Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General (42255 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Mbediogu(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
igbodefender:
What of the killings in Uzo Uwani? #commercialranching

That was not genocide. Even the killing of millions of Igbo men, women and children during the pigrom and civil war was not genocide but the killing of few rampaging fulani herdsmen by self defending Tarabans is genocide. Una sabi English language.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Odelhorno1990: 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria is really a tragedy, what!

Contact us at RenMoney for quick 3mn loan! Simple requirement: for salary earners. No guarantor and collateral whatsoever. Call/whatsup Ogaga@08159385912
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by obontami: 1:40am On Jun 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:
man, dont make man pikin kolo nah. people wey dey beside me dey wonder wetin dey make me shine my 32 grin grin grin

Abi na? Na the thing wey fit vex me pass be that! If dem dey do this mumu killings make them no reach where better totos dey.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ransomed: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2017
The general is serving the interest of the Northern Army and not the Nigerian Army. Have people forgotten that the logo or motto of the present NA is written in Arabic? They must do the biddings of The marauding, lepidopterous Othman Dan Fodioists. Anyone using his enterprise to destroy farms, burn properties and exterminating communities in the name of foraging, browsing or grazing is a TERRORIST and should be treated as such.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:49am On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

What are you on about??
Where are the evidence to suggest a genocide was carried out?
You mean such a crime was committed in taraba and there is nothing to show for it?
I recall seeing some pictures on NL and nothing close to what the NA said was shown on them.
You guys just like to be blinded by ethnicity and religion.
Abeg park one side first undecided

If you guys like run down the whole of taraba as you all are looking for a reason to strike!
But know the world is watching

You sit in the comfort of your house and dispute the first hand account of a senior Army Officer sent there on official assignment but more likely to believe a blogger who puts up images of Rwandan genocide as victims of alleged Fulani reprisals.
Just see how you were spinning off conspiracy theories from the top of your head without evidence; yet denying the narrative evidence of someone who physically at the crime scene - clap for yourself.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:53am On Jun 29, 2017
igbodefender:
It's time Nigeria grew past all these unnecessary killings that are only drawing us back and creating tension.

Yes indeed.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Kingspin(m): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Toy soldiers. We have no army na fools we get.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by emi14: 4:58am On Jun 29, 2017
I actually red comments to see the numbers of Yorubas and Hausas capable of saying something about this statement from or by the army.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by obiksam(m): 5:11am On Jun 29, 2017
He should go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ddeola: 5:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Wetin you want make he talk inside their dormain. u want make dem yamutu d man on top of wetin some people do dem ? Abegi !!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by 9japride(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2017
it's good the Nigerian army shows their true colours. History will judge all of us and those southerners who still believe their opinion counts in Nigeria I pity u all. Don't worry when the oil finally dries up, hope u all will have an explanation to ur children on how u destroyed their future because of greed and hatred towards south east which could have been a formidable force to drive home your grievrances. Hope u all get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by newfound2012: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
What else is a Fulani lead army suppose to say? Genocide and we never saw a dead body? Rather just cuts with a machete, no houses burnt? No killing of children and women? Common NA tell us another story!! angry angry

what do you take the Nigerian army for, some bunch of unprofessional militia, FYI, it's it is against professional ethics to show these images to the outside world, but the footage is well documented by the NA. The speech that was given, where the genocide was acknowledged was merely meant to calm nerves.
Just pray the army would be able to contain the reprisal that might follow this this.
stupid civilians, you came online to ferment trouble, but when it starts, you start complaining that the army didn't arrive on time to prevent you lot from killing yourselves.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

[s]You sit in the comfort of your house and dispute the first hand account of a senior Army Officer sent there on official assignment but more likely to believe a blogger who puts up images of Rwandan genocide as victims of alleged Fulani reprisals.
Just see how you were spinning off conspiracy theories from the top of your head without evidence; yet denying the narrative evidence of someone who physically at the crime scene - clap for yourself[/s]

I honestly don't know if your trying to deliberately be mischievous or your just plain ignorant of the atrocities of the Fulani herds men. I suppose every time they struck in southern Kaduna, Benue, Enugu, Edo etc the pictures of Rwanda genocide was presented as victims of alleged Fulani herds men ba? You can never hide the truth for so long so stop trying to shield your tribes men, they are murderers and vicious ones at that.
You speak as though the NA is not known for lies and unprofessionalism in the conduct of its duties? Is it the shittes massacre or the killing of unarmed IPOB's around the nation which the army vehemently denied but evidence abound to attest to such crimes against humanity being committed?
Keep burying your head in the sand while the world take true account of events as they go by.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Marsnizz: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
igbodefender:
What of the killings in Uzo Uwani? #commercialranching
why must you put politic and tribal sentiment in everything?
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 6:36am On Jun 29, 2017
newfound2012:

[s]what do you take the Nigerian army for, some bunch of unprofessional militia, FYI, it's it is against professional ethics to show these images to the outside world, but the footage is well documented by the NA. The speech that was given, where the genocide was acknowledged was merely meant to calm nerves.
Just pray the army would be able to contain the reprisal that might follow this this.
stupid civilians, you came online to ferment trouble, but when it starts, you start complaining that the army didn't arrive on time to prevent you lot from killing yourselves.[/s]

