Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) (112211 Views)

Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

I love the way you are exposing them.
I was the leader of an anti-cult group during my school days. I was a menace to them and in my own little way put a clog in their activities.

It is true that they have infested almost every fabric of our society.

I plan on writing a book to help sanitize the young ones and the youths about the activities and destructive tendencies of these cult groups and to help them make better choices.

Young lads need to be informed before they are brained wash. There's no benefit in being a cultist.

yes man..they are just brainwashing kids...theres nothing to gain in cultism..i once listened to one ex cult member on the radio in naija..if u hear what the guy was saying,,these guys are killers....

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Holakizzo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
[center] ok [/center]
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by mcayomind: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
For those quoting the hell out of me. I don't belong to any cult group, but I'm just some other guy who like to feel belong, not just for the brutality and killing but for the fun of me . Cultist is not all about killing or nefarious activities of such, but to widen your orientation among the selected group Big brothers. you can't just condemned it totally just cos of your egocentric believe. Did cult group condemned Church goers? No! Did cult group condemned Mosque goer? No! why then is the hype? just cos its unregistered group should not justified condemning them. I'm no more a secondary schools student, so I know what is right, and what may wrong. The rate people condemned cultist here, if you can salvage it to condemned Nigeria system of government, then I will not just see you as a stranger but my brother, cult killed not, but Nigeria system of government.

When the are coming make you give them there way abeg!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes man..they are just brainwashing kids...theres nothing to gain in cultism..i once listened to one ex cult member on the radio in naija..if u hear what the guy was saying,,these guys are killers....

Absolutely. They are a menace to the society,especially on campus.
Disrupting other students who came to school to learn and have fun.
Raping helpless girls,robbing and maiming fellow students.

And some people actually came here to identify with a group like that?

Some claim they are against oppression meanwhile they are oppressing others.
If they really want to fight oppression they should go to the National Assembly. That's where the oppressors are. Or Aso villa.
Not fellow students who are also struggling.

Back then I never had problem whenever they killed themselves,but it becomes my business when they try to intimidate or harass students,or Jews as they refer to us.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by CplusJason: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
comradespade:
DôDóRîMà angry
So you be axeman?

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by lafflaff123(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ayeeeeee Axemennnnnnnnnn.

Proudly a member of the NBM. To the Pastors here,Other "JU" Frat men,and to some members of the uninformed public bashing us,i will not waste my time trying to make you see sense in what you have tagged with a different name.

I am educated. I am successful. I am well travelled,and i am also a member of the NBM and i have no regret.

Just as you proudly shout yours like "Proud Redeem Member" or "Proud MFM member" without getting bashed. Let others feel free to associate with what they feel is good for them.

An Axe(Patrice Lumumba)has fell,for more AXES to STAND.

Rest in Peace. We will meet with BABA K on that last day,where we will have an ETERNAL JOLLY.

Aye Axemen.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

to break the chains of oppression of the black man
Ogbeni, how many chains have they broken Arrant bunkum....
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Absolutely. They are a menace to the society,especially on campus.
Disrupting other students who came to school to learn and have fun.
Raping helpless girls,robbing and maiming fellow students.

And some people actually came here to identify with a group like that?

Some claim they are against oppression meanwhile they are oppressing others.
If they really want to fight oppression they should go to the National Assembly. That's where the oppressors are. Or Aso villa.
Not fellow students who are also struggling.

Back then I never had problem whenever they killed themselves,but it becomes my business when they try to intimidate or harass students,or Jews as they refer to us.

very true the ones that say they are fighting against oppression are actually the people oppressing and bullying people everywhere..they rob and kill...ladies are raped overnight in order to make them their black queens,blue angels and all pink and black bra nonsense...if u listen to their songs..they glorify killing..i swear..u need to kill to move up the ranks..u kill u become an officer in the cult..a cult man would forever sleep with one eyes open..as i said b4 i the only gang i will join in the military
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by jolomiurenyi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
lafflaff123:
Ayeeeeee Axemennnnnnnnnn.

Proudly a member of the NBM. To the Pastors here,Other "JU" Frat men,and to some members of the uninformed public bashing us,i will not waste my time trying to make you see sense in what you have tagged with a different name.

I am educated. I am successful. I am well travelled,and i am also a member of the NBM and i have no regret.

Just as you proudly shout yours like "Proud Redeem Member" or "Proud MFM member" without getting bashed. Let others feel free to associate with what they feel is good for them.

An Axe(Patrice Lumumba)has fell,for more AXES to STAND.

Rest in Peace. We will meet with BABA K on that last day,where we will have an ETERNAL JOLLY.

