Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! (22576 Views)

He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? / Response To Those Who Regard Some Innovated Matters As Good, Such As Mawlid / Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Ridah(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Salam Alaikum Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu.
I Wonder Why Most Of Us Sisters Are Not Keeping To The Commandments Of Allah.The Question Is; Why Is It So Difficult To Observe Hijab(full Jilbab)? Are We Afraid Of The Ill Comments Or Awful Talk We Get From People? Why Is Hijab Seen As An Hard Task Or Imprisonment?
Now Sisters Get This, Hijab Is A Right & It Must Be Worn With Taqwa.
I Get Some Silly Comments Abt Hijab,Like:
* Oh The Heat Is Too Much, Have U Ever Imagine The Intense Heat Of Jahanam(hell)?
U Wanna Thread In The Latex Designs Of Clothes, Have U Forgotten The Worms And Ants In The Qabr(grave)?
*I Cant Cover Myself Like Am Mourning A Dead,
Do U Know Even If U Dont Cover Up Now, Have U Forgotten Ur Shroud?
Fear Allah Sisters And Do Not Be Carried Away By The So Called Civilization.
Remember The Verse "And I Have Not Created Mankind And Jinn Except To Worship Me" Hijab Is A Form Of Worship Too.
May Allah Grant Us The Hikmah, Ilm, Fahm To Follow The Pristine Deen- Islam.
Still Ur Uktie In Deen ~Slayhijabi~

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ridah:
Salam Alaikum Waramotulahi Wabarakatuhu.
I Wonder Why Most Of Us Sisters Are Not Keeping To The Commandments Of Allah.The Question Is; Why Is It So Difficult To Observe Hijab(full Jilbab)? Are We Afraid Of The Ill Comments Or Awful Talk We Get From People? Why Is Hijab Seen As An Hard Task Or Imprisonment?
Now Sisters Get This, Hijab Is A Right & It Must Be Worn With Taqwa.
I Get Some Silly Comments Abt Hijab,Like:
* Oh The Heat Is Too Much, Have U Ever Imagine The Intense Heat Of Jahanam(hell)?
U Wanna Thread In The Latex Designs Of Clothes, Have U Forgotten The Worms And Ants In The Qabr(grave)?
*I Cant Cover Myself Like Am Mourning A Dead,
Do U Know Even If U Dont Cover Up Now, Have U Forgotten Ur Shroud?
Fear Allah Sisters And Do Not Be Carried Away By The So Called Civilization.
Remember The Verse "And I Have Not Created Mankind And Jinn Except To Worship Me" Hijab Is A Form Of Worship Too.
May Allah Grant Us The Hikmah, Ilm, Fahm To Follow The Pristine Deen- Islam.
Still Ur Uktie In Deen ~Slayhijabi~

SUBNALLAH
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by maradelkitchen(f): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op jazakillahu khairan for the reminder.

Permit me to ask this question.

There's a friend of mine( more like an elder sis) that have refused to wear hijab except when going to the mosque,she's an hairstylist and she's not bothered about opposite sex seeing her hair uncovered, her claim is I'm a Muslim,I observe my salat and I'm better than most people that use the hijab.

Pls how do you think I can convince her??
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
maradelkitchen:
Op jazakillahu khairan for the reminder.

Permit me to ask this question.

There's a friend of mine( more like an elder sis) that have refused to wear hijab except when going to the mosque,she's an hairstylist and she's not bothered about opposite sex seeing her hair uncovered, her claim is I'm a Muslim,I observe my salat and I'm better than most people that use the hijab.

Pls how do you think I can convince her??

Firstly, relate this hadeeth to her:
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: لا يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ مِنْ كِبْرٍ، قَالَ رَجُلٌ: إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ يُحِبُّ أَنْ يَكُونَ ثَوْبُهُ حَسَنًا، وَنَعْلُهُ حَسَنَةً، قَالَ: إِنَّ اللَّهَ جَمِيلٌ يُحِبُّ الْجَمَالَ، الْكِبْرُ بَطَرُ الْحَقِّ، وَغَمْطُ النَّاسِ

رواه المسلم

The messenger of Allaah sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said: whoever has in his heart a weight of an atom of arrogance will not enter jannah. Then a man said: verily man likes it when his cloth is nice and his pair of shoes is nice, the prophet said: verily Allaah is beautiful and loves beauty, rather arrogance is acting averse to the truth and belittling people...

