims will escape when northerners start their madness??

...You guys from SW are a special breed of weird in every sense of it.

I was expecting abusive comments like yours when I posted my response. I will only repeat what the Arewa guy said, if you want out of Nigeria, you are free to go. Pack your things from Nigeria, relocate to Igboland and enjoy your Biafra under your "Supreme Leader".

It is immaterial to the subject of your breaking away from Nigeria to form Biafra how we Yorubas in the SW fair in what will remain of Nigeria. It is non of your business. We do not need your advise and we do not need your sympathy.

Once again, if you want out of Nigeria, just pack you things and leave Nigeria. After all your abuses of our hospitality and insults on our collective intelligence, we are no more begging you to be part of Nigeria. Listen carefully, we are saying pack your things and relocate to your Igboland.

I ask the question again, are afraid to relocate to your Igboland? Or maybe you think you going to run Biafra from Lagos or Kano or from Warri or PortHarcourt for that matter. The options are very clear now - it is either you are for Nigeria or you leave Nigeria. No stories, no more begging.

Some people (including reasonable Igbos) have tried to talk senses into you Igbos head over a period of time without getting anywhere, rather it was blowing (swelling) your head, making you people feel unnecessarily important. You labelled the reasonable Igbos "traitors", you call the Yorubas "cowards" and "mumus", and you call the Hausas "parasites". You were even calling the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria "Bubu" which translates to stupid. Enough of the rubbish. Enough of your blackmailing every reasonable Nigerian (inclusive of voice of reasoning amongst you Igbos) with the threat of Biafra breakaway. Enough, you can breakaway and form Biafra if you want. Go if you want to go. Leave Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by davidif: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

You are right, seeing the way they chased the yelobas out of mile 12 to ogbomosho forest confirms your statement.

Wow! See statement! No wonder some whites think we are all primitive people sitting around and killing each other. If most Nigerians idea of courage is violence then this country is in trouble. While other countries have moved on to other things we are still fighting each other and claiming to be 'courageous'?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by deedeedee1: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:

There is a transformer in front of your governor's office, go and hug it.I see my comment really got to you tongue .if you are successful you won't be crying for Biafra,lazy soul ,oloriburuku somebody.
Mumu oshi. Shameless foool! You must be one of those yoruba kids that masturbate when you hear of biafra. Dumbass!!! And where did i ever mentioned that i am igbo?
You shameless eddiots make it seem like if igbos go or if nigeria separate we wont survive. How many hausas-fulani do you see matubate on biafra thread like some eddiotic yorubas like you? You oloribu make these igbos insult us here. Eddiot since you dont know me i person, how then do you know i am broke?
Ori e ti daru rawu rawu.
Now go and Bleep yourself
Fool!!!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by davidif: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is why we need to get rid of this stupid archaic concept called 'State of Origin' it's one of the the reasons why Nigeria is still not United. If you live somewhere for at least a period of time then thats where you are from irrespective of your tribal affiliation. How can someone be born and raised in a place all his life be told that he is from somewhere else that he has probably never set foot in before (or only visits once or twice a year during holidays) simply because that's where his father is from? Absolute rubbish.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Mumu oshi. Shameless foool! You must be one of those yoruba kids that masturbate when you hear of biafra. Dumbass!!! And where did i ever mentioned that i am igbo?
You shameless eddiots make it seem like if igbos go or if nigeria separate we wont survive. How many hausas-fulani do you see matubate on biafra thread like some eddiotic yorubas like you? You oloribu make these igbos insult us here. Eddiot since you dont know me i person, how then do you know i am broke?
Ori e ti daru rawu rawu.
Now go and Bleep yourself
Fool!!!
Eeyah,it pain am tongue

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by deedeedee1: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
manikspears:

Eeyah,it pain am tongue
Pain me bawo? Men go sleep before i

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by gawu1: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
Illiterate old man claiming youth...
Who is illiterate? What is your definition of illiterate or illiteracy?
For referring to him as illiterate, you are exposing your ignoramus self to the public.
Since the Igbo abhor we northerners and perpetually say they want out of nigeria, what makes it a crime if any one asks them to leave our land to their utopian Biafra? Whether Igbos like it or not, the man has spoken for millions of us in the north just like Kanu speaks for the Igbo. And as you are solidly behind Kanu, so we are solidly behind our own man too. Nothing shall happen to him, nor is there any jupiter that should even think of his arrest just because of that simple truth he voiced out.
It's just the beginning! Hate is no one dominion.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by manikspears: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Pain me bawo? Men go sleep before i

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by kunmiiii: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

You are right, seeing the way they chased the yelobas out of mile 12 to ogbomosho forest confirms your statement.

Whatever...You just even buttressed the point and fact,Yea, u are also right becos it still gives credence to the fact that they are not "CHEST BEATING COWARDS" whichever way!!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by kunmiiii: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
paBuhari:
Someone should use remote control and fast forward the days abeg. I can't wait for 1st october grin the day a new nation will be born - Biafra my beloved country! cheesy
Up Nnamdi Kanu!
Up Rep Of Biafra!!!! cheesy

what a puerile and infantile comment, can u just imagine, you are getting off on your own people's agony and distress!! fast forward abi, while u are sitting safe sumwhere in anoda state!! *smh* A toddler u must be!!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by gawu1: 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
It's funny that eventhough what they have been clamoring for is being offered to them at the platter of gold, they can't stop crying wolf.
Alas, the ultimatum has unbalanced them!
But Who have his/her cake and eat it? That principle was unknown to those idiots who always claim others are stupids.
Now that they have been turned to unity beggars with that Kaduna declaration, the language is gradually moving away from secession to restructure.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by RoyalUc(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
GameGod:
Take it or leave it, that Declaration he coordinated has left the Biafrians gasping for breath, it has taken the shine out of the whole thing.

That's the simple truth!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by NwaliE01: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Arewas are not chest beating cowards, ready to take the bull by the horns.
And you are happy?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by edupedia: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
ojun50:
After hiding for weeks he is nw coming out to show is ugly face

...show your own face u IPOB and let us compare....most likely your face and flat head can't be 50% as good....suegbe....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by edupedia: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
gawu1:

It's funny that eventhough what they have been clamoring for is being offered to them at the platter of gold, they can't stop crying wolf.
Alas, the ultimatum has unbalanced them!
But Who have his/her cake and eat it? That principle was unknown to those idiots who always claim others are stupids.
Now that they have been turned to unity beggars with that Kaduna declaration, the language is gradually moving away from secession to restructure.

...they want to play their usual 419 on other Nigerians...they want Biafra and still think they can go on spreading their fake spare parts, fake medicines and fake everything as foreigners with Biafran passports......pls my people when there is a refrendum it must contain a clause that any Biafran seen in Nigeri a and vice- versa within 20 years after the creation of their fraudulent KANU empire should face the firing squad at bar beach....pls let's remember this as part of the refrendum....yeye people....
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by oluxy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
is he speaking for the core north or with north central or is he speaking for himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Ganduje, Ajimobi And Yari's Photo: See Hilarious Caption / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend / FG Bars Onnoghen From Traveling; Seizes Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.