Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Do I Ask Her For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Ask Her For Sex? (2296 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Lemmy123(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
I met a girl sometime around January in my neighbourhood. We got talking and when I sensed what some guys call 'green light', I moved swiftly into action by asking her out. She agreed, and with the way things are going, I think she falls deeply in love with me by the day; it would be surprising to know that this girl calls me at night and requests that we meet at a rendezvouz, and each time I come, it'd be either she wants to kiss me or she wants me to hold her until hell freezes. It got to a point I began to think that perhaps she wanted sex but couldn't say it outright as that might make her look cheap or something (according to the beliefs of most girls). It's not like am a perfect gentleman though but then I don't want it to look as if I was some sex starved guy that just want to put it in any available hole, as if sex is the sole reason I proposed to her, and at the same time, I don't want to keep shying away for long so she wouldn't think that am the not-man-enough kind of guy. So my question exactly is do I ask her for sex?

1 Like

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lemmy123:
I met a girl sometime around January in my neighbourhood. We got talking and when I sensed what some guys call 'green light', I moved swiftly into action by asking her out. She agreed, and with the way things are going, I think she falls deeply in love with me by the day; it would be surprising to know that this girl calls me at night and requests that we meet at a rendezvouz, and each time I come, it'd be either she wants to kiss me or she wants me to hold her until hell freezes. It got to a point I began to think that perhaps she wanted sex but couldn't say it outright as that might make her look cheap or something (according to the beliefs of most girls). It's not like am a perfect gentleman though but then I don't want it to look as if I was some sex starved guy that just want to put it in any available hole, as if sex is the sole reason I proposed to her, and at the same time, I don't want to keep shying away for long so she wouldn't think that am the not-man-enough kind of guy. So my question exactly is do I ask her for sex?
Which kinda rendezvous? Bush? Uncompleted building? Yikes
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Papiikush: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
I will not lie to you Op, I was too lazy to read any of that.

1 Like

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
She's asking you to go to a rendezvous and she's showing you green light.?

Oga the solution to your problem is in your hands o! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Young03(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
shame

u still dey do corner corner relationship

Leave that girl alone
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by SirMichael1: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
She wants you to chook her chooku chooku grin

Your post is funny tho

1 Like

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Lemmy123(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Which kinda rendezvous? Bush? Uncompleted building? Yikes
Not any of those. . . Lol
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by NLorubebe(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
I swear you'll regret it if you no fvck that girl. You think girls/ladies are eggs that should be pampered or handled carefully?

no matter how classy, clean or holy she looks she still has her own wild fantasies, her dirty desires and dirty secrets, they are human and not aliens from another planet or firewood that doesn't have feelings.

The bird is in your hand ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by EngrXrix(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Remember to use condoms
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by dacblogger: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
O.p ,she wants the cucumber,it's as simple as that...
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
don't use condoms....thank me later
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
do what you think is right.
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Dailyschoolnews: 6:25am On Jun 30, 2017
NLorubebe:
I swear you'll regret it if you no fvck that girl. You think girls/ladies are eggs that should be pampered or handled carefully?

no matter how classy, clean or holy she looks she still has her own wild fantasies, her dirty desires and dirty secrets, they are human and not aliens from another planet or firewood that doesn't have feelings.

The bird is in your hand ma nigga

I don't care, Girls are Aliens from another planet and should be pampered as eggs and handled carefully.
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by toastedbread: 6:39am On Jun 30, 2017
do not ask her, she's already giving you.
do not give her the impression that you're dull. Touch her at those spots.
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by NLorubebe(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

I don't care, Girls are Aliens from another planet and should be pampered as eggs and handled carefully.
Whatever rocks your boat bro, good luck with it. cool

1 Like

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by jashar(f): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
No. Don't ask her for sex. Be a better man, not a man ruled by his nether regional senses. You may look like a fool for standing on the right path, but it's honourable and it's God pleasing. Which brings me to:

Jesus loves you and gave himself up for you. This life and pleasures are fleeting. Why not shun the deceitfulness of worldly pleasure and look for that which has the power to satisfy your soul? Receive the life of Christ today and experience the love that passes your human reasoning.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by polimaf(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dont ask her for sex because she might not want sex.... the fact that she wants to kiss does not mean she wants sex... not all ladies actually love sex that much, some just want you to cuddle them and tell them sweet stories....
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by MrCork: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lemmy123:
Pay!!! angry
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lemmy123:

Give me the girl's digit... She will praise the Lord through me undecided
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by iweecureyou: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lemmy123:
sean quession o wart wee u nar ask her for Mensurasion pad?angry
itsjude
lefulefu
thepussyhunter
iamkashybaby
aderola15
fineboysmallprick
Mrcork
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Sleekfloyd: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dey dia de slack until sharp gees start shining her kondo
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Daniel2289(m): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
From my own point of view. U don't need to ask her.
U just have to play along with her whenever u sense the handwriting is written in d wall. U know what I mean Make a move. If she wants it, she won't say anything. Just make a move. Asking seems childish to me.
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Lemmy123(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
polimaf:
Dont ask her for sex because she might not want sex.... the fact that she wants to kiss does not mean she wants sex... not all ladies actually love sex that much, some just want you to cuddle them and tell them sweet stories....

Wow I love this! Think I will just go with your idea
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by schumastic(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
HERE WE GO AGAIN
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by polimaf(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lemmy123:
Wow I love this! Think I will just go with your idea
Okay bro... make sure you love her and wife her... all ladies are heaven sent especially when they love you deepest...
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by iokpebholo: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
How old are u op? Abeg shine dt Congo and thank me later
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Deadshot(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lemme come and be going
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Sanemind(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Itzmax:
don't use condoms....thank me later
grin
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by Sanemind(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Don't ask her for sex,just touch her in the right areas she will UnCloth and ask u to do it grin grin
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by johnbuck81(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
op u don't need to say "gimme sex" just start touching places.. or are u a newbie?
Re: Do I Ask Her For Sex? by ghettochild(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
u dont ask a woman for sex. u initiate it

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex / Should I Be Comfortable With This? / Revealed! Checkout The 5 Satisfying S*x Positions For Any Man With A Micro-p*nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.