Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (4437 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Kellibae(f): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2017
owunabastard:
I repeatedly saying it, NK should leave Anambra alone, and clear the mess in Abia governance first. Anambra is one of the states in SE, that is doing great

This division u ar trying to bring among ipob will not work for u... if this election were to be held in abia imo enugu or ebonyi. he could have said d same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ZZ22: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Princesaha:
The Op has said it all, no more no less. I am from Nnewi in Anambra state and a proud Ipob member. The truth remaineth that the November election will be boycotted. When we set on this journey of actualising Biafra, we all know that it will come with a price and we are ready to do that for our voices to be heard. Just sit down and ask your self one question, If Ipob at the end of the day fails, we Igbos will suffer for it for the next hundred years to come but it will never happen, God forbid!!! The major problem of some of our people is that they fails to see what is at stake here. This struggles of ours is in different phases and we have passed the stage of matching all the streets singing songs and waving flags. Now is the time for civil disobedience and we must do it unless we are not serious on what we are agitating for. Do you think matching, and blocking roads in the East here for the next 5000 years will make those criminal leaders in Abuja bend to our request? We need to force them to have a change of mind whether they do it willingly or not. For those of our brothers that will tell you that they support Biafra but want us to remain in one stage for centuries should have a change of mind. As for those cloning accounts and claiming what they are not here trying to cause division among brothers by telling Nnamdi Kanu to start with Abia state first should bear it in mind that they are already late. Sometimes I read several things and I laughed. If these people know what Ipob is made of and the zeal and determination behind it, they would not be wasting their time here though I noticed that most of them are jobless. I am hundred percent that if this election is to hold in Abia or any other state, NK that I know will still give the same order.
Finally, Ipob means business. No referendum, no election. So many things will happen from now till November that will make those that even wanna vote boycott that election. Just watch out and see. God willing, we all will be here by November to see how it goes. Udo diri unu umunne m nji eme onu. Ka emesia nu.
Chukwu gozie gi nwanne m

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ceaz4r(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

So because hospitals are I'll equipped or doctors underpaid, means we should boycott hospitals when we are sick?

Anambra is paying salaries. If they are not paid, they they and their families Will starve to death. Businesses will collapse. And yet all this will be for Nothing.

Just like those who have died for nothing in the name of protest. Has biafra come since they died?

Rather, because they know that you will keep going to the hospital despite the fact that the hospitals are poorly equiped, doctors underpaid, plus a whole lot of other ills, they will make no effort at improving.

Again, it is not all about Anambra State. It could have started with any state. Would you have supported the Election boycott if it had started with any other state? How so mischievous that thought would be!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2017
obialfa:

The eye and the nose are brothers. When one is hurt, the other sheds tears.

But you don't use what you use in picking the nose in the eyes.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Kellibae:

This division u ar trying to bring among ipob will not work for u... if this election were to be held in abia imo enugu or ebonyi. he could have said d same thing.

Then lest wait till it's held in Abia to be sure.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by obialfa: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

But you don't use what you use in picking the nose in the eyes.

you and your fallacies

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2017
ceaz4r:

Rather, because they know that you will keep going to the hospital despite the fact that the hospitals are poorly equiped, doctors underpaid, plus a whole lot of other ills, they will make no effort at improving.

Again, it is not all about Anambra State. It could have started with any state. Would you have supported the Election boycott if it had started with any other state? How so mischievous that thought would be!!

When It will not achieve anything, why will i support it. Is it not the south east that will suffer?

You burn your house to tell your enemies you are angry. Who suffers?

The way you make your bed is how you lay on it. It is you that will lay on it and not the North.

It's senseless .
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by cjrane: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2017
dudebuck:
if you are not from there then shut up. I am from Anambra, from Nnew and I totally support the electoral boycott.

Dude,
Whether you claim to be from nnewi-ichi or Ukpor is not the issue. Boycotting the Presidential election will have a greater effect and not bring too much sufferings on the local civil servants and other innocent families.

Anambra does not deserve to be thrust under an abooki Sole Administrator for long 4 years to drain the state, incur huge debts that will finally remove any hopes of that state developing. Can you guarantee me that you will get Biafra after 6 months of boycotting the polls? NO!

