Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) (112013 Views)

Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I knew it .. wt did u have ? I Had few sips of that Patron

Yes Friday it's , me my bed and sleep grin
Drinking Heineken in an open bar. I ran out of spirit, might get some tomorrow. Lol.

You and your bed, how nice. Wouldn't it be lovely if you had a partner with you? LOL. grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Drinking Heineken in an open bar. I ran out of spirit, might get some tomorrow. Lol.

You and your bed, how nice. Wouldn't it be lovely if you had a partner with you? LOL. grin
Who says I don't have a stallion in there right now lipsrsealed
Going to be a long night , see ya later
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:

Baba your alignment dey follow up as a schooled African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Who says I don't have a stallion in there right now lipsrsealed
Going to be a long night , see ya later
Picture oridonbelieveit. grin

Later Lala. grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep parading ur cancer infested pirate notorious gang..u should be locked up in jail because u are a danger to the youths and the young kids
I weak....,
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
dame134:

Baba your alignment dey follow up as a schooled African.
Nothing does you, bros.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

keep parading ur cancer infested pirate notorious gang..u should be locked up in jail because u are a danger to the youths and the young kids
I weak, pc is the only clique that condemned thiefs like alamieseya
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Nothing does you, bros.
Many regards from the other side! I greet u

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i will overlook ur quote baby boy because u didnt insult me or threathen to kill me..LOL...so i wont expose more..but if any of ur other members threathen to kill me...then i will unleash everything right now...

speak the truth..is it right to kill ur fellow brother because of coloursi listen to aye jojo...they talk about killing..thats evidence..yea i know ur constitution talks about deaxeing any member that commits crime..but does this work?

if u want to have a civil conversation we can..
padi u ain't exposing anything, most of these things u stated are on the Internet, and above all, Facebook, don't feel like a superstar,... U r only constituting nuisance and make some ignorant youth more eager to knw more thereby facilitating their adventure into the great beyond.... Abnl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
CplusJason:
Doing great Bro, It's been a while. Dodorima to you.

I be KING. cool

Baba, abi you self Don go join our presido for London?

How things Na?
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
mcayomind:
For those quoting the hell out of me. I don't belong to any cult group, but I'm just some other guy who like to feel belong, not just for the brutality and killing but for the fun of me . Cultist is not all about killing or nefarious activities of such, but to widen your orientation among the selected group Big brothers. you can't just condemned it totally just cos of your egocentric believe. Did cult group condemned Church goers? No! Did cult group condemned Mosque goer? No! why then is the hype? just cos its unregistered group should not justified condemning them. I'm no more a secondary schools student, so I know what is right, and what may wrong. The rate people condemned cultist here, if you can salvage it to condemned Nigeria system of government, then I will not just see you as a stranger but my brother, cult killed not, but Nigeria system of government.

When the are coming make you give them there way abeg!
for someone like you you would do anything to get to top member of a frat number one or hit man,.. I really hope even if u Wana blend don't join the axe clique .. U go regret am bookmark this...
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
The look poor.
Rest in pit
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by mcayomind: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Dicksonpal post=57968860]for someone like you you would do anything to get to top member of a frat number one or hit man,.. I really hope even if u Wana blend don't join the axe clique .. U go regret am bookmark this... [/quote

Hmmnn... shio! Do you just think I be there as a floor members waiting endlessly for the top seat? No! even if I wanna join today My rank go senior those who don dey for 10 yrs. because 24/7 nah me and dem they roll. I don't get any pro mingles with dem and them know say my orientation flow like River Niger.

WO! omode lon she e jor aburo
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by NNAMDICE: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
NoWorries7:
Who korofo, gp, odin,egba or mamiwater Don save? Be wise and come to Christ?
This is what I have for you Cultist:
Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.
Ecclesiastes:11:9-10
egba is for the great jurist confraternity...we gat unique qualities,,,the jurist is peaceful white as a dove but dangerous as a red eyed lion egba one blood @LORD DR.SELF CHICAGO MARINES}
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=mcayomind post=57969975][/quote] Emi omode, Kosi were.... Abnl
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Leslieee:
So you be OMI

GOD FORBID.I WILL NEVER BELONG TO ANY BLOOD SUCKING GANG AND U SAY U GO BLOW MY HEAD ABI..OK AM GOING TO POST MORE INFO
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
RealEstateTek:
To solid dey hungry u? You too dey moneky whn u no be woman. Dem go soon fm and raba u, ur turn to enter bush don near.