Aye Axemen.

Thunder fire you, you stinky "JU"

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
So you be axeman?

Boss, how you dey Na?

This ur facial expression Na something else cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by experimentist: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dont worry about where i got it from..LOL..regret..LOL..i swear ur a big brainwashed fool..i only have those of NBM..i will post all for all frats in nigeria..theres nothing secret about u guys anymore.u guys are like bokoharam....aye,viking,eye,buka,pirates..all of u and i warned u not to quote me...and u did..so here u go again

Clothing: Members of the confraternity have a uniform of sorts that consists of black, white and yellow clothing (black trousers, white shirt, yellow tie, yellow ribbon on cap) which symbolizes the following: Black signifies identification with the black race and the dignity thereof, white signifies peace and purity of mind and body, yellow signifies intellect. The color of the regalia depends on the rank of a member. See

Uhuru: alleged goal of NBM, meaning “freedom” in Swahili.

Egede: Originally used for the greeting with the clash of forearms, more recently also used for drums.

Dodorima: Dodorima in Igbo language refers to honesty, straightforwardness, intelligence, hard working, etc. It has become the culture of NBM members to say, “Dodorima/Dodos to you”. This entails praises and adoration given to a particular person based on something he did.

Orientation (OT): Knowledge about the “movement” or acquiring such knowledge.

FM/Football Match: Refers to a punishment administered to members. It consists of an endurance test/pysical exercise.

Janet: Term used for punishment, especially beating with a cane or whip. According to NBM legend Janet was a girlfriend of one of the founders. She is said to have betrayed the “movement” and to have been beheaded for that reason like Charles Kokoma

Kokoma: drink containing various ingredients and drugs such as weed, kola nut, zobo leaf, alligator pepper, tomtom, panadol. It is prepared by the Chief Priest and used at initiation of new members. An oath is sworn with Kokoma: should the initiated member ever betray NBM, Kokoma is thought to squeeze life out of him. NBM legend also has it that a certain Charles Kokoma was one of the founders of NBM but betrayed the “movement” and was then beheaded by the others (even though this name does not appear on the official list of founders). Therefore beheading is today seen as the appropriate punishment for one who betrays the “movement” and leaks its secrets.

Korofo (Krf): “the cult of the underground” (Yoruba religion). Korofo is often referred to in NBM and appears to be seen as a God of sorts (“may Korofo squeeze the life out of them” / “Korofo on guard”)

H.I.T. /play hit: Killing someone, mostly members of other confraternities

Perfect Circle: Part of NBM ceremonies.

BE A WISEASS MAN AND DONT QUOTE ME MORE because I WILL KEEP ON GOING..NEXT I WILL POST UR TEMPLES AND ZONES AND THE DUTIES OF UR OFFICER AND EXCOS AND NESCOS and even ur NBM national anthem and even ur initiation procedures..QUOTE ME ONE MORE TIME...
Bros abeg where be your location? Man wan learn nuff from u oo..
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
experimentist:
Bros abeg where be your location? Man wan learn nuff from u oo..

u won send ur bullies to come kill me..LOL..i day well protected...u fit come inside army barrack..na there i day

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by lafflaff123(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Thunder fire you, you stinky "JEW"

Illiterate Ju-man.

We do not have Jews,we have JU's.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by LordOfNaira: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Klington:
naijuuria just collapsed on buhari's head, ,,,, see him face like dry season

Stop mocking the president with his sickness. There is no one that cannot fall sick. Body shaming an elderly man is not only cowardly but despicable.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by CplusJason: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
comradespade:

Boss, how you dey Na?

This ur facial expression Na something else cheesy
Doing great Bro, It's been a while. Dodorima to you.

I be KING. cool
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by ikemesit4477: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
ebosie11:
Below are photos of cultists burying their dead member in Sapele.The deceased,Chief Lucky Omamuromu Ayomanor Omorofokpe 1 of Okpe Kingdom,is said to be a member of confraternity known as .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/cultists-bury-their-dead-member-in.html
They are not even ashamed of their self! imagine there are posing to take slefie!
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ddy:

Aseee,Uhuru for him. Bam Lordie,RIP
Double for you Aruba wink
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
freeman95:

Bro I just deh rugged am o walahi

I don miss u die... Make we even do some 4:20 session
I tell you man
E go dope
I remember Okuku days twas Lit
I no dey see you online na
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Turboking:
bam reasoni g..me fellow,na lord chaka di Zulu dey report..dodorima to all glorious axemen..
Omilolo dere
give am chance
Na from Odo Otin HT I dey report from.
reason me your mail Bros
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
comradespade:

Lol..... When make we start Na

Na who be that idiot?

