Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" (48999 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by 6UEE: 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds....
Who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jrerico1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
fadafuqer:
Hushpuppi has lost the fight already
If you're bored like I am, here's what to do: Place a cube of sugar where ants are prevalent in your house. Observe as one ant will spot it, the little snitch will then go and report to others. After it has left, remove it, so that when the other ants come they will think the other ant is a liar and will never trust it again.
seun lalasticlala what is wrong with this guy? He keeps reposting this in every section
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol...finally the guy don turn celeb. They will Apologize to each other later but mission accomplished grin
hush has bin a celeb bfor ds

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by dessz(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
whitebeard:
dessz ma main g grin grin
lol, I dey vex nepa take light when I wan follow my kid bro watch cartoon grin boredom bad sha.. can u believe I actually love 1 toon called rabbids invasion.. they don't talk just keep saying "bua bua buah?" and they are the most dumbest cartoon characters ever. seriously, one of them sat on an egg and believed it was now a chicken grin grin but u would understand it. long story short, nepa take light when my Lil bro whined for me to put Nickelodeon I had no choice cos I secretly enjoy rabbids grin . watch it u will fall in love with the stupid rabbids

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jrerico1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
nobleblood:
Lol..Shea..this local rappers be dissin everyone. Especially those Kc..people. How they spent 1million in a week. .choking my noble self with seemingly endless genres of bragging music.

Finally someone with an even bigger ego is preying on their collective egoes. Now they are begging for Efcc to come and save their faces..

Bunch of .....
Bros you dey on track

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by espn(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

Story for d gods..Alo..

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by thunderbabs: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
So hushpuppi don top Evans for chart.....Evans will bounce back, i trust.

Evans be suing anybody right now, even buhari will be sued for detaining him without charging him to court

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by whitebeard(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
dessz:
lol, I dey vex nepa take light when I wan follow my kid bro watch cartoon grin boredom bad sha.. can u believe I actually love 1 toon called rabbids invasion.. they don't talk just keep saying "bua bua buah?" and they are the most dumbest cartoon characters ever. seriously, one of them sat on an egg and believed it was now a chicken grin grin but u would understand it. long story short, nepa take light when my Lil bro whined for me to put Nickelodeon I had no choice cos I secretly enjoy rabbids grin . watch it u will fall in love with the stupid rabbids
lol I have watched almost all the cartoons and shows on Nickelodeon, I have watched rabbit invasion grin , initially I didn't like it cause they were only making noise. grin then one day I just sat with my younger brother we were talking and he was watching it, that were I started to watch it, very very funny, since then, when I see them watch it I would join them, grin those rabbits are crazy die. grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by KvnGRezz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
[/b]
NextGovernor:

[b] BULLA!!!!! HABA BRODA SMALL SMALL NAAU

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by SmartMugu: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
MaleekBanks1:
Who else thinks The Hush bastard doesnt get The Simple lyrics ?
I think he might end up the same route those before him went. It's just a few steps before they lose their relevance
1. They make some money via either legal or illegal means.
2. The money gets in their head and they start behaving like idiots with an intention to be noticed.
3. They get noticed and they get all the girls that have that same type of small brain they have.
4. They have more people interested in their personalities, including law enforcement agents.
5. They all end up getting locked up after evidences have been built against them if their wealth came from illegal means.

I haven't met this dude before my whole life, and it's not ok for me to judge him. I just think he should slow down and not run his mouth like he does now. To be frank, I think he's just a kid that mistakenly ran into money, and that's getting to his head.
Smarter people than him will keep a low profile, but dude started getting irritating with whatever he spews.

I've met his type in the past and they ended up regretting their actions after what followed their former actions. He's indeed just a puppy, young and brainless.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by 2bam: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

. Every man or woman has his or her own past life just like you too,hushipuppi or whatever should just keep quiet and stop insulting people moreover he is not even know just want to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Minister for historical affairs. I see you sir
grin grin grin

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Wu ask u?u no since u neva release am.olodo

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by LannisterIMP: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol...finally the guy don turn celeb. They will Apologize to each other later but mission accomplished.

I need to diss someone. I want to become famous. grin

Mýnd444 you broke ass Nigga. angry

F. O. O. L.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by idoncare440(f): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

oya released it na....I'm ready to hear gist I also wanna knw ow they all got their money....but u must b involved don't lie

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
is it not this kcee that was flaunting someone else's dollars on instagram some Months ago claiming it's his own.kcee fake phyno and the puppy man all fake.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by moneyspeaking: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's 9ice that caused all this bs
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Emassive(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Evans Informant spotted

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by googlepikins: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

see as you craft your nonsense, just to sound reasonable. Kcee has been in my area for decades before he started singing till even after his 1st and 2nd single. stop spreading lies about someone you've never seen before. Ogun fall on you idiott

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
looks like a publicity stunt.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by kayo80(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
nobleblood:
Lol..Shea..this local rappers be dissin everyone. Especially those Kc..people. How they spent 1million in a week. .choking my noble self with seemingly endless genres of bragging music.

Finally someone with an even bigger ego is preying on their collective egoes. Now they are begging for Efcc to come and save their faces..

Bunch of .....

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

blow the whistle bro
...i hate fake niggas
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
jrerico1:
seun lalasticlala what is wrong with this guy? He keeps reposting this in every section
like you're crazy abi
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by mekaboy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

He is there and your still stuck in the same place. So you know the history of everyone who succeeded. Maybe if you spent more time improving yourself, someone will one day tell your own history.

You are telling us about yourself, but nobody still knows you. But we know Kcee.

Soon you will tell my own history. History teller. You are good at telling history because your life is stuck in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Schwartz: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Do you know Chima guy from Modena, Italy? he said the same thing!!! This was years ago. I know the kcee, E-money were into the white powder biz
This is something I wrote few days ago, not knowing that we are in a small world. My brother in law accommodated them in italy way back o

6 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by brighttech95(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

which of the parma
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by justmenoni: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wehdone SIR.

quote author=NextGovernor post=57962175] When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds.... [/quote]
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Abeg tell us make we know now.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
I officially give a Bleep now
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by manuel80(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol...finally the guy don turn celeb. They will Apologize to each other later but mission accomplished.

I need to diss someone. I want to become famous. grin

Mýnd444 you broke ass Nigga. angry
cheesy lol, seriously guy you should consider a career in comedy. That was really funny grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by cmoney22222: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Wetin dey do Lalasticlala self

Meanwhile I have GTA v ps3, last of us, pes2015, and 50 cent and one pad @ N10,000

is the console included, pls quote me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.