Struggle for Biafra is a long term struggle. Therefore, you don't need to take thoughtless actions that will condemn parts of Biafra land to suffering for a very long time before Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by CutieGuy(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2017
NNIA NWODO, YOUR SPEECH IN ANAMBRA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SMACKS OF COMMON SENSE.
Ohaneze Ndi Igbo is a shameless and toothless congregants of men and women of weak disposition. Sincerely speaking, fear has really griped them because of the towering influence of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.
Nnia Nwodo, your said speech in the floor of Anambra State House of Assembly smacks of common sense. I call it a tele guided speech. If you said Ohaneze Ndigbo acknowledges the marginalisation of Biafrans in Nigeria which gave rise to agitation for self determination, then, why do you still condemn our total resolve to boycott every election in Biafra land, beginning with Anambra State? Since we have been participating in all these elections, has anything changed? No, rather we keep recycling the same crop of criminals in the system who kill, lie and loot public fund at the expense of poverty stricken masses because of the flawed foundation of the British fraud called Nigeria.
Moreover, IPOB leaders have not in anyway arrogated the so called Igbo leadership to themselves. What is simply happening now is that the political efficacy of the so called Igbo leaders have depreciated to nothingness because they lack both charismatic and political sagacity to light up the needed change that the people are in desperate need of. This infinitesimal bandwagons of red cap chiefs should just go and hibernate, the people have taken back their mandate. We are not longer interested in associating with elders who cant listen to the plight of their people but rather work assiduously in assisting our oppressors to consolidate on their gains against us. Time has gone when the caliphate surrogates in Abuja will be ordering you guys like cows that have no direction and focus and you people still expect us to listen to your blabbing!! Very pathetic.
Nnia Nwodo is fast to condemn Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for calling for an election boycott but what also stops this man that claims to be well informed from advising the government to conduct a referendum for Biafrans. Referendum is glaringly a simple democratic yardstick used in resolving brouhaha like this rather than flogging issues around. This generation of Biafrans doesn't have room for such fraudulent and myopic charade ( election in Nigeria ) and that's the reason why we have chosen to boycott every election in Biafra land, beginning with Anambra State election.
Nnia Nwodo and his led Ohaneze Ndigbo should embrace the present reality, they cannot claim to be speaking for Biafrans, only referendum will decide who speak for Biafrans. We have crossed the era of when few selfish red cap chiefs will be deciding the fate of millions of Biafrans all over the world. We want to decide our future by ourselves, no hard feelings. It is our right, this is not a medieval age.
One thing is sure, come November 17th 2017, Biafrans will cause a constitutional logjam in Anambra State. No man can stop the wish of the people. We are ready to decide our future. All these cat and dog race by Nigeria government and their puppets in Biafra land should stop. By November, we will now no who is in control. Biafrans or Ohaneze Ndigbo
REFERENDUM LOADING.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Kellibae(f): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Then lest wait till it's held in Abia to be sure.

Neva we start with the first ioob has no boundary this movement is channelled by God.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Notasyouthink: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
Ojukwu went to War without a plan. Nnamdi Kanu has shown he has no experience or plan . His hate message only appeals to touts and okada riders, who believes someone in the north is responsible for their lack of education or skills.

I do not believe in separation. I believe the problem facing Igbos, is facing others ethnic groups in Nigeria. I believe in a Nigeria where everyone region presents their challenges on the table and solution. Then we have a balanced constitution, that favours everyone. That's when we have equal rights and justice. That's when we have peace.

Insulting people from other ethnicities and religion won't give Biafra. Boycotting elections in Anambra will also not bring biafra. You claim that if you boycott elections in Anambra, you send a strong message to the world that you have forsaken Nigeria.

How will boycotting elections do that, when you still spend Naira? Drive cars with Nigerian plate number, travel with Nigerian passport?

We are marginalised yes, but what have we done with the little we received? The same IPOB youths hail the local government chairman who has deprived the people of basic Amenities, and is buying property all over the world.

It even takes EFCC headed by people that are not Igbos to investigate and arrest our leaders who have been looting our resources. That's where the fight for freedom should start. Agitate for transparency and accountability.

