Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady (1639 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
mine is burnt knuckles black lips burnt kneecaps let's Just say I love girls who bleach
its weird though. ����
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
ladies with dimples, when they laugh, their dimples attract me.
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
mine is burnt knuckles black lips burnt kneecaps let's Just say I love girls who bleach
its weird though. ����
Guy you need a bottle of chill Orijin to clear your eyes!!!

8 Likes

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by abelprice(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Mine is more like aura if I like the aura around u.. apart from the spiritual stuf.. black bt not too black.. short.. with nice hips and a pretty face with small voice.. undecided
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Draei: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
mine is
burnt knuckles
black lips
burnt kneecaps
let's Just say I love girls who bleach

its weird though.
����

4 Likes

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Yeligray(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
its weird though. ����
no wonder
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Yeligray(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
the milk
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
I like tall, fair, pretty and well endowed in backside and front plus pencil nose and bright eyes.
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
mine is
burnt knuckles
black lips
burnt kneecaps

its weird though.
����

U r so weird

1 Like

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by skylane: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Big white eyes,dimples hole like dents on the lap region(not strectch mark o)
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
Guy you need a bottle of chill Orijin to clear your eyes!!!
I am not blind na
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yeligray:
no wonder
has bros wetin I do o
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U r so weird
That's just my taste
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
I am not blind na
guy ur blind spiritually

2 Likes

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Cholls(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
my brother it's her Pussy o. very weird
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:

That's just my taste

Na wa oo
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ladies with glasses smiley
Men I can kill myself for a lady using recommend glasses wink
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Ladies with glasses smiley
Men I can kill myself for a lady using recommend glasses wink
abeg no kill urself i go dash u one lady with glasses
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
abeg no kill urself i go dash u one lady with glasses
where she dey cheesy
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by ibkkk(f): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
Danielmoore:
mine is
burnt knuckles
black lips
burnt kneecaps

its weird though.
����

Really weird!

1 Like

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
sunshineG:
where she dey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=fridayabdullahi post=59663194][/quote] bruv angry
You don raise my hope
Where I go meet this chick now sad
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
I like tall, fair, pretty and well endowed in backside and front plus pencil nose and bright eyes.
na wa ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Fadiga24(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
I like ladies on low-cut, I dislike anything hair.

cc Evablizin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
na wa ooooooo.
babe ur pix too fine like pink diamond and ur just d sample am talking about except u too short.
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
sad PRETTY SMOOTH SKIN,LIKE A BABIES BUTT...
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice legs kiss men something about fresh legs gets me..if she now puts on a short skirt I'm gone
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
babe ur pix too fine like pink diamond and ur just d sample am talking about except u too short.
and i no even get yansh too

So sad cry
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
That ain't weird na
Dlordsamurai:
ladies with dimples, when they laugh, their dimples attract me.
Yvonne okoro breasst!
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by fridayabdullahi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
folakemigeh:
and i no even get yansh too

So sad cry
u no come get yansh again ahhhhhhh!! U don spoil d matter finish, bye bye
Re: Guy, What The Weird Thing That Atrracts You To A Lady by soflygerian(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2017
When she flaunts a little boyish attitude....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Drops Towel......naked For All The Wrong Reasons!!! / I'm Heart Broken!!! / #bbnaija: Marriage Photo's Exposed - Dee_one Is A Fully Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.