Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? (1667 Views)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Why Do I Act This Way? / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by popweezy(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2019
Morning!
There is this girl in my school who makes me get confused.we dont talk cuz she is not in my class. But her attitude towards me sometimes is so confusing. It all started someday I was going to the classroom as I was just about to enter, I met this girl..Lord, if u see the derogative look this girl use look me. As if I have offended her before. I almost felt scared. Few days after, I stood by the window outside the classroom looking at what's going on inside the class. Meanwhile, this girl sits just by the window in the class. I didn't even notice she was there. She just suddenly banged the window. Then I entered the class just to know who just did that, then I knew she was the one. Another day, I was standing on the walkway while reading because I've got some tests to do.then I saw this girl coming to my direction. I was ready to see another awkward attitude from her.when she was getting closer, she had to go down from the pavement walk few miles away and got back to the pavement..this time I became so worried. I told some of my friends about this but they said the girl is crushing on me..I was even thinking maybe I av offended one of her friends or relatives before cuz I like breaking girls' hearts very well. I might have broken one of her friends' heart. So pls, what do u think is happening guys. I need ur answers for me to have rest of mind. This is because I hate to be in war with people.. thank you in advance.
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by popweezy(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2019
Morrbet2:
[color=#990000][/color]see below
see wasted destiny

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by MJBOLT: 10:44am On May 20, 2019
i think the girl is looking for a way to get your attention

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Olas00(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2019
She is giving you Green light, if you can't make use of the green light. The green light will later turn to red light wink cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2019
She Is In Love With You But She Hate It; unfortunately There Is Nothing She Can Do As It Will get Deeper, all You Can Do Is Ignore Her and Let Her See You Rolling With Other Girls... And By The Way She Is A NairaLander Her Name Is Jackals

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Timmypromise(m): 2:25pm On May 20, 2019
Why she no give attitude when you want use prick kill am for dream... lmao wink

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by popweezy(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2019
IamPlato:
She Is In Love With You But She Hate It; unfortunately There Is Nothing She Can Do As It Will get Deeper, all You Can Do Is Ignore Her and Let Her See You Rolling With Other Girls... And By The Way She Is A NairaLander Her Name Is Jackals
lol..jackals. I must look 4 ham grin
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 20, 2019
The class, sitting on the window, my friends, her friends.

S.S.2B.
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by jackals(f): 2:14pm On May 21, 2019
IamPlato:

Is this the only way you think you can have my attention?
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 21, 2019
Face your book bro
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by IamPlato(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2019
jackals:

Is this the only way you think you can have my attention?
you Never See Anything... I Will Deal With You On Nairaland
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 22, 2019
Hugely sleek icons smiley
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2019
see sharp green light and puna wey dey waste in front of u
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by jackals(f): 10:51am On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:
you Never See Anything... I Will Deal With You On Nairaland

I understand that you want me, but you can't have me. Also, this popular display of your affections won't let me give you a bit of attention.
U can do better
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by Odoogu(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2019
�.. first approach the girl sincerely to know if she has anything whatsoever against you. if she debunks the first time, try and persuade her friends to help ask her.
but if she stills gives you attitude without saying anything meaningful, brother... close her matter for your head. act like say you no even dey see her. and finally live yourself!

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by krissconnect(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2019
See his mouth *I like breaking girls heart". Mumu, will u keep quiet and focus on matriculating first? Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by IamPlato(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2019
jackals:

I understand that you want me, but you can't have me. Also, this popular display of your affections won't let me give you a bit of attention.
U can do better
Mad Man Rape You There
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by jackals(f): 2:18pm On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:
Mad Man Rape You There

Okay
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by IamPlato(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2019
jackals:

Okay
Okay Your Head There... Monkey Wife! Mention Me Again And Epilepsy Romance You There
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by jackals(f): 2:48pm On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:
Okay Your Head There... Monkey Wife! Mention Me Again And Epilepsy Romance You There

I'll ignore you from here
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by jackals(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2019
IamPlato:

Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by IamPlato(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2019
jackals:

Jesus Christ! Girl Cant You Just Listen To Simple Order?

Just Mention Me Again And I Will Come Looking For You Ass angry then Its Game Over Jackal German Shepherd
Re: Romancelanders, Why Does She Act This Way?? by popweezy(m): 3:02am On May 23, 2019
krissconnect:
See his mouth *I like breaking girls heart". Mumu, will u keep quiet and focus on matriculating first? Nonsense undecided
lol..telling a 400 level student to focus on matriculation..isn't that sounding somehow

(1) (Reply)

Man Explains Why God Designed Sex For Married People Alone / She Forgot My Birthday, Not Important To Her ? / Not In The Mood!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.