Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68141 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by yvelchstores(f): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
My scan showed 5 months pregnancy.hubby was there with me. We knew the pregnancy was 4 months so for what it's worth, scan doesn't give actual term of pregnancy. I pray ur child will be ur splitting image so God saves ur wife. Those saying do DNA, u think its kobo kobo. Op said they are restrained on cash.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Agbaletu: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days.
This is a very sensitive matter, you have to tread with caution so that you will not regret whatever step you take. Based on this calculation, the pregnancy is yours. I wish you did not challenge her and wait till the baby is born. You would have done the paternity test without her knowledge. You have blown it out and you will do a lot of fence mending when the baby finally belongs to you. There are certain things one should not do once it has to do with the paternity of a child. Either baby is yours or not your relationship with your wife will never be the same again. Women can forgive but they too don't forget. Be prepared for anything that comes out of this. I wish you the best.

20 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ststyreal(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just relax that baby could be yours! I personally don't trust all this machine stuff called scan. Make peace with your wife and wait until the baby is born. The baby could be your, scan aren't 100% accurate. God bless your home, amen!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by valdovas(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
The op sounds like a weak man with no backbone that's why his wife can threaten him to make his life miserable over legitimate concerns and even be receiving calls freely from another man in his presence.
Warn your wife seriously to never repeat that rubbish of using dearie or luv when chatting with another man, that is a huge slap on your face and you should be the one angry with her not her threatening you after disrespecting the sanctity of your union.
For now don't show any remorse for suggesting the baby isn't yours, you were justified to suspect her after seeing that chat. Just stop mentioning the dna and paternity issue and after the baby is born you go behind her back to confirm paternity.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by jchioma: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sorry bros, you are in an unfortunate situation. The doubts are justified. Just be patient and watchful. The truth shall manifest. Wisdom is the principal thing. It's still possible your wife may be innocent. But she needs to learn from this experience and guard her young home from spoilers with caution and responsibility.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by hucienda: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
na wa o.

d tins pesin dey see n hear diz days.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by exlinkleads(f): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmm
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by 1miccza: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
FOUR WORDS BRO Never trust a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by lepasharon(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
If ur doubting, you should have done DNA test on the baby in secret undecided
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Baamivic: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tell her u have a traditional practice (ORO) in ur family that she must do before she w deliver and failure to do it can lead to her death or something else. U w see what will happen before her delivery.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by whizzyleejr(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is the DNA test for?? oya go do am chap chap
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by felixomor: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

My advice to you will be to first of all,
Stay Calm
Allow the baby to be delivered and actually go and do a paternity test when the baby is born.

Your wife has to realise that even if you are the real father of the baby, she has cheated on you.
It is bad of her not to feel remorseful for what she has done by flirting.
Please find someone she is accountable to and thrash that out.

Lastly, please pray very well.
Things like these are hard for men to get of their chest.
I must confess.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Sleyanya1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
shocked
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Vivipop(f): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
This one strong ghan!

With what you wrote down here, it is difficult not to doubt the paternity of that child. Actually very very difficult. Still, I don't want to judge her. You also need to clear your doubts, so do conduct a paternity test as soon as possible and brace yourself for any possible outcome.
Lest I forget, if the baby is proven to be yours, make sure you comeback on nairaland to clear her name(plus millions of women out there that could be affected directly or indirectly by your post)

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by obataokenwa(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
DNA Test is 100k... just save money and be sure Pls after she has given birth. pet her till then and do it secretly. Only DNA Test can help you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by juntod: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
All these cooked up stories. What kind of training is she having with a Gynecologist? Is she one too?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by GeneralOjukwu: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr MemphisRaynes,

1st mistake....why the hell will your wife have male friends who gist with her even in your presence? What's wrong with you providing male companionship?

99% of men can't reject an easy screw and you kept your eyes wide open.

Better do a DNA test or pour your resources down the drain.....do at least 2 tests just in case there are false positives / negatives.

