Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) (112014 Views)

Suspected Cultists Bury Police Informants Alive In Rivers (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by SpongeBobSP: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
see waste of sperm... choi!!!! sending their.brother.to.hell Lmao

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u just proved what everyone was saying..mumu its not allowed to KILL A JEW..ODE....u guys are killers and i was waiting for one of u to quote me and guess what u just did..so here u go

AN NBM DICTIONARY

Like most secret cults, confraternities and similar groups, members of NBM aka cult use special items and expressions to describe themselves and others, the structures within the group and so on. Some of the following terms are part of the “coded” language used within NBM for secrecy purposes, among other reasons. Outsiders (“jus”) are not supposed to understand what they are talking about.

Axe: The axe is the symbol of NBM. Because of its shape it is also referred to as “7”. The often used code “147” means “one for seven” = one for (Black) Axe/NBM. Axes are also part of the regalia worn by members.

: This is a metamorphosis of the first name of the movement “Black Barracards”. The name was changed to “” then finally , even though it remains the inofficial name. “” also became the name of the magazine published by the movement. This again was changed to “Uhuru Magazine” later.

Axeman: Members of NBM refer to each other as axemen (or alternatively lord, bam, amigos, wise/strong men).

Lord: a graduate member.

Aye: a campus member, also known as “Temple Aye”. Those are known for gang wars, cult killings and rape at Nigerian universities. The term “aye” is also used as a greeting among members. Aye is an abbreviation of “African Youth Empowerment”.

Blending/Bamming: initiation into the cult. Bam is also used as an expression of approval (“you bam”)

Jollification/Jolly: gathering of members (also for initiation), parties. There is talk about jus and virgins having been sacrificed at jollies.

LP (“Elpee”): Jolly song.

Ju/jew (name): someone who has not been initiated / real name.

Injew: member of a different cult group

Tingo/Bird: member of the Eiye confraternity (Airlords), the rival cult hated most by NBM

Baggers: member of the Buccaneers confraternity (Sealords), another rival cult of NBM

Strong name (SN): name given at initiation, “Aye/Lord” plus usually the name of an African freedom fighter, dictator or terrorist, for example “Lord Muammar Gadhaffi”. In all communications among members the strong name is used. See

QUOTE ME ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL KEEP GOING..CULT/FRATANITIES IN NIGERIA ARE JUST LIKE BOKO HARAM..PERIOD..PIRATES STARTED THIS CANCER..i dare u to quote me one more time and i will post ur constitution.names of ur zones and temples all over the world..everything and everything..i dare u to say poo again

Are you normal ?

What are you doing ?

E dey hungry you abi ?
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
phantom:
Why Maf men dey hardly dey mentioned for this kain thing. Is it because they are too coded
From my experience in school,they appeared to be the only ones whon kept to a noble ideology for instance, back then in UNEC enugu, they had officials who made sure their members always came out with good grades.
Mafias do kill also, they are many in unilag.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lastking147:

I no even read all the grammar u write up there
Goan lecture your Fada at home Bruh trust me he needs it
Na Nairaland Hoes in Men kloth like u dey always Brag...
Oya I dey await you and your goons to come display Una stupidity
Son of a Thousand Fathers
I don't think a right thinking man would knowingly claim to be a cultist. Oh yea... its a faceless forum where _imbeciles pretend to be what they can only dream of.

I'm sure you know what members of _Neo _Black _Movement of Africa do to people who impersonate? And i'm sure you also know what they call their members who are celebrated failures, like you and your band of sorry ass loser. -obote isn't it? grin tongue

Enjoy your life of impersonating.. you only live once. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by In2systemsTech(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:

You can't. The organization have Its rules and regulations.

Haha... That means it's a cult.. If I can attend Redeem and still worship with Grace of God and fellowship with Chris Embassy without being attacked...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by rheether(f): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
In2systemsTech:

Haha... That means it's a cult.. If I can attend Redeem and still worship with Grace of God and fellowship with Chris Embassy without being attacked...