NA LIQUID...DO U KNOW THE HISTORY OF NBM...DO U WANT ME TO SHARE THE HISTORY..FROM THE GUYS THAT STARTED THE CULT BACK IN UNIBEN....I HAVE ALL THE INFO
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lakeside79:

Are you normal ?

What are you doing ?

E dey hungry you abi ?

QUOTE ME AGAIN AND I WILL POST MORE INFO..UR TEMPLES AND FUNCTIONS OF OFFICERS...FROM NATIONAL HEAD TO CRIER
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
kindredspirit:

Hehehe !

Everybody in that picture look stoned. Just look at their eyes! Could it be the effect of that concoction that they drink ? What did you call it? " Kokoma" or something?

LOL..KOKOMA..ONLY THE CHIEF PRIEST PREPARES IT...HE BREWS ITS FOR MONTHS AHEAD OF THE MEETING...IF U HEAR THE STORY OF HOW THEY GAVE IT THE NAME KOKOMA VERY FUNNY
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dicksonpal:
padi u ain't exposing anything, most of these things u stated are on the Internet, and above all, Facebook, don't feel like a superstar,... U r only constituting nuisance and make some ignorant youth more eager to knw more thereby facilitating their adventure into the great beyond.... Abnl

UR MUMU LONG PASS THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE..yes i got it online....why will any youth want to join a blood sucking gang...nbm started like a joke in uniben,because of the oppression of the PIRATES.u think because they put u guys in coffin and once u come out u are a new man..u think that makes u hard..yes i have all the initiation info....i have the names of the founding fathers and how they gave ass men funny names like...lord mona lisa....lol...seriously...most assmen dont even know the history of assmen...assmen borrowed alot from pirates...pirates used axe...i can give u the history of ur cult so u can learn
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by kindredspirit(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

LOL..KOKOMA..ONLY THE CHIEF PRIEST PREPARES IT...HE BREWS ITS FOR MONTHS AHEAD OF THE MEETING...IF U HEAR THE STORY OF HOW THEY GAVE IT THE NAME KOKOMA VERY FUNNY

Hmmm.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
cristianisraeli:

UR MUMU LONG PASS THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE..yes i got it online....why will any youth want to join a blood sucking gang...nbm started like a joke in uniben,because of the oppression of the PIRATES.u think because they put u guys in coffin and once u come out u are a new man..u think that makes u hard..yes i have all the initiation info....i have the names of the founding fathers and how they gave ass men funny names like...lord mona lisa....lol...seriously...most assmen dont even know the history of assmen...assmen borrowed alot from pirates...pirates used axe...i can give u the history of ur cult so u can learn
u Cnt school me bro A before Y
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Dicksonpal: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=kindredspirit post=57995741]
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

QUOTE ME AGAIN AND I WILL POST MORE INFO..UR TEMPLES AND FUNCTIONS OF OFFICERS...FROM NATIONAL HEAD TO CRIER

E dey hungry you again abi?

You are not invisible online I can see your Mac address

All I have to do is reverse search the know you ISP

Do a Snoop search then find your registration details

Be smart don't be f00lush

If you cook food for NBM we go choo am but if NBM cook for you, you go fit finish am ?

Word is enough peace out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

If you cook food for NBM we go choo am but if NBM cook for you, you go fit finish am ?

Word is enough peace out

Youngman,that was a veiled threat.

Same way you think you can track him is how you can be tracked too.

Be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Same way you think you could him is how you could be tracked too.

Be properly guided.

Do I look scared nigga ?

Do you know me ?
Hmmm

I don't make threats I make promises
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

Do I look scared nigga ?
Do you know me ? Hmmm
I don't make threats I make promises
Ok Sir.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
kindredspirit:

I'd like to hear the story.