Find out what the salary of the governor and local government chairman is. Then question how he got the money to buy all these properties . Take action against them to set example.

Banish armed robbery, kidnapping and other crimes from the east.

That way, we have started experiencing freedom. Then we head to the federal level.

Not going on the radio, banking on sentiments of the biafran war to brainwash misguided youths.

You want to boycott elections, you want to boycott our elders, you want to boycott our elites. Who then do you want as leaders in Biafra? Okada riders, touts,criminals?

The yoruba groups listen to elders, the hausa groups consult the elders. Then Nnamdi Kanu wants a country with touts, who have no regard or respect for elders.

That's is why they say "Igbo enwe eze". Igbos have no king. If Kanu can disregard elders and do as he likes, who says other groups will not emerge in Biafra and disregard kanu and his group in Biafra.?
If you like commit suicide there will be no election in anambra. I don't really know the problem of Afonjas, your Oba is till in detention yet you will not talk about that, currently arewa people called you lots by your baptismal names which is "ingrates and backstabbers" and you buffoonish creatures choose to remain silent over it but you will not overlook anything that has to do with bia4ra or Nnamdi Kanu why is it so??

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

You have not told me how boycotting elections in Anambra will send a message to the world that you are no longer part of Nigeria. You still use Naira, use Nigerian passport, drive cars with Nigerian plate Numbers.

Why can't IPOB under a political umbrella fund a candidate that is honest and has integrity in Anambra. So that we can see , the kind of leaders they can present in Biafra.

To be frank i am not happy to be responding to you, you sound very unintelligent and unlettered, however i am force too for the readers sake.

Have you heard of the Phrase civil disobedience before? If NO, google, check its effects.
Do you know what it means for one to disenfranchise millions of voters without force?
Do you know the implication of having one man as powerful as Kanu in the federation?

On one post you are trying to be both smart and foolish at the same time, how is that even possible? you ask why Ipob have not boycotted, Nigerian currency, Plate number, Passport etc, yet you want them to form a political party within the same border and when they try to boycott an election you rant. I think you the defination of an oxymoron. If you ask me i would say you are the "Mo.ron" in the word.

I don't know if you are really unintelligent or if it is your hate for NK or Biafra, that have made it so, You might not even be Igbo, Igbo's are smarter than this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Curlieweed: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
My respects to all who favour this boycott.

The importance of this move cannot be over emphasized we need to commence intensive evangelism to achieve our objectives. The ignorance from some naysayers is nauseating. Hopefully, it's only ignorance and not stupidity because ignorance can be cured while stupidity is terminal.

I cannot believe that APGA which is quick to trot out images of the Ikemba when it suits their purpose can be against this movement. The question we should ask them is whether Ojukwu would have kept quiet (or possibly acted as an accessory) over the murder of young Igbo men and women as Obianno did with the massacre at Nkpo?

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ceaz4r(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

When It will not achieve anything, why will i support it. Is it not the south east that will suffer?

You burn your house to tell your enemies you are angry. Who suffers?

The way you make your bed is how you lay on it. It is you that will lay on it and not the North.

It's senseless .

I am not burning my house/home, I am only saying to the current mangers of my home to stop Mismanaging my home and allow me manage my home myself. I am only saying to those who are making policies that affect my home badly to stop, and let me make the policies that affect my home the way I deem fit. Like you rightly said, the way I make my bed, so will I lay on it. I will feel more comfortable managing my affairs than some aliens doing it for me!!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Pesuzok(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
My question is after biafra what next? This is the question most igbos are asking and nobody is giving any answers.

I want to believe civilised people are on this thread and can answer some of these question.

Most igbos living outside SE are concerned with what will happen to their investment outside SE after biafra.

The old eastern region map is being proposed as the map of biafra while we have people included in the map saying they are not biafrans, so after biafra what then happens.

If Nigeria now decides to restructure or break up, we know this will happen if biafra eventually succeeds, other regions will break up and we

might have Nigeria splitted into 6 small countries, my question is how will the SE fare in this new setup.

Majority of the igbos doing well are outside SE, are you saying they will do better if they all come back home.

Remember that the britain negotiation with the EU is not going as planned, you cannot predict the conditions that igbos will face in Nigeria.