You cant belong to Beta Sigma and still be a member of Human Race Foundation..
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Pro2makx(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na only online them day get mouth so in real life u want to kill right..na wetin we day talk bi this..all u guys know is kill kill kill...u think u can just go around kiling people..if u want to meet the guy in real life can u go and meet him one on one?and fight like a man..instead of packing 7 assmen bullies to intimidate and kill..for me i have self defense skills..so u better come correct because i wont be going down alone

lastly how are u guys different from jihadist..u use fear and intimidation....all of u from pirates the sailors on land to buckets anchor boys..for removing bucket from well doro boys when una go see that treasue island??una never see the island since for how many years now??,to birds day are humans dreaming to fly,assman always cutting trees..timber boys..still trying to break the chains of oppression for over how many years now..na so the chain strong reach..,viki.the ones who dreams of sailing but they never enter boat b4..22,kk,,mpahite claming to be italian mafias...which ones again..all u m===therf==ckers..killers...
Mehn!!! dude!!!
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by RealEstateTek: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

well ayes used to think they can keep secret as well..same for all of them..but i have all their secrets..its not a secret cult anymore
To solid dey hungry u? You too dey moneky whn u no be woman. Dem go soon fm and raba u, ur turn to enter bush don near.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin
These ones wont make it in brixton grin
The socks tho ...
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i will overlook ur quote baby boy because u didnt insult me or threathen to kill me..LOL...so i wont expose more..but if any of ur other members threathen to kill me...then i will unleash everything right now...

speak the truth..is it right to kill ur fellow brother because of coloursi listen to aye jojo...they talk about killing..thats evidence..yea i know ur constitution talks about deaxeing any member that commits crime..but does this work?

if u want to have a civil conversation we can..

Every one knows cultism is evil and cancerous to our society,but I think you've said more than enough.Somethings are better left unsaid.
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

These ones wont make it in brixton grin
The socks tho ...
Lol. Wetin do their socks? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lol. Wetin do their socks? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bright yellow lol get as e be
Be like primary school kids
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

I believe there's a name for it. grin wanna know? grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
I believe there's a name for it. grin wanna know? grin
Go on tongue
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
I don't think a right thinking man would knowingly claim to be a cultist. Oh yea... its a faceless forum where _imbeciles pretend to be what they can only dream of.

I'm sure you know what members of _Neo _Black _Movement of Africa do to people who impersonate? And i'm sure you also know what they call their members who are celebrated failures, like you and your band of sorry ass loser. -obote isn't it? grin tongue

Enjoy your life of impersonating.. you only live once. Lol

I dunno you and I am dead sure u sef no know me
Ju wey dey call Intellectual Obote
Swerve Ju
I no need grammar to school you goan call your fellows... I dey Intact for una
you and I no be Mate
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na only online them day get mouth so in real life u want to kill right..na wetin we day talk bi this..all u guys know is kill kill kill...u think u can just go around kiling people..if u want to meet the guy in real life can u go and meet him one on one?and fight like a man..instead of packing 7 assmen bullies to intimidate and kill..for me i have self defense skills..so u better come correct because i wont be going down alone

lastly how are u guys different from jihadist..u use fear and intimidation....all of u from pirates the sailors on land to buckets anchor boys..for removing bucket from well doro boys when una go see that treasue island??una never see the island since for how many years now??,to birds day are humans dreaming to fly,assman always cutting trees..timber boys..still trying to break the chains of oppression for over how many years now..na so the chain strong reach..,viki.the ones who dreams of sailing but they never enter boat b4..22,kk,,mpahite claming to be italian mafias...which ones again..all u m===therf==ckers..killers...
Oya Clap for yourself
Your Lecture is not needed Fam...
U no get younger ones?
I no say I wan kill anybodi
Bhet if him get mind make he come now and we go talk am man to man
yu sef fit follow come
Eyin Asara Omo Yi
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
JahSelassie:

I dunno you and I am dead sure u sef no know me
Ju wey dey call Intellectual Obote
Swerve Ju
I no need grammar to school you goan call your fellows... I dey Intact for una
you and I no be Mate
Who's the Ju and who's the intellectual? You who sound like a ill breed tout stranded on the street of acute misery and obtuse poverty. Pulease, make we hear word abeg.

