Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,199 members, 7,953,739 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence (821 Views)

She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2017
there is this really beautiful and curvy girl in my faculty we have been dating for some time but our relationship has been somewhat undefined because i do not call her my girlfriend and she does not call me her boyfriend, there was a time she asked me what i want from her, then i told her i was still thinking about it, i was really busy with school work lately, for like 5 days i did not call or see her and i eventually saw her she refused to talk to me meanwhile she is usually the very talkative type, instead she told me that i should just leave her alone, which i did, at first i thought she just needed some space but i was observing her and in my presence a guy came to toast her and she was responding well, this really boiled my heart i could not sleep, and today i am thinking of going to tell her to avoid me because i am fed up, even though i like her and she has all the qualities i desire in a woman, i think i can be able to live without her in my life or not cry

nairalanders pls help

Lalasticlala
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2017
embarassed undecided
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by SmartyPants(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Jayphet:
there is this really beautiful and curvy girl in my faculty we have been dating for some time but our relationship has been somewhat undefined because i do not call her my girlfriend and she does not call me her boyfriend, there was a time she asked me what i want from her, then i told her i was still thinking about it, i was really busy with school work lately, for like 5 days i did not call or see her and i eventually saw her she refused to talk to me meanwhile she is usually the very talkative type, instead she told me that i should just leave her alone, which i did, at first i thought she just needed some space but i was observing her and in my presence a guy came to toast her and she was responding well, this really boiled my heart i could not sleep, and today i am thinking of going to tell her to avoid me because i am fed up, even though i like her i think i can be able to live without her in my life or not cry

nairalanders pls help

Lalasticlala

Yes you really need help, but not from nairalanders.

So you need time to think about what you want from the girl who is already in your life?

You need professional help. In fact it is that girl that needs help as we need to help her lock you far away from her and her bright destiny.

Clown.

1 Like

Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Caustics: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
pour hot groundnut oil on your head. she will run back to you undecided
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:27am On Jun 29, 2017
cool you never serious for relationship
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Cholls(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2017
my brothers and sisters someone should give this guy that Robert Mugabe quote cuz he lacks wisdom.
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by HouseOfWine: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Dude get two of you in a private place and just outrightly tell her how you feel and ask if shes interested, i mean what have U got to lose

Or jokingly msg her telling her "all those boys wey dey talk to am make dem carful or shay dey no know u be her husband" and gauge her reaction...

There are so many fishes in the ocean bro, keep on moving to different places and encounter different people, U will surely find ones either better than her or ones that will throw themselves on you, ai bro

1 Like

Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Hmnn
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
HouseOfWine:
Dude get two of you in a private place and just outrightly tell her how you feel and ask if shes interested, i mean what have U got to lose

Or jokingly msg her telling her "all those boys wey dey talk to am make dem carful or shay dey no know u be her husband" and gauge her reaction...

There are so many fishes in the ocean bro, keep on moving to different places and encounter different people, U will surely find ones either better than her or ones that will throw themselves on you, ai bro
hmm, would give this a thought, thanks brother
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Homeboiy: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
u fùck am
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
u fùck am
nope
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Hmnn
yes plss
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Homeboiy: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Jayphet:
nope

baba maka y?

Go and make peace with her
even if na to shed tears ,do am
so far she gv u Toto
after that u go dey do ur shakara
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Jayphet:
yes plss
U not matured enough to handle a relationship. Face ur studies.
Re: She Neglects Me But Talks To Other Guys In My Presence by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
U not matured enough to handle a relationship. Face ur studies.
i'm more matured than u think

(1) (Reply)

Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? / Guys: 50 Signs He Wants To Bleep You / End Time Wedding, Lady Serve As Best Man For Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.