Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them (47889 Views)

Reno Just Scatter The Ladies Table (photo) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Nollywoodpics: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
In a short video posted online recently, This beautiful bride with her big and bold groom was seen dancing as big as the groom is still dancing together with his bride on the dance floor as the guest at the wedding event cheer them.

Watch the interesting video below
http://www.praizenews.com/bride-with-her-big-groom-scatter-the-dance-floor-as-crowd-cheer-them/

1 Share

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Nollywoodpics: 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The funny Video of the big from dancing HERE

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by soberdrunk(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Na so!!! Nah how me and my bride go dey angry
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Abortions: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2019
Bolombolo groom cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Moneywirer: 1:13am On Mar 07, 2019
The title should have read, bride stands and watch as her big god destroys the dance floor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by itspzpics(m): 7:13am On Mar 07, 2019
Moneywirer:
The title should have read, bride stands and watch as her big god destroys the dance floor.
lol..d wife is dancing too nah
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Offpoint1: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2019
I have a question that has been bothering me for long time now.

Why is it when you call slim people SLIM, they don't feel offended, but when you call a Fat person FAT they feel offended?

Op, I'm searching for video where the groom "Scattered the dance floor"... the one you attached there is definitely not the one.

All I see in that video is an over inflated balloons struggling to lift up.

I've always imagined what fat guys sexlife looks like. so many restrictions, they can't be at the top, they can't be under cuz of their short genitals, they can't stand for 10sec... what a boring sexlife.

I can't let my sister marry a fat dude, the thought of her being the one f**king him is really, really....... jeez

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by youngberry001(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Hehehehe grin grin

See pig on d shirt cheesy
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by graccce: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Ewoo
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On Mar 07, 2019
She's fearless
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by MrSix: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Errrmmm...OK oh

I sell USA used laptops
pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Harryase(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Interesting...
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Manuel69: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
"Love is a beautiful thing" in D'banj's voice
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by daddytime(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2019
Big man obese son...

Na money make the bride dey dance so...she could care less if she became widowed in a week...

2 Likes

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by frankly01: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Different strokes for different folks!
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by MrSix: 10:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Errrmmm...OK oh
Cool

I sell USA used laptops
pay on delivery in Lagos
Details in my signature

1 Like

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by meme98: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2019
Dis 1 na GLO YAKATA
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by jieta: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
I'm not a fan of obesity, but I found it astonish how people like this satisfy their wife in the other room.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by twerkjack: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
That’s one courageous woman!
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by white3663: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol ;DLol
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by ValCon888: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
She should be careful. Fat men have the lifespan of a match stick.

1 Like

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:55am On Mar 07, 2019
There wedding toast should be..
"SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by aguiyi2: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2019
How ladies manage men of this size still baffles me.
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Omo.....the guy plenty ooo
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by Forreellinc: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2019
grin they obviously have not f*cked before, people like these they always get small prick, and e go come crush the geh untop
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by kingthreatz: 11:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Im imagining them on bed. How will they be sexually satisfied?
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by omooba969(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2019
jieta:
I'm not a fan of obesity, but I found it astonish how people like this satisfy their wife in the other room.

Must it be about the woman always? undecided
Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by omooba969(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2019
kingthreatz:
Im imagining them on bed. How will they be sexually satisfied?

Sex Sex Sex...haba!

1 Like

Re: Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them by abrojunior94(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.