Bross, you be confirm _fuck-up. Your LM _fuck-up and dem suppose give you and him AM, FM. grin

People like you are a failure and disgrace to everything that is great. Yeye obote. tongue grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Go on tongue
Privately, not publicly. grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by RealEstateTek: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Few lucky niggers enter the rat stage in preparation for initiation, went through fm and got the full OT but fortunate to turn back before they drop their blood/soul for convenant. I've always questioned why ALL cults are same and have one very thing in common; it's nothing but idolatory; every cult has one deity/god or the other they worship. From Amoc, illuminati to all the smaller versions like pyrate confratanity, nbm, etc... world-wide. Why would you leave the Great CREATOR of the Universe that created you and covenat your Blood/Eternal Soul to a deity or demon?! Devil made cultisim posh and enticing because he knows that GOD ALMIGHTY loves Man so much and easily forgives every other sin apart from idolatory. Satan's aim is to ensure total destruction for eternal Man by making Man incure the worst of GOD's wrath ever possible, so he gold-coated idolatory (cultism). Idolatory is the only sin that made GOD to call Himself a jealous GOD. HE wonders why any man would stoop so low to bow for created. idolatory is the only sin that GOD would not only avenge on the sinner but on the sinner's children, and sinner's children's children up to 4th generation. Read Exodus 20:5; Deuteronomy 4:23-24, Exodus 34:14. Genuine Christians are the luckiest people in the world, unfortunately they don't know.

7 Likes

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Dem no get sense na. You see them as people wey well?
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Who's the Ju and who's the intellectual? You who sound like a ill breed tout stranded on the street of acute misery and obtuse poverty. Pulease, make we hear word abeg.

Bross, you be confirm _fuck-up. Your LM _fuck-up and dem suppose give you and him AM, FM. grin

People like you are a failure and disgrace to everything that is great. Yeye obote. tongue grin
LM.. .FM
Wasere nice one grin
All the things you said about me aint true haha
My papa no be Millionaire but we Living a Good life
So how am I stranded on the like you said.. I just dey laugh at your foolishness
Na old style be this
Mr Wole Soyinka
No to Bad vibes
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
JahSelassie:

LM.. .FM
Wasere nice one grin
All the things you said about me aint true haha
My papa no be Millionaire but we Living a Good life
So how am I stranded on the like you said.. I just dey laugh at your foolishness
Na old style be this
Mr Wole Soyinka
No to Bad vibes
Bros forget story! You dey fuck_ up! You need correct match. Dem need to play you wella.

Abeg park well. tongue
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Privately, not publicly. grin

Oh no it's not lipsrsealed is it
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh no it's not lipsrsealed is it
Humour me. Lol
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by JahSelassie(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Bros forget story! You dey fuck_ up! You need correct match. Dem need to play you wella.

Abeg park well. tongue
Oga park well na u sabi
make you wear korrect Leg come
No be your type go dey pronounce match fi Me
NP: Phyno– E Sure For Me
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Dem no get sense na. You see them as people wey well?

Lol grin no ki me abeg
Awon gang bangers of naija Pelu yellow socks ... ahhh men na comedy show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
Humour me. Lol
tongue rough day today
Looking for drink to send me to sleep early grin
Can't wait for Friday ....
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
JahSelassie:

Oga park well na u sabi
make you wear korrect Leg come
No be your type go dey pronounce match fi Me
NP: Phyno– E Sure For Me
fi me kor, fi me ni. Piss off. tongue
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by AHCB: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lalas247:

tongue rough day today
Looking for drink to send me to sleep early grin
Can't wait for Friday ....
I see. Already having mine.. just cooling off.

What's happening Friday, the usual? grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by Lalas247(f): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
AHCB:
I see. Already having mine.. just cooling off.

What's happening Friday, the usual? grin
Haha I knew it .. wt did u have ? I Had few sips of that Patron

Yes Friday it's , me my bed and sleep grin
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by kindredspirit(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes from the pics below..a father of the church is a cult member and its disgusting..nigeria society is crazy..no one can be saved..i know u are not advertising..u are correct as i said..past presidents and former governors as long as u have passed thru any nigerian university...

Hehehe !

Everybody in that picture look stoned. Just look at their eyes! Could it be the effect of that concoction that they drink ? What did you call it? " Kokoma" or something?
Re: Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) by kindredspirit(m): 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.