Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. (28722 Views)

Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by olajizz01(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Any action that will bring down this failed stagnant entity called Nig is a welcome development.
But dont forget that your coward brother up there have started begging for unity,you stay in your village during what u people know how to best(chestbeating).
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by stonemasonn: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Nword22:

You are an illiterate, and Ikwere is what in your fucking mind.Do you know where I belong...Ikweres are just like Ngwas, we are all Igbos. Get it down your empty skull or come down here and talk shit.

The Ikwerre (also spelt Ikwere) are one of the many native ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. They are subgroup of the Igbo people.

although a small minority for political expediency now dispute this account, claiming their history was rewritten during the colonial period because of the dominance of the larger Igbo group. The Ikwerre are said to be related or share common ancestry with the Ogba and Ekpeye people (Akalaka brothers).[citation needed] They trace their origins to the Owerri, Ohaji, Etche, and Ngwa areas of Igboland. They constitute the majority of Rivers State, although there are other populations in neighboring states.

Don't come here to talk shit..Anuasi.
Mr Anuasi, this won't stop a racial war when the Igbos up north flood the city, infact this is when you'll know that though they speak similar tongues they all bear their clan names.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: I'm Ready To Be Arrested - Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima. by Nword22: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
stonemasonn:
Mr Anuasi, this won't stop a racial war when the Igbos up north flood the city, infact this is when you'll know that though they speak similar tongues they all bear their clan names.

Is normal everywhere, even in your own tribe as well, I don't care which tribe you are part of.

But am glad that you accepted the fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Bukola Saraki Meets With Albino Foundation (Photos) / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.