Shut your mouth foolish officer! Yes your army is unprofessional as seen in the killing of shittes and unarmed IPOB members during peaceful demonstrations! Evidence abound to these facts. Ok, so its good to show the people of Benue, Enugu, southern Kaduna being killed but it's an atrocity for Fulani herds men to be shown? Your a clown and a stupid one at that! You and your likes should burn taraba to the ground with your reprisals for all I care! After all it's your likes that give them to audacity to kill people unabated!
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Marsnizz: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God punish those useless army them....
my brother he is reporting exactly what he saw.you need to see what happened instead of Invoking God punishment on the honest soldiers.You can also wait for the punishment of God for this your spoiled mind of bigotry,sectionalism,tribal and regional sentiment
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Marsnizz: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
What else is a Fulani lead army suppose to say? Genocide and we never saw a dead body? Rather just cuts with a machete, no houses burnt? No killing of children and women? Common NA tell us another story!! angry angry
Until they kill all the people before you will open mouth and shout.My Goodness! may God forgive you
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by rainbow2020(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
God punish those useless army them....
God will punish them over and over again,,,when the herdsmen were attacking villages, killing innocent villagers and burning houses that is not genocide ....God will punish all of you

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Marsnizz: 6:54am On Jun 29, 2017
FemiFimile:
The General no get name?

I heard dat fulani committed suicide?
The general is a Christian not Muslim,Hausa or fulani .people would have thought otherwise.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by surgical: 7:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
And the ones these barbaric Fulanis having been killing before now will be called what? angry angry See the preferential treatment this zoo of a country accord these senseless killers Then someone will tell me to share the same nationality with these brutes? Thunder fire them all.
The result of voting in an uncivilized ''saint''.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by SycophanticGoat: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Mbediogu:

That was nit genocide. Even the killing of millions of Igbo men, women and children during the pigrom and civil war was not genocide but the killing of few rampaging fulani herdsmen by self defending Tarabans is genocide.

I didn't even see any picture of a dead person yet this idiotic goat termed it genocide. Thousands of people from Agatu, Southern Kaduna, Zaki Biam, Uzo Uwani, Delta and Edo states have been massacred but they did nothing other than even supporting the genocide.

Need I even talk about IPOB unarmed protesters or Shi'ite Muslims? Those ones have been butchered/massacred by the military themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Mims2016(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Lubbish.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:
bro wit all respect pls stop saying what u dnt knw.fulani are no saint and if they had chance they can do this too bt the attack on dem is genocide cos am in taraba as i write.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by bakinyaro: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Buhari please die
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by aplus2016: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2017
It is a shame to our country that we have pple like this general in such an office. Gradually, these revelations are betraying your nothern hidden agenda. You have shown that you represent the interest of a section and not all Nigerians.

People, u can now guess what happens every time the army is sent to quell unrest in any part of the country. Can somebody ask this general where he was when the Agatu pple of Benue and others in other ethnic groups in different parts were massacred by fulanis? Or those lives were those of chickens so not as important as the lives of the fulanis?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by nnaemmy(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Nnamid Kanu was right, after all.

Kanu has been vindicated.

this is so sad on the side Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Marsnizz:
[s]Until they kill all the people before you will open mouth and shout.My Goodness! may God forgive you[/s]

Total bull sh*t!!
I didn't see your comment when innocent people were killed in Enugu, Benue, southern Kaduna et al!
Keep your forgiveness for your herds killer men
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
bro wit all respect pls stop saying what u dnt knw.fulani are no saint and if they had chance they can do this too bt the attack on dem is genocide cos am in taraba as i write.

With much more respect bro! If your in taraba thats the more reason why we ought to see first hand the calamity claimed to have befallen the herds men
But you come with your words to assure me like they mean anything to me. When the Fulani's struck southern Kaduna, Enugu, Benue, kogi, ekiti, ebonyi, Edo et all we all saw the genocidic pictures of their reign of terror and the aftermath of their destruction. Where is yours oga??
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by islandmoon: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2017
MI people dont take rubbish! even Jukuns, even plateau people are good in dealing with those intruders, but the security operatives will be fast to separate the fight when Fulanis are losing in the battle because many fulanis, hausa retired security chiefs are into livestock farming just like Buhari , paying herdsmen N30 per cow for daily rearing , the reason Fulanis herdsmen are highly connected.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Darls247: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=57929403]VIDEO: Nigerian Army Gen says attacks on Fulanis in the Mambilla was genocide committed against Fulani in Taraba aimed at wiping them out

you see, when I say that one Nigeria can never work, them no agree, una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by pacino26(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
islandmoon:
MI people dont take rubbish! even Jukuns, even plateau people are good in dealing with those intruders, but the security operatives will be fast to separate the fight when Fulanis are losing in the battle because many fulanis, hausa retired security chiefs are into livestock farming just like Buhari , paying herdsmen N30 per cow for daily rearing , the reason Fulanis herdsmen are highly connected.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is the summary of things and the reality on ground. These cattle are owned by politicians, serving and ex military men. I remember how the reprisal attacks in Jos do take place; under the close watch of the military with lots of testimonies from survivors.

I think it's no longer a tribe thing IMHO just the rich still wanting to get richer at the cost of both the herdsmen and the rural dwellers who are predominantly farmers.

The UNSEEN ENEMY here remain the cattle owners, identify them and the problem is solved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / Crowd Mob Akpabio Outside A Bank In Akwa Ibom State / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.