You dont put the cart before the horse, I believe a blueprint on plans after biafra should be made available to carry people along.

Let us tell ourselves the truth, Biafra without SS will face a lot of challenges not only in resources. Yes we have our resources, why are we not

harnessing them. Is there any law or policies stop us from developing our land? We igbos are explorers, that is why if you go to our villages

now they are empty. Yes Nigeria system might be flawed but we need to start correcting things from within our region.

Please no insults, just honest answers. I did not create any new account to post this, so keep the afonja and whatever to yourself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by dudebuck: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

Dude,
Whether you claim to be from nnewi-ichi or Ukpor is not the issue. Boycotting the Presidential election will have a greater effect and not bring too much sufferings on the local civil servants and other innocent families.

Anambra does not deserve to be thrust under an abooki Sole Administrator for long 4 years to drain the state, incur huge debts that will finally remove any hopes of that state developing. Can you guarantee me that you will get Biafra after 6 months of boycotting the polls? NO!

Struggle for Biafra is a long term struggle. Therefore, you don't need to take thoughtless actions that will condemn parts of Biafra land to suffering for a very long time before Biafra.
What does the constitution have to say about this? You want an omelette but don't want to break an egg. Coward.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ChimaAdeoye: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nnamdi kanu needs to work with our elders and ohaneze as AREWA youths work with theirs.

The my way or nothing attitude is a recipe for failure soon.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by pazienza(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Finally, Nwodo shows he isn't any different from past Ohanaeze presidents.
Ohanaeze is an elitist organization funded by governments of five SE states. Nwodo is scared of the financial loss Election boycott in Anambra will mean for Ohanaeze, seeing as there is no guarantee that the Anambra fund for Ohanaeze would continue flowing post November elections.

Truth is that the likes of Nwodo and his family members, if at all they are still in Nigeria, don't participate in elections, unless they are contesting for posts.
The elites and their families were never the ones who stayed under the sun for hours to vote in elections, they don't expose themselves to the dangers of armed rivalry of ballot box snatchers working for rival candidates on election days.
Most of these upper middle class and elite class families in Igboland merely stay in their air conditioned homes on election days, watching proceedings on TV from the comfort of their well furnished sitting rooms, far away from danger of the rowdy gunshooting rivalries that happen on the streets on election days .

So when these elites and upper middle class in Igboland speak against election boycott and how they are going to vote, I laugh! grin

The power always belonged to the people. Nnamdi shouldnt be deterred by those elites.

What this Ohanaeze stance means is that, if by November, IPOB was able to achieve this election boycott in Anambra, they would have totally displaced and rendered Nwodo led Ohanaeze useless, and would have become the strongest power in Igboland that all who want to negotiate with Ndiigbo must negotiate with.
It will mark the total emasculation of the current Igbo political elite class that through sheer greed and myopia had rendered themselves mere impostors to leadership and had been rejected by the Igbo mass.

This is an in house war, Charity must begin at home, if IPOB wins the battle, the repercussions will be of enormous proportion and far reaching.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Nnamdi kanu needs to work with our elders and ohaneze as AREWA youths work with theirs.

The my way or nothing attitude is a recipe for failure soon.

Truth is Ipob is working the Elders and elite, just not the Political class. He has been meeting with all Igbo leaders from the first republic to the 4th whom have been ignored by the current crops of Igbo Politician, if you ask me it is the set of Igbo Politician that have not be working with our Elders.

If you ask me, i think it is best not to work with the later, it will kill the struggle and make IPOB toothless bulldogs like Ohanaeze and our SE leaders, the only reason Ipob has any relevance is because it is driven by the youths and have not been hijack by politicians, that is the pain of politicians.

As Igbos we must learn to distinguish between politicians and elders, Arewa is working with Elders not politicians, Anglo is an Elder not Politician I hope you saw how Arewa came hard on El Rufia, Sanusi, Kwakwankwso, Atiku and recently Dangote. OPC at inceptions was working with elders but was later politicized how relevant are they today?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ChimaAdeoye: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:
Ohanaeze is an elitist organization funded by governments of five SE states. Nwodo is scared of the financial loss Election boycott in Anambra will mean for Ohanaeze, seeing as there is no guarantee that the Anambra fund for Ohanaeze would continue flowing post November elections.