But hey, don't you need to be careful though ? The Black A.xe members can be very evil. Even Nairaland head honcho se.un himself is afraid of them. Typing the name gets automatically modified. Saw how some of their members on NL waved threats at you earlier. Anonymity is never always absolute on faceless forums.

how will i tell the story to a fear fear boy like u...its obvious u think because u are scared and everyone is scared..seun is not scared of them..remember the guy is a muslim and again nbm and other cults are criminal entities..and allowing their name on nairaland is like promoting them thats why they remove the names and why would he fear them..i taya for ur thinking fear fear boy,grow up and be a man and dont allow anyone intimidate u..have they killed all the man o war and anti cults in universites?u need to stop getting scared like a boy and act like a man..they thrive with putting fear in people just like terrorist do..they put fear in u and intimidate u...its their modus operandi...yea yea...they want to kill me..LOL..even jihadist want to kill me..LOL..i did this battle in 1994..the thing don comot for my body and thats why i warned them not to quote me unless i post...if na b4 i would have posted and posted..they keep saying they are not cults..but u can see how they threaten to kill....well anonymity is always absolute on a faceless forum..u need to grow some pair and stop trembling in fear...and when u grow up and be a man i will tell u the story and trust me na funny one
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dicksonpal:
your more intelligent than him, I don't do frat but I Sabi axe e dey go, even military men in camp cleared road for them.. Buy me personally don't like or Eiye they r too violent.... The next to them in South West is Lord...
mr dick.....which one u day...first u say dont join ayes..do u know nbm got the slang aye from pirates...LIKE WHEN THE SHIP CAPTAIN TELLS U SOMETHING AND U SAY AYE AYE SIR..i don teach una again..back to u...u day give advise dont join aye and u day clear road...wetin day worry u sef...u are clearly lost..u say am not intelligent...well if getting nbm secrets online isnt intelligence then u are truly lost i swear...assmen know i mean what am saying and thats why they are pissing in their pants already..a wise assmen wont provoke a man thats not scared of nobody..u are not a man because u dont know were u stand ..u keep talking from the side of ur mouth...military men day clear road for whoif this guys want to fight injustice let them take their axe and go and fight bokoharam and not sneak attacking rivals like a thief in the night....i know some few cult guys are in the military but their loyalty is to the military and thats all..so quit saying crap
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lakeside79:

Word is enough peace out

hahahaha..who u think say u day talk to yeye boy,LOL..pure brainwashed mumu...OH am scared..i can hear u knocking on my door already.....LOL...mac address reverse search..lol.DO U EVEN KNOW the meaning of mac address?U CANT FIND MY MAC ADDRESS..MUMU..i dare u to post it now....u are dealing with acomputer freak..i swear u bi mumu...even dss no fit find me and goodluck and the only thing u need to reverse na ur head and renounce ur membership of a killing gang..u get luck say this thing don comot for my body...i day deal with frat assmen face to face around 1994 when frat still be frat no bi now way small boy like u don join and small boys like u way no no history of nbm,i remember when i still day battle buca boys..abeg post my mac address here make everybody see..u bi complete ode.LOL..let me make u look foolish..i can do the reserve blah blah blah and find u and have u locked up in jail because u are manace to the society and last time i checked nbm was a banned organization as its a criminal one..all u guys can do is threaten and thats all nothing else...in real life u fit come meet me one on one inside ring..because i go surely shift ur jaw...u deal with numbers and crowd,even if i give u my house address u wont come alone to fight me thats the point.i promise u.if u quote me one more time...i will post links this time around to the blogs so everyone will see the full constitution of nbm and their criminal activities..try me one more time..if i no fear jihadist na yeye cult boy like una i go come fear..una bi the same as terrorist but even una no know terrorist brutal pass una...this war with cultist i fought it years and many years ago..when men were cultist not now that u all have touts as cultist..i swear i better join freemason than this nigerian cult nonsense...lastly..u must finish the food way i cook for u b4 i go chop ur own.be wise assman and dont quote me anymore unless i will post links now...as a wise assmen u are suppose to beg me not threaten because it would lead no where and even if i give u my ip address.u still cant find me because am always using a public internet while talking to u fools and i know alow about computers more than u think..LOL.maybe u can come to palau or australia or london or norway.LOL and find me because thats my ip address...am smarter than u boy.by now u should know the kind of person that i am..am stubborn and i dont back down..so if u want to keep running ur mouth and call me names and threaten me..then go ahead remember u did this to urself when i start posting links..by the time way them summon u for football match and janet u..ur eyes go clear...do u know why u see christian in my name?i repented..am what u call a devil..u know that kind of guy that says nothing and can do everything..i wont tell u more,how about i track u with ur mac address and reverse search..LOL and give ur details to ur rivals they would gladly help me out because u are are good at fighting eachother..LOL..a word is enuf for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by cristianisraeli: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Same way you think you can track him is how you can be tracked too.

Be properly guided.

no mind the guy jare..all they do is threaten and make mouth..am done with this topic..so mr lakeside quit calling me out...unless when i start i wont stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.