Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? (1265 Views)

Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by dns(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2007
I LOVE MY WOMAN DESPECT THE FACT THAT SHE SENIOR ME BEARLY WITH 15-16 YEARS. BUT WHAT KILLS ME MOST IS THAT I CANT DIENY THAT I LOVE HER. ANY TIME SHE MISUNDERSTANDS ME I FEEL HURT DEEPLY, PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by sisimose(f): 11:37am On May 19, 2007
go with your heart simple. It sounds like she doesn't take you seriously well you can't help who you love. Don't push anything, my guess it she may not be too keen to go out with you.

Are you two friends? how well do you know her?
is she single?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by osereka(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2007
i've bee there too. but latter found out that it is not love but infatuation.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by otuonye(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2007
My brother,

I could have understood things with you had you said that she was at most 4-5 years older. But honestly, I think the age gap might really be a big problem for you both.

Like someone suggested, she might not be feeling the same way for you because of the age difference [it is way too much].

Anyway, try your best to win her Love if you can. I pray you get satisfaction ooo.

My candid advice
Jojo
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by wadomi: 3:36pm On May 19, 2007
what is wrong there? your oko get age?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by mellow(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2007
Age has got nothing to do with it. Just try to find out if she loves you

as much as you feel you love her. If she does then its all good but if

she don't, well you can always find your level with your age mate.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 25, 2007
you don't love her,i think its just a flight of your imagination, coz you must really be out of your mind to think you love your mum.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by efuah(f): 9:45am On May 26, 2007
hello dns dear how are u?

like i told u before, i think that the age gap is too much.
it might not be love but infatuation
or perhaps she doesn't feel the same way for u.

even if she does love u too, insecurity may always cause u guys a problem.
she wouldn't feel fine to see u flow with ur peers.

Please take a second thought and access ur feelings well.

good luck
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by storm0210(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2007
Young man, i dont want to sound like your father but you should be concerned with other matters, YOUR BOOKS!!! if you are sleeping with her den enjoy the sex, if she gives you money pls do collect. scratch her back while she scratches yours but dont think you guy have a future together cos thats just lying to yourself. some day u will get over it ok.

best of luck
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love Her What Should I Do? by akinwunmi(m): 3:46pm On May 26, 2007
Omoooo men!!! i tot i was in d game alone oooooo.Well ma babe is kinda 3-4 years older than I am.shut up this is not abt u its about d poster.Sry jaree.Well am gonna be sincere wiv u man, Dnt even think abt settling down wiv her cos your momma aint gonna allow u do tht.So do d wise thingy GET OUT b4 its too late for ur heart man cos ur HEART is da main thingy in stuffs like this aiight.As for me,dnt even knw wht to do maself grin grin grin

@Storm
d guy is speaking of luv u r speaking of books n getting over it SOMEDAY when he is 30 too abii.Forget tht n give him something berra oooooo.

PLZ PLZ PLZ dnt follow ur HEART ooooo.THINK OF YOUR FUTURE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

"jay Baby" A Lost Teasure / How Will You Feel, If U Were Turned Dawn By A Lady Who U Love And Feels For? / Can You Accept A Car Gift From Your Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.