Truth is that the likes of Nwodo and his family members, if at all they are still in Nigeria, don't participate in elections, unless they are contesting for posts.
The elites and their families were never the ones who stayed under the sun for hours to vote in elections, they don't expose themselves to the dangers of armed rivalry ballot box snatchers on election days.
Most of these upper middle class and elite class families in Igboland merely stay in their air conditioned homes on election days, watching proceedings on TV from the comfort of their well furnished sitting rooms, far away from danger of the rowdy gunshooting rivalries that happen on the streets on election days .

So when these elites and upper middle class in Igboland speak against election boycott and how they are going to vote, I laugh!

The way you guys go about insulting our elders will soon break up ipob.

Why cant you see reasons with anyone. Its either your way or the forest. Okay.

I see another Uwazuruike loading

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

The elites and their families were never the ones who stayed under the sun for hours to vote in elections, they don't expose themselves to the dangers of armed rivalry of ballot box snatchers working for rival candidates on election days.

So when these elites and upper middle class in Igboland speak against election boycott and how they are going to vote, I laugh! grin

The power always belonged to the people. Nnamdi shouldnt be deterred by those elites.

What this Ohanaeze stance means is that, if by November, IPOB was able to achieve this election boycott in Anambra, they would have totally displaced and rendered Nwodo led Ohanaeze useless, and would have become the strongest power in Igboland that all who want to negotiate with Ndiigbo must negotiate with.
It will mark the total emasculation of the current Igbo political elite class that through sheer greed and myopia had rendered themselves mere impostors to leadership and had been rejected by the Igbo mass.

This is an in house war, Charity must begin at home, if IPOB wins the battle, the repercussions will be of enormous proportion and far reaching.

I am really happy to have you endorse this thread, you are one of the most intellectual minds on Nairaland and i have always enjoyed having you on my thread and reading from you on Igbo related issues.

May Igbo's be blessed with more of your kind.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by pazienza(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

The way you guys go about insulting our elders will soon break up ipob.

Why cant you see reasons with anyone. Its either your way or the forest. Okay.

I see another Uwazuruike loading

Uwazuruike died the day he allowed the Igbo political class infect him with their greed and he betrayed the Igbo commoner.

If Kanu stick with the commoners like he is currently doing, he will only grow in power and influence, while the political elites will wither off, this is the natural order of things.

By the way, I'm not an IPOB member , but I'm a Biafran.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by pazienza(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

I am really happy to have you endorse this thread, you are one of the most intellectual minds on Nairaland and i have always enjoyed having you on my thread and reading from you on Igbo related issues.

May Igbo's be blessed with more of your kind.

You are welcome.

Like our pa Achebe said :

Every generation must find its mission and fulfil it, or as Frantz Franton said- or betray it, so it's not something you can write on the wall, saying this is something that must be done , every generation must discover what it needs to do. - Chinua Achebe

And this American who know one or two things about freedom fight had this to say:

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Curlieweed: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

Bro,

Thanks. N'ike Chukwu, we will win. If for nothing, we will succeed in getting rid of the current breed of carpetbaggers who pretend to leadership in our land.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Agumbankembu: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

True.

That man doesn't know that the support he has today was because IPOB soft-pedaled on his new tenure to see what's up.
He has proven to be of the same stock with the former ones. He will be made irrelevant in Biafraland, they know quite well, they can't even be listened to outside that their meeting place.
I was thinking to myself if the man has been paid huge money by Obiano or Osinbajo to talk rubbish, he'd soon learn a lesson or two.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by paschu: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
TEN TRILLION LIKES!!!

afonjaheadhunt:
It is either Afonjas are right that Igbo's are confused and don't know what they want or Igbo's themselves are fearful cowards, But, One thing is certain "Kanu definitely knows what he want and is all out to get it, see how Arewa maintained their stance on the "Quick Notice" But coward Igbo's be fretting over an election, Many of you saying you don't support Kanu/ Ipob approach to secession, now tell;

Which approach do you support? Ojukwu's civil war? Uwazurike's Massob? Or you want when Afonjas declare then we follow? Emmmm? Many of you Igbo's are cowards, and confused no better than Afonjas, two faced snakes, speaking from both side of the mouth. You dare call Igbos miscreants? Same group for the first time ever in Nigeria's history gave Igbo's a voice today Nigeria is listening.

