Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General (42264 Views)

Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Detained Army General Charles Nengite Is A Highly Decorated Officer [throwback] / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by MackyVera: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Huh! Army General says this undecided this is sacrilegious. Agatu Benue,Nimbo/Uzo Uwani Enugu,Southeren Kaduna etc take note. Nigeria our Country indeed.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Opynion: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2017
i KANT believe this is coming from the Army. i mean where have they being hiding?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by osasmedic(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Just looks at wat general is saying? So the sacking of agatu by herdsmen nd oda communities all over the country dont pass as genocide abi?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by cumbak60: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Fulanis will soon face real genocide
You talk too much boy. Why do you just type without thinking undecided
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by moorevic(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2017
I no fit talk
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by naijagobetter(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
igbodefender:
What of the killings in Uzo Uwani? #commercialranching
abeg ask am ooo.. And the one in Kaduna and Benue? General indeed mchewww!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

With much more respect bro! If your in taraba thats the more reason why we ought to see first hand the calamity claimed to have befallen the herds men
But you come with your words to assure me like they mean anything to me. When the Fulani's struck southern Kaduna, Enugu, Benue, kogi, ekiti, ebonyi, Edo et all we all saw the genocidic pictures of their reign of terror and the aftermath of their destruction. Where is yours oga??
lol broda,my duty is to douse tension and nt to escalate it wit graphic images.am nt trying to defend the fulani aving knwing the havoc they av wreck on villages and town,bt my point is, let b bold to call a genocidal killing a genocide irrespective who was cought up as victim sir.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Daplux4: 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brutai or what ever they call him is a mess he is not a professional a disgrace to professionalism that man supposed to be locked up because of his atrocities in the Nigerian Army.
He doesn't know his job that is why his men are always in a mess.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

I honestly don't know if your trying to deliberately be mischievous or your just plain ignorant of the atrocities of the Fulani herds men. I suppose every time they struck in southern Kaduna, Benue, Enugu, Edo etc the pictures of Rwanda genocide was presented as victims of alleged Fulani herds men ba? You can never hide the truth for so long so stop trying to shield your tribes men, they are murderers and vicious ones at that.
You speak as though the NA is not known for lies and unprofessionalism in the conduct of its duties? Is it the shittes massacre or the killing of unarmed IPOB's around the nation which the army vehemently denied but evidence abound to attest to such crimes against humanity being committed?
Keep burying your head in the sand while the world take true account of events as they go by.

Some of you carry your bigotry into your arguments to the point of stupidity, departing from the central issue and running around like a headless chicken.
Is your argument about alleged Fulani atrocities elsewhere or that they were massacred in Taraba to what appeared like genocide in accordance to the assessment of the Army.
Whether or not the NA was unprofessional in its dealings with IPOB or Shiites is quite irrelevant in this issue, in which it played no part except to act as a neutral assessor.

On the matter of Fulani killings; yes I would like to say that they are not angels; but the problem is being skewed, exaggerated and misrepresented by bigotry and a biased Christian dominated southern media, who continually fail to investigate and give the other side of a two sided story -.how many times have the media granted interview to the Fulani or their representatives to hear their side of events such as their losses to cattle rustlers from local communities, photos of their own victims and cattle killed?
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

[s]Some of you carry your bigotry into your arguments to the point of stupidity, departing from the central issue and running around like a headless chicken.
Is your argument about alleged Fulani atrocities elsewhere or that they were massacred in Taraba to what appeared like genocide in accordance to the assessment of the Army.
Whether or not the NA was unprofessional in its dealings with IPOB or Shiites is quite irrelevant in this issue, in which it played no part except to act as a neutral assessor.

On the matter of Fulani killings; yes I would like to say that they are not angels; but the problem is being skewed, exaggerated and misrepresented by bigotry and a biased Christian dominated southern media, who continually fail to investigate and give the other side of a two sided story -.how many times have the media granted interview to the Fulani or their representatives to hear their side of events such as their losses to cattle rustlers from local communities, photos of their own victims and cattle killed?[/s]

Your clearly deluded and there's something definitely wrong with you upstairs! Are we not talking about the same Fulani herds men and the same army? For you to choose to separate them to suite your bigotry and religious extremism is appalling. When it suites you, you dismiss the atrocities committed by your kinsmen and the army and when it doesn't you claim genocide! Your a sicko! Why didn't your Muslim fanatically northern dominated media cover and expose the genocide killing of your kins their wives and kids? So your waiting for the so called bigoted biased southern Christian media to come to your kin to hear their side as they don't know where to locate these biased media you speak off? Your clearly off your head! Keep crying fake genocide sore losers! tongue

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
lol broda,my duty is to douse tension and nt to escalate it wit graphic images.am nt trying to defend the fulani aving knwing the havoc they av wreck on villages and town,bt my point is, let b bold to call a genocidal killing a genocide irrespective who was cought up as victim sir.

Your duty as who or what bro?
My own point is where is the evidence of the acclaimed genocide? You don't just come and say there was a genocide without facts or evidence to back it up.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

Your clearly deluded and there's something definitely wrong with you upstairs! Are we not talking about the same Fulani herds men and the same army? For you to choose to separate them to suite your bigotry and religious extremism is appalling. When it suites you, you dismiss the atrocities committed by your kinsmen and the army and when it doesn't you claim genocide! Your a sicko! Why didn't your Muslim fanatically northern dominated media cover and expose the genocide killing of your kins their wives and kids? So your waiting for the so called bigoted biased southern Christian media to come to your kin to hear their side as they don't know where to locate these biased media you speak off? Your clearly off your head! Keep crying fake genocide sore losers! tongue

And so argues a headless chicken - really making sense, clap for yourself.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by xcolanto(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

[s]And so argues a headless chicken - really making sense, clap for yourself.[/s]

Coming from a senseless bigoted almajiri, why should I care what you think.
Grow up man! You sound really silly.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

Your duty as who or what bro?
My own point is where is the evidence of the acclaimed genocide? You don't just come and say there was a genocide without facts or evidence to back it up.
lol,i rest my case if u insist bro.
Re: Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
xcolanto:

Coming from a senseless bigoted almajiri, why should I care what you think.
Grow up man! You sound really silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / APC springs surprises, wins in Agbaje’s polling unit / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.