Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship (2131 Views)

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Can Masturbation Be Seen As Cheating On Ones Spouse ....... / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
in the world today, most people take the occupation of the opposite mate as a very improtant factor to be considerd before venturing into any relationship with such person.............

The questions now are::

"IS THE OCCUPATION OF ONE'S ADMIRER OR SPOUSE A SUPER IMPORTANT FACTOR TO BE CONSIDERED BEFORE STARTING A ReLATIONSHIP?

"CAN YOU BREAK UP WITH OR DIVORCE YOUR GiRLFRIEND / BOYFRIEND OR WIFE / HUSBAND COS OF HIS OCCUPATION / CAREER?

WHAT OCCUPATION WOULD YOU HAVE LOVED TO DATE ANY GUY OR GIRL FROM?
(dont know if this sentence is correct sha but i trust you got the question grin grin)

for me though i'll say occupation doesnt really matter like that and i cant break up with my girlfriend cos of her occupation (if her occuppation na olosho-ism den......cheesy)

i would have loved to date a lady who is a "CRIMINAL" sha............(not all those petty ashawo thieves o......i mean dem evans kinda criminal smiley smiley)

oya drop ur answers to all 3 questions

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
I will love to date a doctor
But any hardworking lady will do smiley
I cannot date a lady that want to become a house wife

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
UNEMPLOYED is the only occupation I frown upon.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
UNEMPLOYED is the only occupation I frown upon.

so the job doesnt matter so far shes employed (even though she works as a stripper. Waitress, terrorist etc ) abi?
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
I will love to date a doctor
But any hardworking lady will do smiley
I cannot date a lady that want to become a house wife

most guys would want their wife to be housewieves esp when she is extremely pretty or to prove that the are the man of the house and can carry out their responsibilities well

why your own con different boss
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2017
At this point in my life yes it's important, it might sound vain but I'm not going to be with a man who has not put up as much effort as I did to better themselves. I don't stress about which career path one took but you had better be well qualified and skilled.

The second question shouldn't be there for me. When I first go out with you , one of the first things I want to know is what it is that you do daily and where? . So if I'm not satisfied from there , no need to go on further dates let alone starting a relationship.

I would have loved to date a pilot , probably because at some point I wanted to be one so this would have cured my curiosity tongue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

most guys would want their wife to be housewieves esp when she is extremely pretty or to prove that the are the man of the house and can carry out their responsibilities well

why your own con different boss
i will like my wife to be a role model for my kids (particularly the female one)
I want a career woman that my female child can look forward too while growing up, since our parents are our first role model in life
I don't want to give birth to potential slay queens that Bleep boys will call olosho
You know the story on nairaland

Plus her finance can help in the house to give our children the best life they can have wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
i will like my wife to be a role model for my kids (particularly the female one)
I want a carrier woman that my female child can look forward too while growing up, since our parents are our first role model in life
I don't want to give birth to potential slay queens that Bleep boys will call olosho

Plus her finance can help in the house to give our children the best life they can have wink

nice one bro

thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

At this point in my life yes it's important, it might sound vain but I'm not going to be with a man who has not put up as much effort as I did to better themselves. I don't stress about which career path one took but you had better be well qualified and skilled.

The second question shouldn't be there for me. When I first go out with you , one of the first things I want to know is what it is that you do daily and where? . So if I'm not satisfied from there , no need to go on further dates let alone starting a relationship.

I would have loved to date a pilot , probably because at some point I wanted to be one so this would have cured my curiosity tongue.

wow! shocked shocked.......

Well said miss

and ermmm dont u think it'd be dangerous dating a pilot
with all the plane crash (es) and other ish undecided

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow! shocked shocked.......

Well said miss

and ermmm dont u think it'd be dangerous dating a pilot
with all the plane crash (es) and other ish undecided

Thank you smiley.

Lol, I know hey. Anyway it was a curiosity thing for me , now I know I wouldn't be able to date a man who will be away from home that much, so not meeting a pilot earlier was a blessing cheesy.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by willanderson: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2017
These days it does that's the truth people choose not to tell themselves
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Thank you smiley.

Lol, I know hey. Anyway it was a curiosity thing for me , now I know I wouldn't be able to date a man who will be away from home that much, so not meeting a pilot earlier was a blessing cheesy.

lmfdte (laughing my flaccid dick to erection)

oh i see...........
We thank the lawd then for such blessing in disguise............cheesy cheesy

hope you dont mind me asking but ermmm whats the "lucky guy" doing (am guessing he's a doctor though wink wink)

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfdte (laughing my flaccid dick to erection)

oh i see...........
We thank the lawd then for such blessing in disguise............cheesy cheesy

hope you dont mind me asking but ermmm whats the "lucky guy" doing (am guessing he's a doctor though wink wink)

Lol , yup.

Lol , far from the medical field but not need to discuss that.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

so the job doesnt matter so far shes employed (even though she works as a stripper. Waitress, terrorist etc ) abi?

I once dated a stripper, no biggie. What's wrong with being a waitress, is that not a job?!.I meant gainfully employed, because terrorist, drug dealer or thief ain't jobs, they are crimes.

So long as the babe is comfortable and passionate about doing her job then it's all good to me. What I don't want is a woman who could be a lawyer/doc (or whatever fancy job) but hate what she does all day, and comes back home full of negative energy and rants, and ruins life for the rest of us living with her.

