Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Dont - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont (1600 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont by GEJDHERO: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: I Dont by whitebeard(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Then why did u have sex with her in the first place..

The only advise u gonna get is to deal with it, take responsibility for what u did man..

5 Likes

Re: I Dont by Sarang(f): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congrats uncle

1 Like

Re: I Dont by ipobarecriminals: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
sad lipsrsealed cool wink congrats.The joy of fatherhood is so. sweet, U bet,u'll enjoy every bit of it. once again,congrat papa Evans junior*Scale fence*

3 Likes

Re: I Dont by idoncare440(f): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
rubbish talk.... u don't love her n u were enjoying without prevention... no CD? anyways congrats if u need baby things d one my aunty used for her child is still available n we want to dash dem out to whosoever did dis kinda mistake... remember to go for antenatal n call nairalanders after nine months e no dey tei...

4 Likes

Re: I Dont by Cholls(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
my brother read your bible there you get solution to your question

1 Like

Re: I Dont by Victornezzar: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Congratulation Bro
don't forget 2 holla me 4 d naming ceremony
will dance 2 d fullest dat day

1 Like

Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
u guyz dont get it,i cant see myself making love to ths lady again.i hate desperate ladies,that wud force a pregnancy on u

1 Like

Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
marriage its suppose to be about love,i just dont fancy her.my fellow guyz wud understand wot am trying to say

2 Likes

Re: I Dont by Nutase: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
Love is a choice. Choose to love her then marry her to avoid having a bastard child.

1 Like

Re: I Dont by samtol4(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
GEJDHERO:
u guyz dont get it,i cant see myself making love to ths lady again.i hate desperate ladies,that wud force a pregnancy on u
You are wicked person ! Did I hear you say she is desperate ? When you are on her what were u thinking ?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
so for ur mind , u no know say na husband d girl de find
she's over 30
My advice's are

- Is either u run away

-Or u deny the pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nutase:
Love is a choice. Choose to love her then marry her to avoid having a basted child.
shes just 1 week gone.Make she remove am.am so angry
Re: I Dont by dollytino4real(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
insert sim to other as u want another to insert 4 ur sister! i hope u decode my advice

2 Likes

Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
so for ur mind , u no know say na husband d girl de find

she's over 30

My advice's are

- Is either u run away

-Or u deny the pregnancy
No i wont deny it.i wud ask her to terminate it.My sweetheart must not hear this.
Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
insert sim to other as u want another to insert 4 ur sister! i hope u decode my advice
Leave my sister out of this, address the issue
Re: I Dont by olawalaramiola(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
dollytino4real:
,nice talk
Re: I Dont by olawalaramiola(f): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
GEJDHERO:
No i wont deny it.i wud ask her to terminate it.My sweetheart must not hear this.
nawa for playboy like you, so you know you have a sweetheart else where buh y not rather impreginate the sweetheart of yourz, rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
olawalaramiola:
nawa for playboy like you, so you know you have a sweetheart else where buh y not rather impreginate the sweetheart of yourz, rubbish
women...naim be thing so.me and my sweetheart are being careful for not to take in b4 our marriage b4 this con carry belle for me so
Re: I Dont by Padiga: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
GEJDHERO:
the first time i sex her she takes in.[b]shes over 30[/b]plz advice me,really dont love her to marry her .plz advice me,though i need a child badly

1 Like

Re: I Dont by adajoe555: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
You don't love her,but you deceived her and Bleep her till she got pregnant abi .guy deal with it .that is why abstaining is the best

1 Like

Re: I Dont by Nutase: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2017
GEJDHERO:
shes just 1 week gone.Make she remove am.am so angry
If she was your sister will you advise her to go for an abortion?

1 Like

Re: I Dont by Dailyschoolnews: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2017
GEJDHERO:

Stop this crying like a Kid. She's over 30 and you're 12? When you're sexing, Don't you, as a 12 years old boy, ejaculated inside her?
Were you not aware of your actions?
If she's to be your daughter and someone else did something like this, what will be your advice?

Sir, you can either choose to take responsibility or discuss this with this lady in question.

Sorry, but not sorry
Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dailyschoolnews:

Stop this crying like a Kid. She's over 30 and you're 12? When you're sexing, Don't you, as a 12 years old boy, ejaculated inside her?
Were you not aware of your actions?
If she's to be your daughter and someone else did something like this, what will be your advice?

Sir, you can either choose to take responsibility or discuss this with this lady in question.

Sorry, but not sorry
Put ursef in my shoes for once
Re: I Dont by Fadiga24(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
There is a big chance that baby is not yours.

Mind you she's over thirty,that means very experienced and also very desperate.

Begin now to save for a DNA, even if by chance the baby is yours, accept to take responsibility but do not marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
You will have a child, congratulations cool

That's it nothing more. Just make sure you have money to pay for the child and be sure to be involved in the child's life. I don't think there's anything else to it.

Oh yeah, and get a DNA test done just to be sure. Men seriously need to wise up! When will their big head outsmart their little head. Smh undecided
Re: I Dont by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
GEJDHERO:

Well that's the MOTHER of YOUR child so... we don't really care.
Re: I Dont by GEJDHERO: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

Well that's the MOTHER of YOUR child so... we don't really care.
hmm..........pack well jare
Re: I Dont by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
When you were dancing skelewo did you call us now you are complaining.secondly didn't you notice that the lady is old to get married you went and sleep with her.guy take responsibility joor don't let me use cane on you.
Re: I Dont by Splinz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: I Dont by Splinz(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
GEJDHERO:
...i cant see myself making love to ths lady again.i hate desperate ladies,that wud force a pregnancy on u

What are you saying!? You mean accepting the pregnancy should be by choice, I mean, your own responsibility

C'mon! She didn't impregnate herself, you did! The only option left here is that of "consenting adults", i.e, whatever must be done about the pregnancy, must be agreed by both of you!

1 Like

Re: I Dont by Nedfed(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
GEJDHERO:
[s]the first time i sex her she takes in.shes over 30.plz advice me,[/s]really dont love her to marry her .plz advice me,though i need a child badly

Confused mind.
Bro you from Nigeria or Biafra?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Dating A Married Woman A Good Idea? - Be Warned!!! / NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters / I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.