Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" (49001 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by tellwisdom: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
This hushpuppi is just catching his fun and y'all are taking him serious.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Carbony14(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hush bingo,you're very stupid
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by objayjay: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by aquadude15: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds....
wicked pple, go push ur own drugs make u c if e easy 2
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Come m.o.d please behave yourself. What's this bulls hit of huspuppy and kc Tommorrow it would be Tonto dike
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by deefrosh: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

Minister of information...Thank you.....This one no be news we don know already
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by nobleblood: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol..Shea..this local rappers be dissin everyone. Especially those Kc..people. How they spent 1million in a week. .choking my noble self with seemingly endless genres of bragging music.

Finally someone with an even bigger ego is preying on their collective egoes. Now they are begging for Efcc to come and save their faces..

Bunch of .....

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by zombieHUNTER: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by siegfried99(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

man you need to be sure you got the real gist and evidence to back up your story.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Adeoluwa7070(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
hushpuppi phyno kcee ice prince...... receive sense ijn
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ominilongest(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wetin dey do Lalasticlala self

Meanwhile I have GTA v ps3, last of us, pes2015, and 50 cent and one pad @ N10,000

where you at?..drop your whatsapp
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Dino98: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

I'm trying to understand why u shared all this....was there a point

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ProsperOkec: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
ominilongest:
where you at?..drop your whatsapp

Port Harcourt number is there
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Handsomebeing(m): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Old school
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

we don hear you
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by macaranta(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
The celebration of mediocre... Later youths will emulate them. tongue
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by thunderbabs: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

I wldnt blame Kcee if dt was how he made his money frm d start. Being rich smx requires you to do dirty things as long as u r not caught doing them but once you r caught, nobody looks at you as somebody.

I think hushpuppi took dz banter shit too far over phyno and kcee cldnt contain himself in his mansion....

Most rich persons in dz world, not excluding Trump ve lots of shady deals n biznesses dey r indulged in

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Onliie(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
dangote truck fall on all of them

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by thunderbabs: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Banana fall on you
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by MicroSweet(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
LMAO @Dead and buried in Gucci Casket
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by gozie112(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
I made it to front page

Thank u jesus
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by poshstore: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
I think Nigerian Musicians should stop buying fake designer products,if you want to stop copyright then stop buying fake designer items too.

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by MasterofdRolls1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Who asked you? Must you bitch about everything?

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by SmartMugu: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

What's the point you're trying to make? That you knew a person everyone knows before they knew him and no one knows you? Are you jealous of his fame? He worked hard to get where he is today. Everyone knew when him and Presh were hustling then in the music industry. The drugs stuff u came up with, I never heard of. I've never met Kcee before in person, but I'm a fan of his. What exactly is ur point?

3 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by MaleekBanks1: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who else thinks The Hush bastard doesnt get The Simple lyrics ?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by free2ryhme: 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

So bros so where you dey now wey kaycee and im bro they where dem dey now

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jrerico1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpoppi is the realest baller in Nigeria.. I respect him... make money like rain.. he needs umbrella

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

pained rented village skull miner go and sleep
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by SmartyPants(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

If you know so much about their deals so much so that it is in the palm of your hands as you said, then you must have been an accomplice.

Your holidays as you say... Were they really holidays or rather, smuggling trips? Perhaps you were the one supplying the boys?

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by lonecatt(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
someone stop this kid
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by whitebeard(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
dessz:
stale, I tried and tried but couldn't force a smile grin
dessz ma main g grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.