Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General (42224 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by jakiedudu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Where was the army when the same fulanis were wiping villages in Benue, Plateau, Southern Kaduna etc? Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by MONITZ: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
And finally the Fulanis meet their match ...Is the Nigerian Army for Nigerians or the Fulanis ? because I don't know y they re always quick to rise to their defence esp when they re at the receiving end....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by jakiedudu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Nonsense ... I didn't know the Nigerian army had genocide in their dictionary
What of their killings of Shiites
Or the killing of unarmed protesters

This regime has shown it's for for equity and justice
It the government for the 97%
Funy that the same army that massacred shiites are the ones saying fulanis were massacred, yet remain deaf and dumb when fulanis were killing farmers across the country. No doubt fulani lead violence is sponsored and supported by Nigerian security agencies especially the army.

18 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Army get this kind mouth eeehhhn

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by APCHaram: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
7 dead Fulani criminals is now genocide?

20 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Omeokachie: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
And the killing of shiites and IPOB was self defence ba?

I hope he will be available to testify at The Hague?

12 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by sixtusn: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Killing of Fulani's, a genocide but Fulani's killing other people i s normal. Hmmm!!!! DSS shld look for the person that said this too. Nigeria Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by bejeria101(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Zombies i hope you now know that your govt has a hand in the fulani drama. Genocide ko insecticide ni! Oponu general

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by jjjjj2017: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
obontami:

I hope they didn't destroy joints where Omo boys can fccck some aboki good pussy.
man, dont make man pikin kolo nah. people wey dey beside me dey wonder wetin dey make me shine my 32 grin grin grin
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by vic155: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yes it is general they want to wipe the population of Fulani in Mombila, and that is sad and unacceptable
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Freemancipation: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu deserves a big apology for all the insults he gets just for saying the bitter and painful truth.

19 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by auntysimbiat(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by jjjjj2017: 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Freemancipation:
Nnamdi Kanu deserves a big apology for all the insults he gets just for saying the bitter and painful truth.

14 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Sleyanya1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Killing & raping of farmers (plus other villagers) within the Middle belt (Benue especially), Southwest , Southsouth and Southeast is ..............

Pesticide Lol

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Banter1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
But when the herds men where killing people in Anambra, Benue to mention few we didn't hear you say its Genocide. But now the table has turn is now Genocide. what about Shiite people that your boys wiped out in Kaduna what do you call that one? something is definitely wrong with my northern people.

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by kinibigdeal(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
What of the hundreds if not thousands murdered in agatu,benue, Enugu, southern kaduna and the middle belt by bubu rampaging Fulani herdsmen brother

Kudos to my guys at taraba is high time those murderers learnt their lesson

Useless people

They are all 5%

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
There are a lot of Middle belt officers in the army and their reaction to this statement is what I'm waiting for.

Buhari is Mad

Nigeria Army is Mad

DSS is Mad

11 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by tripoli007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hahahaha .. When the bushmeat catch hunter .story go change #upmambilla boys .. If them want killings make una give am to them .. In the words of Nnamdi kalu " we will all die someday but what makes you a man is how you die ".

10 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by manfred10(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria Military is one of the most useless security apparatus in the world if not the most useless

12 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by PatriotTemidayo: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
An idiot in uniform has spoken! cry

Imagine such coming from a security officer, what a big shame.

Derank him immediately. angry

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by sanandreas(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Every tribe in n Nigeria should attack them like this

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by akabang(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Genocide: is that an England or Turkish word.
Rubbish were are d army Generals wen herdmend are killing and brutalising humans all over nija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
That Army general needs to get his head chopped off for talking this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Tinyemeka(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Behold!

The Cabal is Fulani and the Fulani is the Cabal! angry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
You guys shouldn't worry, you see one thing history has thought us is that you can only push a people so far before they react. that is just the beginning.. a time will come when fulanis wont be safe anywhere in Nigeria

they will be hiding and crying to the international community

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
No Yoruba Muslim has so far commented grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Viergeachar: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Yoruba women are being raped to death (anally for that matter) on daily basis

Go and undergo deliverance from useless dreams and fantasies at MFM. grin

Omo ale! angry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by DieBuhari: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EgzLOtFjUY
Imagine! He even said they are worse than Boko haram, all because they killed Fulani criminals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
God punish d useless army general....when dey were killing in Benue state and other parts of d country did I hear genocide

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by bravadoo(m): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
That must be a Fulani Gen

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Denko2721987(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
I want to place a bet with anyone who would disagree with me on this...

With the presence of the Nigerian army, their would be a coordinated reprisal attack on the people of Taraba by invisible armed men within the next 2 months under the very nose of the NA just like it happened in Jos, Benue and Zaria..

If u bet on this click like, If u bet against this click share..

20 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Gravas(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is it the killing of fulanis or the killing of cows? I keep saying this. We are living with sub humans. It is very unfortunate. The Brits are responsible for all this mess. Coptic hv you seen this thread?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.