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

Igbo cowards what do you want? Do you want Biafra or not? If you want Biafra then why participate in Nigeria's elections still? When you know that a successful no-election compliance will not just send a message to the federal government but to the world as for Ohananeze we know they are under the pay roll of federal government just like the Sultan of Sokoto, Emirs, SG, and Uwazurike.

As for me nwa Awka Etiti, Idemili, Anambra State I stand with Ipob No election if not for anything, for Igbo's to send a message to the FG at least for once. Afonjas have done it June 12, SS with militancy, Arewa with Boko haram, and they were all rewarded, so why the fear, northern youths that gave Oct 1 deadline why don't they fear militarization of their state or state of emergency, we fear because we are confused.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls within the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

Do we realize the implications if Ipob fails? We will forever be chest beats never to be taken seriously as for our elders/ elites the Nigerian government know they are sellouts and toothless bull dogs that's why the government have never taken them seriously, the only reason Ipob is taken seriously is because it is a movement by the youth and can spawn a revolution as the are unshaken to their resolve.

The Useless Ohaneze chief is even trying to play the card of disunity to achieve his aim but it will fall on him because an Anambra man can hardly insult an Abia man but will easily call him a wawa goat, he is stupid for playing that card and making me say that for the first time. Why would he try to pitch states against each other, Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

This thread is directed to Igbo sellouts and cowards in our midst who don't know what they want, many of you whose parents can't even successfully gather their Umunna or Umuada for a kins meeting be calling Kanu names a man who have gathered more than Igbo thinkers, scholars, Renowned journalists, and the all massive masses ever ready to die for the liberation or their unborn children.

Now you Igbo coward, confuse lots and anti Kanu/Ipob also tell me what have you done for Biafra or the Igbo nation?.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Agumbankembu: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nnia Nwodo will learn the hard way.
Ohaneze youth leadership is working closely with IPOB, the elders want to work with politicians, Dem go learn soon.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by paschu: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's either you are not following up, or you have a serious issue with badic comprehension.

- IPOB is no longer complaining about igbo marginslization in Nigeria.

- IPOB is agitating for a binding referendum and peaceful restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra.

Two very different issues.

What's wrong with you nay sayers. You write empty lengthy essays yet find basic comprehension so elusive.

What is the problem with you guys?

What's the problem with yo

[s]

cjrane:

What you failed to notice about AREWA is that they are always careful to do things where they won't put their people in any disadvantage. You have to learn how to use your brain more if you want people to follow you. The moment they think you are an eediot that doesn't care, and speaks without thinking, you immediately have no followers. Better take my advice seriously. If you think Igbos are blind and can be led by a fool, then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nnamdi Kanu erred by asking for a boycott of a state elections instead of federal elections (Presidential, Senate,etc). He will fail, because people don't want to go back to the days of no salaries for years and complete collapse of every sector.

Igbos are complaining about criminal neglect by federal government which is why you should call for Presidential election boycott where Igbos have zero representation. Instead it is the very few performing governors in Igboland that have managed to develop their states with the tiny meager resources that you want them replaced with a sole Administrator from Katsina?

Boy, if you make an error in judgement, retrace your steps, if you insist upon it, everything and support you have seen so far will fizzle away because you would be acting like the same thoughtless dictators ruling Nigeria that doesn't care about people lives but their own comfort. I am giving this advice as an IPOB member that knows this is a useless and thoughtless strategy that won't work and will only end with a Fulani Sole Administrator in Government House Awka. Which we will not accept.

If you think i'm Afonja, read my previous posts and see that i'm a more dedicated IPOB than you are and i am saying the leader was reckless this time in asking for no elections in Anambra. i would have obeyed him if he asked my to pick up arms instead of worsening the suffering already on people by asking them to sacrifice more and more and more. They should stop all these and give us guns to end the rubbish zoo.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

You are welcome.

