Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch (3033 Views)

Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by 0toobong: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/hot-bridesmaids-show-off-their-assets.html

Micheal Alao got married to his pretty wife recently, and these hot photos from the glamorous event are currently breaking the net. #becomingthealaos

See more below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Francis95(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2017
she's loaded
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by 0toobong: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
over see hips
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Perverted Generation!!!

Whatsup with a ladys BUTT?

Something Filled with FAT and Shit.

undecided undecided undecided

NwaAmaikpe Come and See

2 Likes

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by benedictnsi(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Francis95:
she's loaded
with a very massive mobile toilet. gringringrin
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by 0toobong: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2017
this one virgina is watery
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Lucario007(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:
Perverted Generation!!!

Whatsup with a ladys BUTT?

Something Filled with FAT and Shit.

undecided undecided undecided

NwaAmaikpe Come and See

I smell an envious flat woman.

Don't worry, just because people can use your buttocks as a chopping board to cook Vegetable soup does not mean you will not find a husband.
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by CplusJason: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
0toobong:
this one virgina is watery
Good Heavens!!! grin
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Francis95(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Like Your Mother sadly Found your Dad despite her flat smelly Butt right?

They have so chopped Vegetable on Spot and now HER BUTT HAS STRIPES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IF YOUR MUM LIES ON THE GROUND, WE MISTAKE HER BUTT FOR A FOOT MAT.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by 0toobong: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
this kind hips oo
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Lucario007(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Like Your Mother sadly Found your Dad despite her flat smelly Butt right?

They have so chopped Vegetable on Spot and now HER BUTT HAS STRIPES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IF YOUR MUM LIES ON THE GROUND, WE MISTAKE HER BUTT FOR A FOOT MAT.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wawu. You waste no time to toss insults to another person's mother yet your signature calls you a lover of peace. It is this same Hypocrisy that led your father marrying your mother, even after shouting that it is wrong to sleep with dogs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Like Your Mother sadly Found your Dad despite her flat smelly Butt right? So Sorry Your Dads Fate Turned out that way.

They have so chopped Vegetable on that Spot and now HER BUTT HAS STRIPES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very Unfortunate Woman

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2017
Lucario007:

Wawu. You waste no time to toss insults to another person's mother yet your signature calls you a lover of peace. It is this same Hypocrisy that led your father marrying your mother, even after shouting that it is wrong to sleep with dogs.

OMG! Like Seriously! cheesy cheesy

I am a lover of peace but i hate bullies.

Don't think women are still vulnerable ok. We have grown past that stage.

If i face you with Abuse, you will never abuse a woman in your life again.....

Product of a Lagos Slum undecided
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

Good Morning Uncle... cheesy
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Like Your Mother sadly Found your Dad despite her flat smelly Butt right? So Sorry Your Dads Fate Turned out that way.

They have so chopped Vegetable on that Spot and now HER BUTT HAS STRIPES cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very Unfortunate Woman

Dammy..... Easy easy o. Chai
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Lucario007(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Lagos slum? Thank you for telling us the place you were dumped at birth. You hate 'bullies"? You must not have grown up in a proper manner of you can't tell the difference between someone making a joke about you with someone bullying you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Good Morning Uncle... cheesy
how body my Steph cheesy cheesy
by the way u no suppose use papa and mama insult heavily on the guy like dat na.u way too beautiful and classy to use such deep words cheesy.leave that to the classless ugly street babes.hope u don chop this morning? cheesy
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dammy..... Easy easy o. Chai

Good Morning Sis, i trust your day is going well. cheesy

I am done with that Dimwit.

Thanks for Checking on Me Sis.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

how body my Steph cheesy cheesy
by the way u no suppose use papa and mama insult heavily on the guy like dat na.u way too beautiful and classy to use such deep words cheesy.leave that to the classless ugly street babes.hope u don chop this morning? cheesy

Am so sorry Sir. He just bumped into me and called me names. As humans, our perspective differs so when i air my view i expect criticisms though but constructive one. He just came in and started calling me names.

1 Like

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

shocked shocked *faints*
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked shocked *faints*

Someone call 911 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please wake up Sis...

Good Morning...
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Someone call 911 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Please wake up Sis...

Good Morning...
grin grin grin Hi dear,how you dey?
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin grin Hi dear,how you dey?

I am good Sis, I wish same for you as well...thanks
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

Am so sorry Sir. He just bumped into me and called me names. As humans, our perspective differs so when i air my view i expect criticisms though but constructive one. He just came in and started calling me names.
steph steph iron lady cheesy
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
I go their body like skin tight! me like wat ayam seeing oo...
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Throwing shades up and down on a thread made to admire the free gift of nature to the fullest..Abeg make una dey use style measure una words,it myt nt get to u cos its u,but to ones parents..no nah
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by jashar(f): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Beauty without class... is that one beauty? undecided undecided undecided

What a waste....

1 Like

Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucario007:

I smell an envious flat woman.

Don't worry, just because people can use your buttocks as a chopping board to cook Vegetable soup does not mean you will not find a husband.
Guy you're wicked grin
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lucario007:

ride on ride on grin
Re: Hot Bridesmaids Show Off Their Assets On The Dance Floor As Groomsmen Watch by KvnGRezz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
StephDamielola:

(1) (Reply)

No Sex Yet I Spend Alot / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods / Does Age Really Matter: I Am Madly In Love,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.