Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? (835 Views)

If A Man Grabs Your Wife Butt In Your Presence, What Would You Do? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by ekensi01: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wonder the
kind of heart some people have to allow their lover being touched right in their presence by another stupid guy.

The fact stands that i can't take that rubbish.

Whats your view about it?
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by NairalandCS(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Why can't you stand it ? Na your body ?

If you can't stand it then sit it na. angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by allstarcomic(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
WELLLL.

SPACE BOOKED.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by MzJin(f): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

dat means you are not emotionally attached to her......so oga your comment is not needed if you can stand it.............shift no one in his ryt mind can......
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bizarre
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by toastedbread: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
a hoe will always be a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by NairalandCS(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

dat means you are not emotionally attached to her......so oga your comment is not needed if you can stand it.............shift no one in his ryt mind can......

Just because I'm emotionally attached to her doesn't mean I own her.

If she is mature then She already ought to know that it ain't right, so if she doesn't speak up and tell the guy to stop then why should I ?

I don't have time for unnecessary headaches abegi.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by MzJin(f): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Just because I'm emotionally attached to her doesn't mean I own her.

If she is mature then She already ought to know that it ain't right, so if she doesn't speak up and tell the guy to stop then why should I ?

I don't have time for unnecessary headaches abegi.

em not here to judge you sir....but wen you say touch dia are lots of references ......besides he neva specified if its good, bad or hurtful one......no one dey give you headache but men are wired to also protect d females amongst others.....so Mr. Nairaland CS/ Commentary Police.... em not here to stress your head but to address it....my apologies for how I sounded earlier neva knew you are one of NL officials....pls bone my Side oga....na fun you gurl dey catch for d forum ......em loyal Sir..... have the best day.....Just pretend I no even exist abeg b4 u mark me...... Weldone Sir....

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by NairalandCS(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

em not here to judge you sir....but wen you say touch dia are lots of references ......besides he neva specified if its good, bad or hurtful one......no one dey give you headache but men are wired to also protect d females amongst others.....so Mr. Nairaland CS/ Commentary Police.... em not here to stress your head but to address it....my apologies for how I sounded earlier neva knew you are one of NL officials....pls bone my Side oga....na fun you gurl dey catch for d forum ......em loyal Sir..... have the best day.....Just pretend I no even exist abeg b4 u mark me...... Weldone Sir....

Lool Not a NL official, Just another Nairalander like you.

You are entitled to your opinion, and so am I.

cheesy
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

WTF!

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by ekensi01: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by MzJin(f): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

WTF!

gringringringrin

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You honestly didn't think he was an admin. Right? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by MzJin(f): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

You honestly didn't think he was an admin. Right? grin

I Honestly thought he is........dnt mind me bluffing....
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by MzJin(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
NairalandCS:

Lool Not a NL official, Just another Nairalander like you.

You are entitled to your opinion, and so am I.

cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue na yoke I dey yoke oga.......
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by Olasco93: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
This is where Maturity and Common sense come into play for the Toucher and the Touchee
Re: Can You Take It If Your LOVER Allow Someone To Touch Her In Your Presence? by NairalandCS(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue na yoke I dey yoke oga.......

Lool my bad. smiley

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: The Agreement / Should I Get Another Gf? / Does He Really Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.