Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders (7571 Views)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

DONT MIND THOSE IMBECILES

i know they will Ignore there masters to blame IPOD
The boy is in his late 30s but he sounds like a teen

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by AlienRobot: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously it reduced your selfies and empty champagne bottles you do pose with.

Buhari is a Big Failure wink
Absolutely a proponent of your post....

After Imposing himself on the masses, he couldn't help but take us Miles backward

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't trust your greetings at all

My experience about you on here in the past ha thought me never to trust you.

I'm sorry.

Lol.... grin grin. Kai..!!!! Nairaland go kill person..... cheesy
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Jabioro: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
These are real confused people
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
The boy is in his late 30s but he sounds like a teen

na wetin to much ewedu and amala dey cause

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ChimaAdeoye: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Osinbajo is already President.
The contitution made him president.
Arewa should deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
yes master.
sorry sir we will not talk again...
we yoruba muslims re loyal and humble..
no vex

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Let the .ar start! Its hitting up and about to explode now
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
[s]You couldn't condemn the Arewa youths rather you went igbophobia.

I pity you because you are the reason those dolts can talk down on southerners.

Shame on you.

Big shame on you[/s]

You are delusional, is it on Nairlaand that I will condemn some misguided youths? I'ts you that takes such to heart that need a through brain examination. The same idiots that issued you quit notice and are still standing by it are now those you want to take serious?
Are you normal ? cheesy
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by fatymore(f): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Are these people alright upstairs... Do they think Nigeria belongs to only them.. God punish devils....
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Viergeachar: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
2017-2019 is a done deal.

Only God knows what will happen in 2019.

Nevertheless, there is no stopping Osinbajo from exercising his fundamental human right as enshrined in the 1999 constitution.

Those abokis should face reality. Yorubas fear no threats!

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ESDKING: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ejanla07:
yes master.

sorry sir we will not talk again...

we yoruba muslims re loyal and humble..

no vex
Honestly, you Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of southerners.

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dannyset:
It seems some powerful people in PDP are the ones using this Arewa Group to magnify the Born to rule nature of the North with the aim of unsettling this particular Govt. Still, it won't fly.

typical yoruba coward like me. always shift goal post
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by yaki84: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dannyset:
It seems some powerful people in PDP are the ones using this Arewa Group to magnify the Born to rule nature of the North with the aim of unsettling this particular Govt. Still, it won't fly.

bros ur brain needs serious washing and fumigation.

Do it asap.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Seriously it reduced your selfies and empty champagne bottles you do pose with.

Buhari is a Big Failure wink

thr neighbor wey dey throway d bottles. no dey pop champagne again.... so baba no see bottle pick except na alomo bottle
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ejanla07: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:

Honestly, you Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of southerners.

we re loyal to our northern masters kiss d truth..

if sultan dont sight moon. no sallah for us in ododuwa brown roof shot put republic

6 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ESDKING: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

we re loyal to our northern masters kiss d truth..

if sultan dont sight moon. no sallah for us in ododuwa brown roof shot put republic
Even when they see you as inferior Muslims you are still @ss licking them?. You guys need serious deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by paBuhari(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
E don happen! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Urchman27(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
fuckerstard:
Really, maybe the poster below can tell us more.

But wait o, how can they say we have pitched tent with IPOB. That's a lie.
Coward you are now afriad of ur slave master.
don't mention IPOB again

5 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Urchman27:

Coward you are now afriad of ur slave master.
don't mention IPOB again

lol afraid indeed, i hear say your igwe use hand call out the rainbow. Highest level of mumulity.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by greatermax77(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Arewa youths, miserable set of people
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Paperwhite(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Imagine the audacity of these parasites.Nigeria will never be the same again.Yorubas should now take their stand.This Nigerian marriage have collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by paBuhari(m): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Arewa sees themselves as lord because Southerners are bunch of betrayals
Imagine them saying they will complete their eight years irrespective of what happens? Northerners are really full of themsleves. But who will blame them? Ewedu consumers should blame themselves for allowing themselves to be used as willing tools for Northern agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by paBuhari(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:
I know Igbo Jews will support the drunken and misguided Arewa youths grin grin
Support who? We no dey involve ourselves for husband and wife matter. grin grin All we want is our Biafra cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
paBuhari:
Support who? We no dey involve ourselves for husband and wife matter. grin grin All we want is our Biafra cheesy

You want Biafra? grin grin grin grin
Ok, I dash you Biafra cheesy
You guys are fighting on so many fronts that at the end, you will be worse off
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by MONITZ: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
ipodstinks:
Story for the northern beggers. Na Yoruba talk say make una bring sicker. As you will do all you could, we shall do all we could too to make sure osibanjo becomes president. If you don't like it, you all can visit Lagos lagoon. All of you in the North are too small for our Lagos lagoon to swallow.

In ur dreams abi? Don't u know that when any northerner say a thing, u just ve to look closely to know who is actually dictating the tune, they re subtly passing a message across and I believe that they would deploy all the weapons in their arsenal to prevent Osibanjo from assuming that position..

They ve even said they hope to complete their eight - year tenure and if possible extend it. What do these people take other parts of the country for? They act like they own the country with so much gusto and impunity...

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ziluxger: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Arewa sees themselves as lord because Southerners are bunch of betrayals
Why mentioning the south? Who in the south? Why not call a spade, a spade.

4 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by BuariCopyPaste: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
g
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by chinjo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yoruba people Ntor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:

You are delusional, is it on Nairlaand that I will condemn some misguided youths? I'ts you that takes such to heart that need a through brain examination. The same idiots that issued you quit notice and are still standing by it are now those you want to take serious?
Are you normal ? cheesy
where will you condemn them before? In your room or you will call them on phone?

Iti mpatakwu

You need to give out your brain as tithe

6 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
...the hunter hunted @season 2.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, This Is Not Our National Flag (see Photos) / Timipre Sylva: Petroleum Industry Bill Ready For National Assembly / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Receives Briefing From INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.