Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders (7573 Views)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix) / “I Plan To Be President For 2 Years And Hand Over To Osinbajo”– President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by wristbangle: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Na wetin tongue

You dey disturb ooo

If I no disturb u, who else I wan disturb na tongue
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by oake(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017

"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north,"

Hmmm! Things fall apart and the centre cannot hold.

At this stage, it is either restructure or division.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by reality1010: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
d North is about to sink,they r looking for someone to hold on. Unfortunately they v lost d SS,they r threatening d SW to get there support.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
An hausa man will want Nigeria to remain the way we are so that they can keep power and dominate other tribes.
An Ibo man wants out of Nigeria because they are been marginalised.
But ask a yoruba man, why should Nigeria break up or stay together, they simply dont know. I wonder what they live for, all they do is jump at every thread to condemn igbos.
Posterity will judge them all if they dont use this opportunity to liberate their unborn generations of poverty and slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
simplycarro:

Ipob = Failure and bad luck fall on you. grin grin
It's been following you. Old man. Continue to display your shame here

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Ngokafor(f): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
..Oh well this is for delusional and myopic folks from the SW who thinks the useless and cowardly'Kaduna declaration' against the Igbos are exactly what it is..

..Keep hyping and supporting these northern renagades and out-laws until they consume you all..and guess what?!..Igbos will simply laugh in your pathetic faces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
battle lines has been drawn
no one can sit on the fence anymore
sides must be taken.

I CHOOSE DIVISION

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
It's been following you. Old man. Continue to display your shame here

She man!! Confusions fall on you grin

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ejanla07:

i can also process pains caused by ipob

Causing you in your 5 hamlets grin
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by simplycarro: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Meanwhile it's is the constitution that will make Osinbajo the President in the unfortunate situation where the president can no longer function as the president

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by kenny987(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz,while Igbo(s) don't think before acting.

Dont forget turai yaradua main stooge was also Igbo Aodoanka.But I couldn't see any Igbo man here!

Aaondoaka is now Igbo? Do u even have basic knowledge of the Nigeria u love so much?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Lightening: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Viergeachar:
2017-2019 is a done deal.

Only God knows what will happen in 2019.

Nevertheless, there is no stopping Osinbajo from exercising his fundamental human right as enshrined in the 1999 constitution.

Those abokis should face reality. Yorubas fear no threats!

Yoruba's fear no threat only online. Offline they are all lambs before their master.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by misterawo: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
victorDanladi:

lolz,while Igbo(s) don't think before acting.

Dont forget turai yaradua main stooge was also Igbo Aodoanka.But I couldn't see any Igbo man here!

Aondoakaa is a Tiv from Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Viergeachar: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Lightening:

Yoruba's fear no threat only online. Offline they are all lambs before their master.

You must be a teenager or in your twenties.

Gerrahere!
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Celsony: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
We will see what happens after the President spent 60 days out of the country on what the constitution says. If the constitution is duly followed the impeachment process against the president will commence on his 60th day out of the country. So till then we will see what will happen. Power may shift hands earlier than envisaged.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Blue3k(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
"Having given power to the Yoruba on a platter of gold in 1999 as a way of compensating them for the June 12 saga, it is quite worrisome and unfortunate that they have lived up to their legendary reputation of backstabbing and betrayal by supporting the divisive calls for restructuring or dismemberment of the nation against the will and desire of the north,"

The disrespect is too much. These guys hate the feeding bottle system most. Restructuring benefits the nation as a whole. SW Nigeria is what we call swing states in America. They can go either way and have their own various agendas. This doesn't make them back stabbers.

3 Likes

Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by ESDKING: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
They have refused to move this thread to fp. Odiegwu.
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by flyingsnail(f): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na woo
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by DATACUG00000(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
They don turn this country to something else
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Wada3: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very useless talks from attention seeking group. This was the same group that endorsed Atiku in the last Presidential election
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Wada3: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is just very unfortunate that some selfish individuals would be engaging in this such garrulousness. Like I have said before, the President and his Vice have been working cordially for the good of the country. By 2023, Nigerians will decides who lead them. For me, as a northerner, I will go for Osinbajo InshaAllah
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fingers crossed....2023
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by okefrancis: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Who are those useless Arewa youths that are saying rubbish, they didn't have work to do ,lazy youths
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Wada3: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
PDP members masquerading themselves as areas youths. The same people that endorsed Atiku in 2019. Nonsense
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Wada3: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is just very unfortunate that some selfish individuals would be engaging in this such garrulousness. Like I have said before, the President and his Vice have been working cordially for the good of the country. By 2023, Nigerians will decides who lead them. For me, as a northerner, I will go for Osinbajo InshaAllah
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Zeemam: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
�����

2023 is still very far mehn.....
Re: Plan To Make Osinbajo President Will Fail - Arewa Youths Tell Yoruba Leaders by Web2020: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wait a minute! Is like this people know something has happened in Asorock that we may have not know.

There is no one that can set fire and then hind it, the smoke will surely expose it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Transport, Safety & Environment Related Bodies In Lagos & Their Functions / Insecurity: Ex-apc Spokesman Wants Buhari To Account For $1bn / School Of Politics, Policy & Governance (SPPG) By Oby Ezekwesili (#FixPolitics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.