Like our pa Achebe said :

Every generation must find its mission and fulfil it, or as Frantz Franton said- or betray it, so it's not something you can write on the wall, saying this is something that must be done , every generation must discover what it needs to do. - Chinua Achebe

And this American who know one or two things about freedom fight had this to say:

" They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin, at the American Conference on February 17, 1775

Exactly, You see why i say You are a precious gem to nairaland and Igbo's, your wisdom knows no bounds a rare gem of inexhaustible potentials, if only they was a better platform to launch all this knowledge. I hope you have joined Biafrasay to share some of this you awesomeness.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by paschu: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Smart igbos started moving their investments abroad since 2014. Many have rapidly divested from Nigeria to diaspora. In fact, investing in the South East is not even smart (business wise) rightnow. And that's worth it. Reason being that the movement for Biafra is a big vision that is driven by passion. The aim is to reset the collective future of those who embrace Biafra and redesign their colective identity for optimal freedom and greatness. I'm talking about the kind of freedom and greatness you can never experience in this fraudlent contraption. And until this over 50-year old isdue is permanently sorted out...

Pesuzok:
My question is after biafra what next? This is the question most igbos are asking and nobody is giving any answers.

I want to believe civilised people are on this thread and can answer some of these question.

Most igbos living outside SE are concerned with what will happen to their investment outside SE after biafra.

The old eastern region map is being proposed as the map of biafra while we have people included in the map saying they are not biafrans, so after biafra what then happens.

If Nigeria now decides to restructure or break up, we know this will happen if biafra eventually succeeds, other regions will break up and we

might have Nigeria splitted into 6 small countries, my question is how will the SE fare in this new setup.

Majority of the igbos doing well are outside SE, are you saying they will do better if they all come back home.

Remember that the britain negotiation with the EU is not going as planned, you cannot predict the conditions that igbos will face in Nigeria.

You dont put the cart before the horse, I believe a blueprint on plans after biafra should be made available to carry people along.

Let us tell ourselves the truth, Biafra without SS will face a lot of challenges not only in resources. Yes we have our resources, why are we not

harnessing them. Is there any law or policies stop us from developing our land? We igbos are explorers, that is why if you go to our villages

now they are empty. Yes Nigeria system might be flawed but we need to start correcting things from within our region.

Please no insults, just honest answers. I did not create any new account to post this, so keep the afonja and whatever to yourself
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by ChimaAdeoye: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
pazienza:

Uwazuruike died the day he allowed the Igbo political class infect him with their greed and he betrayed the Igbo commoner.

If Kanu stick with the commoners like he is currently doing, he will only grow in power and influence, while the political elites will wither off, this is the natural order of things.

By the way, I'm not an IPOB member , but I'm a Biafran.

Uwazuruike also started well like NK. He consulted Ojukwu and was a star. People supported him for his guts to speak about Biafra.
Then regretfully he thought it was about money and completely lost tract chasing money .

NK would do very well as a uniter than divider. A good leader does not insult his predecessors in public and would sometimes change tactics for the sake of unity.
We blame hitler for not listening to words of caution. It is very easy to repeat his mistakes unless you watch your ego when people support you.
NK should closely watch his ego, a reputation of being unamenable to advice from anybody and the interpretation of his intent.

My fear is tbat NK will make serious goofs and isolate himself and he would then find it near impossible to get everyone behind him again. CAUTION IS NOT COWARDICE. ITS A stitch in time.......
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Pesuzok(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
paschu:
Smart igbos started moving their investments abroad since 2014. Many have rapidly divested from Nigeria to diaspora. In fact, investing in the South East is not even smart (business wise) rightnow. And that's worth it. Reason being that the movement for Biafra is a big vision that is driven by passion. The aim is to reset the collective future of those who embrace Biafra and redesign their colective identity for optimal freedom and greatness. I'm talking about the kind of freedom and greatness you can never experience in this fraudlent contraption. And until this over 50-year old isdue is permanently sorted out...

The same rhetorics I have been hearing, we on the side are seeking for answers to the simple questions I have asked.

How are the Igbos moving investments abroad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption The Photo Of The Man Behind Buhari / American Lady Reveals Secret Plans Of China Against Nigeria, Africa / 1192 Persons Killed, 3348 Kidnapped In Kaduna In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.