Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love (519 Views)

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
You see a very smart and principled guy, acting normal and doing things right. All of a sudden, he is in love and starts acting like someone under drug influence, ignoring people's advice etc. He is AS and wants to marry SS girl. Why? He is in love.

Another one, a princess claims she wants to marry the gateman, something she wouldn't do on a normal day but for love.

Am not saying a gateman is not a human being ooooooo. My point is that love makes people to act in a way contrary to the norm. In fact, love makes people damn consequences, even if it involves life.

If you have other scenarios or personal experience of this love and strange acts, let's hear.

Is there a logical explanation?

Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
D reason is because of Love itself period....
Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Because LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING.

If you had ever been in love, you would understand. The battle of heart vs brain is a powerful one, and many fail at it.

2 Likes

Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
D reason is because of Love itself period....

Are you fighting with someone?
Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Because LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING.
If you had ever been in love, you would understand.

Of course I have been in love but to be honest with you, I didnt make the best of decisions then. My judgement was clouded and I think I should have used my brain more than my heart.
Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
Perspectives:

Of course I have been in love but to be honest with you, I didnt make the best of decisions then. My judgement was clouded and I think I should have used my brain more than my heart.

Of course, most time we should have all used our brains, but love is stronger than that...

Here is a clue:
- because they really love each other, the AS/SS couple still will get married and will be careful in not having children. LOVE WINS!

- because she really loves the mechanic, the princess was willing to lose her title ( because there is more to life than being a princess), and they lived happily ever after. LOVE WINS!

Btw: Japanese princess just did the same thing last month, and dropped her title to marry a commoner. lOVE WINS!

1 Like

Re: Why People Do Foolish Things Because Of Love by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Of course, most time we should have all used our brains, but love is stronger than that...

Sounds like you have an experience yourself. Care to share, I want to learn.

because they really love each other, the AS/SS couple still will get married and will be careful in not having children. LOVE WINS!

I don't think love wins o. Haba! Which kind of couple would not want to have a child. I know people make that choice but what if one of them changed his/her mind and wanted a child so badly.

because she really loves the gateman, the princess was willing to lose her title ( because there is more to life than being a princess), and they lived happily ever after. LOVE WINS!

Well, maybe love wins here. But losing her title. What if the man didn't love her or he changed later. Or am i wishing for bad because that's my own principle.i don't expect much from anyone so I don't get disappointed.

I will go and read about the Japanese princess and get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Updated- Ladies And Gents, Choose! marriage or career? / Babaramota Is Looking For Babysitter / MASS: Men Are Scum As A Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.