Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / K (2386 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
pls, nairalanders i'm currently in a dillema cuz i don't know how i can survive with 20000 naira per month as the prices of things are currently very expensive, i am a level 300 student in UST pls i really need advice on this..

lalasticlala
Re: K by Vision4God: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cut down on unnecessary wants. Make a list of ur most important needs. Cut down drastically on eatery.
Ds will help u save. Pray also
God is ur help
Re: K by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
1. Visit your friends and relations at meal times.
2. Keep away from girls, if konji too much, remember your Vaseline.
3. Sell your smartphone and go for nokia torch,( no money spent on data.)
4. If you must shine eyes, let it be sapele water, over night palm wine, monkey tail etc. ( beer is costly these days oo)
5. Try and inform friends and young male relatives that you are now a member of a charity org and you will appreciate if their used clothing can be sent to you for onward transfer to your organization, you know the rest.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: K by NairalandCS(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
See this guy o. 20k per month and e no do you ?

When I was in school. 5k a month na flexing things. (Minus food stuffs wey I dey carry from house)

You dey here dey complain of how to 'manage' 20k.

Lubbish! angry

3 Likes

Re: K by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
20k shouldn't be too small for a student to spend a month.

You telling me you spend at least #700 daily on campus? C'mon dude, you don't need no manual on how to manage 20k/month as a student

I take it you're just being funny

2 Likes

Re: K by allstarcomic(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
EAT LESS AND DONT COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA IF NOT YOU WILL BE TEMPTED BY THESE YAHOO BOIZ AND SLAY QUEENS.
YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHEN YOU WILL USE THE WHOLE 20K TO BUY ONE SHOE

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: K by microjoystick: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Japhet04:
pls, nairalanders i'm currently in a dillema cuz i don't know how i can survive with 20000 naira per month as the prices of things are currently very expensive, i am a level 300 student in UST pls i really need advice on this..

lalasticlala
commit suicide and thank me latersmiley
Re: K by 2goodbobo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Make a list of your scale of preference especially your needs and not wants.
Restrict yourself to spending 5k per week and discipline yourself.

2 Likes

Re: K by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

When I was in school. 5k a month na flexing things. (Minus food stuffs wey I dey carry from house)

Lubbish! angry
ur time was durin d time of milk and honey grin
na buhari time we dey..abi u don 4get? grin

1 Like

Re: K by SEEDORF441(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
20k??
Where person dey manage 12k
this 1 nid prayer

4 Likes

Re: K by NairalandCS(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

ur time was durin d time of milk and honey grin
na buhari time we dey..abi u don 4get? grin

Even now sef. I go still dey okay with 10k per month.

This buhari time sef na the more reason to cut every unnecessary expenses.

The guy no dey work for the money, na wetin make am dey talk say him go 'manage' a whole 20k.

1 Like

Re: K by marisdgreat(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
y me of last year my food allowances na 15k every month both feeding n transport fare with textbook n lecturer wahala, still I survive. u see 20k con dey complain

1 Like

Re: K by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Even now sef. I go still dey okay with 10k per month.

This buhari time sef na the more reason to cut every unnecessary expenses.

The guy no dey work for the money, na wetin make am dey talk say him go 'manage' a whole 20k.
very true
i cant imagine this type of time say persin go dey club excessively or go dey beer palour 7 days a wk.if durin jonathan era na 30 girlfriends u get..during this bubu period make it 3 babes and sack the other ones.if during jonathan era na 15 bottles of beer u dey drink.. during this bubu era make it two bottles cheesy.
japhet04 na how many babes u get?
Re: K by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
U even get mouth... My monthly allowance back in school was 5k. Spoilt Adult angry
Re: K by NairalandCS(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

very true
i cant imagine this type of time say persin go dey club excessively or go dey beer palour 7 days a wk.if durin jonathan era na 30 girlfriends u get..during this bubu period make it 3 babes and sack the other ones.if during jonathan era na 15 bottles of beer u dey drink.. during this bubu era make it two bottles cheesy.
japhet04 na how many babes u get?

I swear. Even 3 babes too much. 1 babe and then maybe one side chick don do. grin
Re: K by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

I swear. Even 3 babes too much. 1 babe and then maybe one side chick don do. grin

thats two babes already grin

Re: K by NairalandCS(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

thats two babes already grin

Lool it's actually one. You won't spend on the side chick just friends with benefits stuffs, if she asks for money, send her packing.

So technically, it's one babe you have. grin

1 Like

Re: K by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool it's actually one. You won't spend on the side chick just friends with benefits stuffs, if she asks for money, send her packing.

So technically, it's one babe you have. grin
u be sharp guy grin
there some guys who spend on all their 30 girlfriends grin
Re: K by eezeribe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lubbish! angry
Don't mind the 'youth'
Re: K by Victornezzar: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op ur just like me tho
If money enter my hand.....whozaaaa
If he don finish......na 2 call popsy next
Wat i did was just 2 make my budget dat tym....and luckily someone was cooking 4 me....story 4 anoda day....
Re: K by NairalandCS(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
lefulefu:

u be sharp guy grin
there some guys who spend on all their 30 girlfriends grin

Those guys have signed their death warrant.

Even if you see one girlfriend per day, you go dey see each one once a month because you can't see two the same day, make person blood no go finish.

2 months and the person go be like boy alinco. grin

1 Like

Re: K by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Those guys have signed their death warrant.

Even if you see one girlfriend per day, you go dey see each one once a month because you can't see two the same day, make person blood no go finish.

2 months and the person go be like boy alinco. grin

1 Like

Re: K by shege45: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
c ds guy ,i received 8k for 4yrs...na for final yr e increase to 15. 20k n u dey complain,u nid christ
Re: K by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
I'll put it that the op is an extravagant spender. What he needs is tutorials on money management. It's really difficult to cut down on expenses when you're naturally extravagant. I could relate.
Re: K by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Inna ehn
In my uni days I use work for extra allowance angry
Now my experience that period is now a valuable lesson to me
Re: K by Splinz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
I'll put it that the op is an extravagant spender. What he needs is tutorials on money management. It's really difficult to cut down on expenses when you're naturally extravagant. I could relate.

Benita just go ahead and apply as his accountant.
Re: K by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:

Benita just go ahead and apply as his accountant.
I'm worse than he's. I'll be a bad influence.
Re: K by Splinz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
I'm worse than he's. I'll be a bad influence.

You don't mean it? And I was really making plans of making you my help in this recession.

Mbok, no near me o.
Re: K by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Splinz:

You don't mean it? And I was really making plans of making you my help in this recession.

Mbok, no near me o.
It's a fact I can't deny when I love/need something and have the money to backup my demand, I don't care about the prize. grin

Are you from Akwa Ibom?.
Re: K by Splinz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
Are you from Akwa Ibom?.
Yep.

(1) (Reply)

What do you love most about your partner? / The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. / Every Man On Earth Needs To Be Tortured To Death - Angry Woman Posts On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.