Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship (2144 Views)

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Can Masturbation Be Seen As Cheating On Ones Spouse ....... / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i understand perfectly now.......................you are very correct

but then when the chidren starts coming then that mindset / thinking wont be valid as jobs like stripping etc which the wife finds delight and joy in doing would no longer be appropraite...........

Remember both parents have to live as good examples to the childrensmileysmiley

What's important here is not the job you are doing, but how passionate you are, and the RIGHT message you can pass on to your kids.

So long as you ain't breaking the law, and both parents are ok with it, there are NO bad job (to feed and care for your family), and as much as some are believed to be better than others, whether you carry shiit or take your clothes off Is irrelevant so long as the kids are fed and sleeping under a roof.

greyboy5000:
hmm they were not career women
True
But if you say they had good influence on this generation of ladies
I may disagree
Cause if that is the case where did all this slay queen come from
The truth is that the mentality that man have to provide for the woman with women doing very little for themselfs gave birth to the mentality that support slay queens

Note: I am not insulting our mothers though
Perhaps they didn't know any better then
They didn't anticipate fb, yahooboys and co that now aids the lifestyle of slay queens

This is the work of social media, and that's the only one to be blamed for slay queens being out in the open. There has always been slay queens, but before they were undercover, but now thanks to social media, they became confident about coming out, and everything is openly/freely advertised.

The likes of Kim K and reality tv etc have made it trendy and cool to be a hoe, to be nekkid to the world, and we now also realize how many people are exhibitionists, but most importantly how many millions are voyeurs!

Look at the common women/men who gladly got nekkid and smooched one another to the whole world on BBB.. Exhibitionists!!! Look at the millions who voted during BBB... voyeurs!!!! They have always been around, but social media and reality TV gave them an avenue to come out in the open, just like them slay queens.

You really think it's bad?! Wait till you now see the likes of Kingtblackhoc making the real biatches out there become Nigerian p0rnstars openly and without a shame in their game OR the likes of Bobrisky bringing all them tutti frutti out of their gay shell. They have all been around us, but thanks to social Media and reality TV, they slowly have now the confidence to come out the closet!
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahaha

one man's poison is another man's antidote cheesy cheesy

issoraite.............
u go gree make Tonto dike be ur antidote? grin
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

cool......

You know i have never ever ever ever seen your pic here on nl

do you have a phobia for posting pictures on public forums

or are u that stingy enough to not let the world get a glimpse of your beauty

I have posted for a short period of time though. I'm not comfortable having my face on a public forum . Where's yours? I would to see it wink
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What's important here is not the job you are doing, but how passionate you are, and the RIGHT message you can pass on to your kids.

So long as you ain't breaking the law, and both parents are ok with it, there are NO bad job (to feed and care for your family), and as much as some are believed to be better than others, whether you carry shiit or take your clothes off Is irrelevant so long as the kids are fed and sleeping under a roof.

This is the work of social media, and that's the only one to be blamed for slay queens being out in the open. There has always been slay queens, but before they were undercover, but now thanks to social media, they became confident about coming out, and everything is openly/freely advertised.

The likes of Kim K and reality tv etc have made it trendy and cool to be a hoe, to be nekkid to the world, and we now also realize how many people are exhibitionists, but most importantly how many millions are voyeurs!

Look at the common women/men who gladly got nekkid and smooched one another to the whole world on BBB.. Exhibitionists!!! Look at the millions who voted during BBB... voyeurs!!!! They have always been around, but social media and reality TV gave them an avenue to come out in the open, just like them slay queens.

You really think it's bad?! Wait till you now see the likes of Kingtblackhoc making the real biatches out there become Nigerian p0rnstars openly and without a shame in their game OR the likes of Bobrisky bringing all them tutti frutti out of their gay shell. They have all been around us, but thanks to social Media and reality TV, they slowly have now the confidence to come out the closet!
bro I am laughing real hard here

It is true that they have been around us but without the help of social media and likes of kimk who have now turned oloshism into a respectable profession also know as slay queen, we wouldn't have find out

But still locally when you look at the arguments of slay queens especially when they are in a bid to convince potential slay queen they always draw from mentality of housewifes of yesteryears

So in other words in academic terms you can say our moms lifestyle is the conceptual framework for the lifesyle of our local slay queens
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

u go gree make Tonto dike be ur antidote? grin

god forbid bad thing...................

Na actress(es) i dey talk about o not nollywood oloshos

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
bro I am laughing real hard here

It is true that they have been around us but with help of social media and likes of kimk who have now turn oloshism into a respectable profession also know as slay queen, we wouldn't have find out

But still locally when you look at the arguments of slay queens especially when they are in a bid to convince potential slay queen they always draw from mentality of housewifes of yesteryears

So in other words in academic terms you can say our moms lifestyle is the conceptual framework for the lifesyle of our local slay queens

social media also has a big part to play in this simply because these slay queens evolved within their era. Today the concept of motherhood has changed... Kim K and Beyoncé has brainwashed these slay queens to believe that the primary quality of a mother is to look Fabolous, and that's what these lost women focus on.

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

god forbid bad thing...................