Related by Muslim.

Obviously she is being arrogant to the truth by citing that she is better than most of those using hijab, I don't know how she came to that conclusion but sorry they are better than her openly because they at least are obeying their lord, the prophet said " الاسلام علانية" "Islam is (practiced) openly" so you either practicing Islam or not......

Ask her what argument would she put forward for herself to the lord of the worlds when being asked why did she not put in practice the order she was ordered by him with regards to covering the hijab? What will she put forward as a reason for her deserving mercy? Is she gonna say because I'm better than most on hijab? She should pls repent sincerely to her lord...

WAllaahul musta'aan...

5 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by maradelkitchen(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abdelkabir..Jazakallahu khairan

I would in sha Allah relate the hadeeth to her.
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
^^ Wa iyyaki also tell her about what the prophet said about practising Islam openly, may Allaah assist her to fight her nafs(soul).
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Mofpearl: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2017
Jazakallahu Khyran sis

I think the pic is unnecessary though.

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Moreoffaith(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Ugo342323:

Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below

May your brain rest in peace cos i see its dead already.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by fatymore(f): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
May Allah make it more easier for us..

2 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by johnson419999: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
evrytin has change so evry1 has to change

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by gaskiyamagana: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Good reminder. Its high time our sisters are called to order. It far better to be without Ijab than hijab with body countors revealing wears which is somehow rampant among so called Ijabites.
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by MDsambo: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Judas2013:
This is 2017 tho, unless you live in the desert. Muslims got a be the most backward society to live on this planet.

So in Christianity it is allowed to dress half unclad?

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by gaskiyamagana: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
kkins25:

Them and thier "perfect" koran... A self destructive religion.
You need holy ghost salvation deliverance, holy fire baptism and mental therapitism for your religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Talkingboy: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2017
SLAY QUEENS .....

MAY ALLAH GUIDE THEM ARIGHT , MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ARIGHT TOO.

PRAY FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by gaskiyamagana: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
MDsambo:

So in Christianity it is allowed to dress half unclad?
Christianity is like Nigerian where everything goes.

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by DeutschJunge: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Judas2013:
This is 2017 tho, unless you live in the desert. Muslims got a be the most backward society to live on this planet.

So because it is 2017, women should not have respect for themselves and should be objectified? Do you want your mother or sister to be looked at with lust from every man be it good or bad?

Can you allow you daughter to model for Victoria secrets? Stop being an hypocrite man.

My female family members are jewels and I want them to only attract the be best of men that will respect them and treat them like queens and not agbero, area boiz or cultist that treat them like objects for pleasure.

NB..No offense to agbero or area boys

3 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Teeboi56: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
The thing is still bordering my mind d way our sister in Islam is dress they re now turn 2 another but I know say 1 day would be 1 day were going to die I swear
Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Judas2013:

Non of ur business mr future society, we like the way our society is structured in dis case.

I will certainly not carry a woman that dresses like that as my wife, i fear for my future daughters

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Afamed: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Judas2013:
Irony of a Nation. The day is near

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Shamsointegrity(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Judas2013:

Don't know what to say but Ur name says it all.....Animal in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by kkins25(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2017
gaskiyamagana:

You need holy ghost salvation deliverance, holy fire baptism and mental therapitism for your religious bigotry.
My religion doesn't require that i fight unbelievers. So please re-examine yourself

4 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by kkins25(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2017
DeutschJunge:

So because it is 2017, women should not have respect for themselves and should be objectified? Do you want your mother or sister to be looked at with lust from every man be it good or bad?

Can you allow you daughter to model for Victoria secrets? Stop being an hypocrite man.

My female family members are jewels and I want them to only attract the be best of men that will respect them and treat them like queens and not agbero, area boiz or cultist that treat them like objects for pleasure.

NB..No offense to agbero or area boys
When someone has jewels and keeps them hidden, it means they are stolen property..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by blingxx(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2017
kkins25:

Them and thier "perfect" koran... A self destructive religion.

says the idiot who dress half naked to church ...meanwhile this is a muslim thread

1 Like

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by bamdly(m): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
saw a lot of christain comment to answer but i dont have their time.
COS they are all stupid Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
kkins25:

When someone has jewels and keeps them hidden, it means they are stolen property..

Tell dem!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permissible Hairstyle For Men In Islam / What Is Eid-al-Ghadir ? / Things That Make A Man Happy And Things That Make Him Miserable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.