Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Must Read: The Widow Men Desire Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: The Widow Men Desire Episode 2 (425 Views)

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship / Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Widow Men Desire Episode 2 by LauraIjeoma1(f): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
I just left my laptop on the bed after publishing an article about the uncompleted road construction in Ikwerre road and went to get my self a glass of juice to calm my peplexed mind,I felt weary,a little bit anyways,I must be worrying about the countless criminalities that kept re-occuring in that area due to the bad road,one could barely escape armed robbery,if perhaps the person manages to escape,the person will have to give testimonies in the church but i know they will not say exactly the way it happened just to allow people pay them a visit after church and console them for their properties that was taken from them.
I was really bordered about the recent activities of rape that kept re-occuring in that area,especially the rape incident between a 15yrs old girl and a police man,i was amazed it was actually a policeman,someone who is supposed to secure lives,at first i had asked myself what the world was turning to,the fact that it wasnt an armed robber that raped that girl i admitted the country was no longer safe for naive young girls,the girl had just gone to sell him bread,and he raped her brutally,leaving the poor girl hospitalized for days in UPTH.

It was as if the juice tasted different when i tested it the second time,and just when I was about tolift the glass into my lips my phone rang,i was too lazy to look at who was calling and activated the recievers button sluggishly lifting the phone to my ear,the background of the call was silent when i said 'hello' but i started hearing a small feminine voice that sounded like her mum,i quickly glanced at my phone screen it was an unknown number,for a second i regretted deactivating my true caller app.i managed to say hello one more time and luckily the voice sounded a little bit audible but still c racked down,

Read more: http://www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng/2017/01/novel-widow-men-desire-episode-2.html#ixzz4lILNN14a
shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are In The Wrong Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / What Is The Romantic About Men Trying To Fight For Their Women? / Dangers Of Checking Your Lover's Phone. (nosy Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.