Na actress(es) i dey talk about o not nollywood oloshos
hahaha thank god u know wetin dem dey for nollywood grin
very few of dem dey respect themselves sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

social media also has a big part to play in this simply because these slay queens evolved within their era. Today the concept of motherhood has changed... Kim K and Beyoncé has brainwashed these slay queens to believe that the primary quality of a mother is to look Fabolous, and that's what these lost women focus on.
you may be right though
But bro it is like you don't really like them slay queen grin
Do you know anyone of them grin
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
greyboy5000:
you may be right though
But bro it is like you don't really like them slay queen grin
Do you know anyone of them grin

They are everywhere so it's easy to know them... And I love these lost women because if you push the right button, they will be doing bedroom acrobatics with you in no time... BUT would I wish my daughters to have such state of mind?! HELL NO!
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

They are everywhere so it's easy to know them... And I love these lost women because if you push the right button, they will be doing bedroom acrobatics with you in no time... BUT would I wish my daughters to have such state of mind?! HELL NO!
same here I don't even want my nice to have the slay queen mentality
I mean it is good to look pretty and all, but don't let your world revolve around your pretty face

Peace bro cool

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

I have posted for a short period of time though. I'm not comfortable having my face on a public forum . Where's yours? I would to see it wink

oh c'mon u shouldnt feel that way (uncomfortable i mean)

from what i've noticed around here u're one of the very very very very very very very very few sane ladies who try to avoid trouble and who are partially blunt with words and open

i doubt anyone would want to troll you or anything knowing ur cool personality

unless of course you're scared of attracting unhealthy, and unnecessary attention to ur pretty self and picture huh wink wink wink

and errmmm about my picture, we could work something out
after i get to see ur pics first though smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Sanbonani sis
I hope I got that right

I am also among the nairlanders who will love to see your pics
Seeing that you always make reasonable comment and all

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by iweecureyou: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:
in the world today, most people take the occupation of the opposite mate as a very improtant factor to be considerd before venturing into any relationship with such person.............

The questions now are::

"IS THE OCCUPATION OF ONE'S ADMIRER OR SPOUSE A SUPER IMPORTANT FACTOR TO BE CONSIDERED BEFORE STARTING A ReLATIONSHIP?

"CAN YOU BREAK UP WITH OR DIVORCE YOUR GiRLFRIEND / BOYFRIEND OR WIFE / HUSBAND COS OF HIS OCCUPATION / CAREER?

WHAT OCCUPATION WOULD YOU HAVE LOVED TO DATE ANY GUY OR GIRL FROM?
(dont know if this sentence is correct sha but i trust you got the question grin grin)

for me though i'll say occupation doesnt really matter like that and i cant break up with my girlfriend cos of her occupation (if her occuppation na olosho-ism den......cheesy)

i would have loved to date a lady who is a "CRIMINAL" sha............(not all those petty ashawo thieves o......i mean dem evans kinda criminal smiley smiley)

oya drop ur answers to all 3 questions

Op pliss sumarice ur pose i am no understanding
cc itsjude
fineboysmallprick
lefullefu
iamkashybaby
sexybbstar
itsjude
Mrcork
felixmor
redbeans
boiledyamangry
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 6:19am On Jun 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh c'mon u shouldnt feel that way (uncomfortable i mean)

from what i've noticed around here u're one of the very very very very very very very very few sane ladies who try to avoid trouble and who are partially blunt with words and open

i doubt anyone would want to troll you or anything knowing ur cool personality

unless of course you're scared of attracting unhealthy, and unnecessary attention to ur pretty self and picture huh wink wink wink

and errmmm about my picture, we could work something out
after i get to see ur pics first though smiley smiley

Lol, put yours first and I will do the same . Deal? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=57960527][/quote]

Lol, close enough. Sawubona (referring to one person) sanibonani ( referring to more than one person).

Thanks. Where's your own pic ?
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, close enough. Sawubona (referring to one person) sanibonani ( referring to more than one person).

Thanks. Where's your own pic ?
check my dp smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
check my dp smiley

You look young , lol
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

You look young , lol
I am in my mid twenties so I am not that old smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by pabostt: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

At this point in my life yes it's important, it might sound vain but I'm not going to be with a man who has not put up as much effort as I did to better themselves. I don't stress about which career path one took but you had better be well qualified and skilled.

The second question shouldn't be there for me. When I first go out with you , one of the first things I want to know is what it is that you do daily and where? . So if I'm not satisfied from there , no need to go on further dates let alone starting a relationship.

I would have loved to date a pilot , probably because at some point I wanted to be one so this would have cured my curiosity tongue.

I love the highlighted statement. Nice comment.

A real man must be skillful, knowledgeable, and vast more than his wife. Come to think of it, if the reverse is the case, how will he provide the right leadership at home?

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
I am in my mid twenties so I am not that old smiley

Lol, you look younger than that though.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you look younger than that though.
thanks
How old do you think I am then ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Doctorfitz: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:
any occupation apart from runzgirls and actresses

And marketer, plus banker, add video vixen, bros the list is endless.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
pabostt:

I love the highlighted statement. Nice comment.

A real man must be skillful, knowledgeable, and vast more than his wife. Come to think of it, if the reverse is the case, how will he provide the right leadership at home?

Thank you.

I understand what you're saying. For me though he doesn't necessarily have to have more knowledge or skills than me but I expect him to be at the same level or atleast closer but if he does better , no complaints from my side lol.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
thanks
How old do you think I am then ? smiley

Lol 19.
Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol 19.
cheesy grin
Me I can't believe it, I was that age some years ago
But thanks anyway
Looking forward to see your pics

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Lionessza(f): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
greyboy5000:
cheesy grin
Me I can't believe it, I was that age some years ago
But thanks anyway
Looking forward to see your pics

Lol wink.

1 Like

Re: Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, put yours first and I will do the same . Deal? smiley

errrm....would have loved to accept but then i cant
cos i made a promise when i was 20 never to post my pic (i hardly take pictures too) on any forum (both public and private) untill i start growing beards,........

I feel its awkward and abnormal for a 26 year to still be beardless.......

Clocked 26 last two months but i still have no side beards, chin beard or any beard at all cry cry cry

maybe if i see your pic i could break that resolve
so what ya say wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected / Help.my Mum Check My Virginity Status Every Month / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.