I know of a family where 3 out of 5 kids were discovered to have been fathered by the neighbour when the Husband started having grandkids

* juntod. ...thank-you, we just indulge them. We can smell all the fake stories from a mile away. I think Seun even pays his MODs to write them. I see them on a daily basis now... they are released especially as last articles for the night grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by onyeezeigbo: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Dude. Please do not call my wife that. If you got no help to offer, then just read and learn.
I don't think you need help,you have already called your wife a cheat by suspecting her already so allow we the panel of judges to handle this your case in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
DNA test is N100k. It involves you swabbing a cotton bud inside the babies cheek, then you swab another inside your cheek, then take it to the DNA laboratory for testing. Do a google search for the nearest one in your city, or some labs give you the option of sending the DNA sample (cotton bud) to them by courier.

Goodluck.

MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by AntiWailer: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Calm down.

Let her give birth and try to do DNA.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
He doesn't have to tell her, he can do it in secret.

Prettyhurts:
MemphisRaynes your wife is 7+weeks gone. Depending on your wife period length and ACL(average cycle length). Let's assume her period length is 5/6days and her ACL 25/26days and the last time she saw her AF was 16May, that means her first day was 10/11/12. So calculate from then or you can use an online pregnancy calculator. She'll be due February.
Meanwhile you met her on her fertile stage and not safe period cheesy

You can show her this thread, she's highly welcomed
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

You should've queried her based on the message you saw. I wonder how she'll feel when you do DNA test and the baby is actually yours.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by maklelemakukula(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
we dont know either

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by dayleke: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Good luck man....
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by fof1: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

U SEEM STUPID WITH UR STORY LINE. AFTER UNCOVERING A GREAT DECEIT U ARE STILL MAKING EXCUSES FIR UR FAKE LOVER WIFE. MY FRIEND DON'T BE DECEIVED. U HV TWO OPTIONS. WAIT HER DELIVERY AND SEND HER PACKING OR DISCHARGE HER NOW. REM. HER FRIEND IS A GYNECOLOGIST WHO CAN MANIPULATE RESULTS THRO FRIENDS OR SYMPATHETIC FOOLS. UR WIFE WAS EATING YAM REGULARLY WITHOUT CAUTION DURING TRAINING. WOMEN DON'T JUST GET PREGNANT OVER NIGHT. HER SYSTEM HAD BEEN OILED OR LUBRICATED hormonally TO GET IT IMPLANTED WELL. SHE IS CRYING CROCODILIANS STYLE.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by lonelydora: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

Bros, you need to calm down until the baby is born. You have already shown your wife your doubting her, which is your first mistake. My wife for example does not have 'safe period'. She got pregnant for my second child just immediately after her period. Safe period is not for everyone.
Do a paternity test when the baby is born.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by pweshboi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
please where are the women right Fighters, this guy needs your advice. I'm here to read reasonable advises from y'all since we know y'all to be the ones to slam a man when things go south about gender. Biko we waiting for y'all
Nah so dem go avoid this thread like flee

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by adegeye38(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

the chat still doesnt mean, she and her gyne mighy be friends, and the "our baby" terms he used still doesn't mean, he probably said it in joking way die to their closeness....

anyway, give ur wife d benefit of doubt for now and wait till d child i born then go do a dna test

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Bussme: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bros, my candid opinion is to e calm till she put to bed. Just behave as if you have forgotten this issue and don't forget to do your scan after the delivery.. The sms's you saw and other conversation are pointing to the facts that she is cheating on you, no doubt but exercise Patience. Do not let her threat get you scared except you are in control of our home I.e financial responsibility.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by chuksanambra: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
OP, listen to me very well, if you don't carry out a paternity test on the child when born, you may end up spending your youthful years training another man's child.

If this happens despite the technology around, you'll be the greatest fool of this century.

By the way, hope you guys noticed a pattern on this thread? The ladies are trying to convince him that the foetus is his and pushing him into accepting it.

Truly, these hoes aren't loyal!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hope y'all know that a DNA test is a big deal in Nigeria. Only a handful of medical centres in Nigeria can actually carry out a DNA test and it's damn expensive. If the o.p is not well-to-do but is really serious about it, he should start saving towards it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Joenyam(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
May you not find your better half after marriage.
My prayer for you all.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.