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
I want a carrier woman that my female child can look forward too while growing up, since our parents are our first role model in life

But bro, you know that a lady could be a lawyer/doctor (or any other fancy jobs) and still be a slay queen, right?!
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

But bro, you know that a lady could be a lawyer/doctor (or any other fancy jobs) and still be a slay queen, right?!
true I have seen such
This why I said hardworking lady in my previous post
A working lady will have no time to take pictures to post on the internet to get cheap likes or anything them slay queen are well known for

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
true I have seen such
This why I said hardworking lady in my previous post
A working lady will have no time to take pictures to post on the internet to get cheap likes or anything them slay queen are well known for

It's in the nature of women to wanna be admired or complimented on their looks, this is how many of them value themselves.
Posting sexy pics on social media is NOT the issue here, every women does it, the difference is TO WHOM?!

These foolish slay queens just accept any request from strangers to comment and give likes on their pix anyhow, while the gainfully employed ones will share these pics with only their friends, as their account are probably private.

So if a lady is a lawyer/doc, yet gives access to her profile to every Dikc, Tom and Harry to be commenting and throwing likes then...
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
any occupation apart from runzgirls and actresses
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

It's in the nature of women to wanna be admired or complimented on their looks, this is how many of them value themselves.
Posting sexy pics on social media is NOT the issue here, every women does it, the difference is TO WHOM?!

These foolish slay queens just accept any request from strangers to comment and give likes on their pix anyhow, while the gainfully employed ones will share these pics with only their friends, as their account are probably private.

So if a lady is a lawyer/doc, yet gives access to her profile to every Dikc, Tom and Harry to be commenting and throwing likes then...
true
But don't you think a working lady with focus will be a good role model for your female child
She won't see the need to be complaining about broke guys or joining issue Bleep boys

Cause her mom will teach her to be independent
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:
which occupation is runzgirls kawanu grin
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
which occupation is runzgirls kawanu grin
na dem be dis grin

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

na dem be dis grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
true
But don't you think a working lady with focus will be a good role model for your female child
She won't see the need to be complaining about broke guys or joining issue Bleep boys

Cause her mom will teach her to be independent

You are right, it is important, but sadly, the minute our kids step out the door, they are faced with LIFE, and its a different ball game out there. If your child falls with the wrong crowd or is easily influenced by the social trends then whatever you have taught him/her for yrs will be erased from their young mind... And they will start acting contrary to any of your life advices.

Some of these slay queens have proper upbringing but it's trendy/fun to be a slay queen (to them), and only a very strong minded child could say NO and follow the path her parents wishes for her.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are right, it is important, but sadly, the minute our kids step out the door, they are faced with LIFE, and its a different ball game out there. If your child falls with the wrong crowd or is easily influenced by the social trends then whatever you have taught him/her for yrs will be erased from their young mind... And they will start acting contrary to any of your life advices.

Some of these slay queens have proper upbringing but it's trendy/fun to be a slay queen (to them), and only a very strong minded child could say NO and follow the path her parents wishes for her.
sure bro
We don't have any say on what our future children becomes
but we can always prepare them to make informed decisions
Same as our parents couldn't control most of the choices we make later in our lifes
But we still call on some of thier teachings and lessons, when ever we reach a brick wall in life

I think that is role of parents anyway
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
sure bro
We don't have any say on what our future children becomes
but we can always prepare them to make informed decisions
Same as our parents couldn't control most of the choices we make later in our lifes
But we still call on some of thier teachings and lessons, when ever we reach a brick wall in life

I think that is role of parents anyway

Well said, but then let us all remember that the majority of ours mums were not career women and we still could proudly look up to them and their advices.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I once dated a stripper, no biggie. What's wrong with being a waitress, is that not a job?!.I meant gainfully employed, because terrorist, drug dealer or thief ain't jobs, they are crimes.

So long as the babe is comfortable and passionate about doing her job then it's all good to me. What I don't want is a woman who could be a lawyer/doc (or whatever fancy job) but hate what she does all day, and comes back home full of negative energy and rants, and ruins life for the rest of us living with her.

oh i understand perfectly now.......................you are very correct

but then when the chidren starts coming then that mindset / thinking wont be valid as jobs like stripping etc which the wife finds delight and joy in doing would no longer be appropraite...........

Remember both parents have to live as good examples to the childrensmileysmiley
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Well said, but then let us all remember that the majority of ours mums were not career women and we still could proudly look up to them and their advices.
hmm they were not career women
True
But if you say they had good influence on this generation of ladies
I may disagree
Cause if that is the case where did all this slay queen come from
The truth is that the mentality that man have to provide for the woman with women doing very little for themselfs gave birth to the mentality that support slay queens

Note: I am not insulting our mothers though
Perhaps they didn't know any better then
They didn't anticipate fb, yahooboys and co that now aids the lifestyle of slay queens
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

but an actress go make you popular and una relationship go dey well known na

you dont want that undecided
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , yup.

Lol , far from the medical field but not need to discuss that.

lol

cool......

You know i have never ever ever ever seen your pic here on nl

do you have a phobia for posting pictures on public forums

or are u that stingy enough to not let the world get a glimpse of your beauty

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but an actress go make you popular and una relationship go dey well known na

you dont want that undecided
fame on newspapers while being treated with disrespect at home cheesy.dont get me wrong ooo cheesy.i love and admire our nollywood actress...even sef i am great fan to oge okoye and daniela okeke.but say marrying a lady from dat profession dats suicide na.

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

fame on newspapers while being treated with disrespect at home cheesy.dont get me wrong ooo cheesy.i love and admire our nollywood actress...even sef i am great fan to oge okoye and daniela okeke.but say marrying a lady from dat profession dats suicide na.

hahahahaha

one man's poison is another man's antidote cheesy cheesy

issoraite.............

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Like Take Me To Court" - Proud Anambra Lesbian Gushes Over Her Lover / Twitter Shocked To See Pampers Washed To Be Reused(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.