Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" (49000 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by wheelzcoded(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Na empty barren dey always shout!. I think emperor geezzy is richer than this puppy,hush. I don't blame the dude,na 9ice hala him name for #livingthings cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Krisddon: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

It's a pity that even Kcee still get mouth dey talk about legit funds....
U never still get sense?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Acefundz: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Puppi thought u diff from other ur niggas u don't no sef dey luk up to u God just help u out and u won missuse am bro(hushpuppi) na gutter straight up if u no calm down o
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by timibare(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
If Huspuppi were to be singer he would drop more hits back to back without featuring any A-list musician, if Huspuppi were to be a rapper e would drop more punchline than icecream, sorry iceprince....OK y'all imagine how can u say bigger dogs don't bark....nigga !! Christ sake, God pls take d wheel iceprince is boutta drive me crazy.....I'm sick en tayad of ice en cee, imagine a song from Kcee en iceprince, e go mumu die

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by jaidor: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
timibare:
If Huspuppi were to be singer he would drop more hits back to back without featuring any A-list musician, if Huspuppi were to be a rapper e would drop more punchline than icecream, sorry iceprince....OK y'all imagine how can u say bigger dogs don't bark....nigga !! Christ sake, God pls take d wheel iceprince is boutta drive me crazy.....I'm sick en tayad of ice en cee, imagine a song from Kcee en iceprince, e go mumu die

lol...beht whu yhu be?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by generaljeffery(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
This idiot Hushpulpit or Hushpuppi might most likely find it difficult to point out those who he is empowered within his family. Cos I believe, there are a whole lot of poor brats in his family. Get sense mumu, you get money lik Mark Zuckerberg or Femi Otedola?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by dharamanil(m): 12:07am On Jun 30, 2017
NextGovernor:
When I saw Kcee attacked Hush Puppi I just laughed. Though I am not in support of Hush Puppi but have to air my view.

I know Kcee very well. I know his root. He was living in Parma, Italy. He was selling drugs (coicaine) in streets. Him and Presh were living together in the same house.

I normally go on vacations to Italy then and was staying in the same building with Kcee and Presh but different Condo. Kcee & Presh was down while my friend was upstairs. He use to come to the condo I stay to see my friends then. He wasn't famous then.

I have alot of hidden and illegal deals he has done and will leave that for another day. Even E-money story is in my palm.

walahi my brother you valid......Kcee worst pass the other artist mentioned in terms of living fake live. The other a guy from yankee called him out for using his money photo, about last two years when that nigga went for grammy the chains on his neck and pinky was so fake that i was so ashamed of him representing naija. Him dey talk how many times people don ask of wetin Emoney dey do........

Abeg hushpuppi talk true jooor fake fake ass ppz
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by dharamanil(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2017
timibare:

That one na rapper abi wrapper?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Makapedia: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2017
gozie112:
Amadioha fall on u...hushpuppi reply kcee

Great and wonderful Nonsense
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by datigbogirl: 12:43am On Jun 30, 2017
nobleblood:
Lol..Shea..this local rappers be dissin everyone. Especially those Kc..people. How they spent 1million in a week. .choking my noble self with seemingly endless genres of bragging music.

Finally someone with an even bigger ego is preying on their collective egoes. Now they are begging for Efcc to come and save their faces..

Bunch of .....

So that money picture wey Kcee post na Hushpuppi get am? Chei Hush baad gaan sha...say make d guy come take chocolate....lols...Amadioha fall on him again...lmao! the dude wan humble all naija artiste b4 hin get chill...I think Wizkid is next! Atleast 9ice don hail am already so he's safe in d puppy's arms....

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by belindar: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2017
The question is, Did phyno and and his co- defendant wear fakes things . Yes or No. shikena.
You are calling the guy yahoo boy. What will you call Nigeria piliticians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Foxrain: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Minister for historical affairs. Omini knoweth. Talk, talker, talkest. I see you sir
grin honestly I tire for some people.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by nueldozzy(m): 2:31am On Jun 30, 2017
NextGovernor:

thunder fire your fada....c as d witches in your village dey dance "no do garagara for me" for your head....broke ass motherfvcker
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by banksrayz(m): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2017
sell your itunes cards at a better rate.......we're honest and trusted....contact us on whatsapp.....09057334495....Thank you
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by banksrayz(m): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2017
sell your itunes cards at a better rate.......we're honest and trusted....contact us on whatsapp.....09057334495....Thank you....usa only
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by bus2016(m): 4:51am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Minister for historical affairs. Omini knoweth. Talk, talker, talkest. I see you sir
Minister of Talk
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Leksidebolton(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
NextGovernor:

Thank you for this
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by NwaJozi: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
lol
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by booblacain(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Hahahaha! You want to use laugh to kill me abi, you no reach. Omini knoweth! Chai.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by nnaemmy(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Phyno and Ice Prince will surely finish this Hushpuppy guy in their next single.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Mainman4: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Smiles...you are from another planet, just like Messi and Ronaldo....Baddest
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Replies Kcee: "Amadioha Fall On You" by Okpueze1(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2017
fadafuqer:
Hushpuppi has lost the fight already
If you're bored like I am, here's what to do: Place a cube of sugar where ants are prevalent in your house. Observe as one ant will spot it, the little snitch will then go and report to others. After it has left, remove it, so that when the other ants come they will think the other ant is a liar and will never trust it again.

You have made my day. I love you for having such natural crazy idea. Can't help but to keep laughing ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.