Ooo, So you are referring to that old fat pig that doesn't know the importance of a responsible parents because he was brought to this world by a fücking whôre and a "Danfo driving ogogoro reeking Idiot " he call a father. .....just report the fool or ignore him

#jonzing level cheesy
Hahaha Bruh e Don pain am
The fool go report me ni sha
Na online Dem get mouth grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by bejite: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is very unfortunate. How did we get to this point?

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit easily, sign up now on www.bejite.com. Connect to your favourite employers, job seekers, business partners and mentors. It is worth it.

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by northvietnam(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
munas:
inferiority complex...is what makes people to join gangs

u on point.... broo

talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:
'

exactly they are gang members and this guys would kill without blinking..they take drugs and go on mission to kill..the only gang i can join is a government gang and thats the military period
Exactly, military is the highest and best cult one can belong too, not those riff raff, dirty looking cultists.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by blayne(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
JahSelassie:

Hahaha Bruh e Don pain am
The fool go report me ni sha
Na online Dem get mouth grin

na only online them day get mouth so in real life u want to kill right..na wetin we day talk bi this..all u guys know is kill kill kill...u think u can just go around kiling people..if u want to meet the guy in real life can u go and meet him one on one?and fight like a man..instead of packing 7 assmen bullies to intimidate and kill..for me i have self defense skills..so u better come correct because i wont be going down alone

lastly how are u guys different from jihadist..u use fear and intimidation....all of u from pirates the sailors on land to buckets anchor boys..for removing bucket from well doro boys when una go see that treasue island??una never see the island since for how many years now??,to birds day are humans dreaming to fly,assman always cutting trees..timber boys..still trying to break the chains of oppression for over how many years now..na so the chain strong reach..,viki.the ones who dreams of sailing but they never enter boat b4..22,kk,,mpahite claming to be italian mafias...which ones again..all u m===therf==ckers..killers...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by rightwingz: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

So being a cultist made you fearless?
Hope you didn't do anything stupid back in the day because nemesis can come calling anytime.

my brother, whether you believe or not.
If you play confra at a very high level. Your life can never remain the same. There is opportunity after the nonsense because many of those guys will grow up to be somebody in future.

E.g Ekweredu, Wike, Amechi, Ibori, and many others were confra members. Even Pastor Chris Oyeakhilome........... Their old friends will never fill form to visit their office.
I think that is an advantage.

Make we nor talk about the free beer
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by BZBALEX: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
God should forgive then
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
rightwingz:

If you play confra at a very high level. Your life can never remain the same. There is opportunity after the nonsense because many of those guys will grow up to be somebody in future.

E.g Ekweredu, Wike, Amechi, Ibori, and many others were confra members. Even Pastor Chris Oyeakhilome........... Their old friends will never fill form to visit their office.

chai na way..that free beer part got me..seriously BEER?...i said it...confra is about booze..thats all...thats how they decieve people..if u dont need to fill form to see ur member whos a governor then all the foot soliders go them see them..or are some people special than others?i tot it was a brother hood..everyone is equal...which one u belong to..i can take a wild guess if u want

this is why nigeria is messed up..some people in the north belong but its not like in the south...but the north have bokoharam so its the same..yes...all confras have their. zones and temples and decks and nest in the north as well

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by rightwingz: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if u are fearless tell us..which one u day..let me look for how to expose una more..tell us no fear

and am glad u know it was just about booze and ignorance..i swear..no real help outside the circle..infact in the real world..another member of a rival group can help u..but ur friends in the same group wont help u..so whats the point of the nonsense....are u not supposed to be ur brothers keeper

my broda, confra na click.
You might be a member that always pay dues. That is the worst part of membership.
But the big boys always connect and help each other. All those guys in National assembly, big companies are still helping their brodas.

Can you name one confra hitman that graduated; have his result without job or not living in abroad?

How did Dino become a politician? You think is pastor that connect him to the top?
Amechi and Wike rivalry is based on confra ego. nothing more.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by MielBaker(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Everybody get e own way to follow.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
rightwingz:

Baba, just imagine your reasoning - getting free beer na benefit of alignment with your FMR members. The harsh reality on ground is, those men you mentioned up there will surround themselves with well-rounded individuals whose intellectual has been tested home and abroad when then get to power! They only remember their own in turbulent, radical and violent times. Baba, if indeed you were a former, just thank God for your life and move on to greater things - develop yourself and horn your skills into becoming a world-class professional in your field. Greetings.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by maxti: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
seunfape:
I know nothing good can come out of delta state entirely .sapele and warri issue are worst
What state are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.