Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? (671 Views)

Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by thestevens: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
There was this girl I used to like during my university days,we met through a mutual friend and click as friends.so along the line I told her my intention and she took it for granted and then she eventually told me she can't date me due to reasons best known to her.I took it in good faith and moved on,then life happen and we lost communication for some years,let say for about 3-4 years and out of the blue she showed up last year and started showing me affections and care.her WhatsApp messages and calls shows a lot of affections.now I don't know how to tell without her getting angry that I don't feel anything for her anymore. Feelings fade with time and I have moved on since,besides it was back then in the university so I have grown and more mature with life to know what I want now.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by ikp120(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Play along. There is nothing there to tell her. Except she will be the one to ask you out.

Bros abeg you no get any problem.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
See person problem grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
cool

Call a spade a spade not shovel.
Be blunt. Tell her if you want to continue, tell her if you don't.

But after 3-4 years? Don't you think she may have been a victim of use and dump?

I'm just thinking. Cos why the quick and sudden chemistry?
Be sharp bro!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by thestevens: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
OK,asking me out is a waste of time bro,I don't feel a pinch for her anymore and I don't wanna toil with her.
ikp120:
Play along. There is nothing there to tell her. Except she will be the one to ask you out.

Bros abeg you no get any problem.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by thestevens: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
That my point man,after her experience and must have been used and dump she is now running back to me.
OrestesDante:
cool

Call a spade a spade not shovel.
Be blunt. Tell her if you want to continue, tell her if you don't.

But after 3-4 years? Don't you think she may have been a victim of use and dump?

I'm just thinking. Cos why the quick and sudden chemistry?
Be sharp bro!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by thestevens: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is not a problem at all ma'am, just seeking opinion.
Oyindidi:
See person problem grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
thestevens:
Is not a problem at all ma'am, just seeking opinion.
on what exactly?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by NairalandCS(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op Chop and clean mouth abeg. grin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by ikp120(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
thestevens:
OK,asking me out is a waste of time bro,I don't feel a pinch for her anymore and I don't wanna toil with her.
Just put her in your friend zone. See her as just a very good and nice friend.

This is a very simple stuff. Just play along because I am sure she won't ask you out. By the time she sees that you're not romantically interested in her, she back will definitely off.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act This Way? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
NairalandCS:
Op Chop and clean mouth abeg. grin
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bought Birthday Gifts For Her Boyfriend On Credit And Later Told Him To Pay / 7 Signs She's Tired Of The Relationship.. / Single Men Ask: Are Good Girls Going Extinct In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.