Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? (4438 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / Nigeria Must Decide What It Wants From The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by paschu: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Just sit down there and keep asking silly questions. By the time it all comes crashing down you will look for whom to blame for your passivity. A report just said that Onitsha central mosque has been sold for 400 million. But no problems, keep hoping that all is well. Keep subjugating your igbo acumen.

Pesuzok:

The same rhetorics I have been hearing, we on the side are seeking for answers to the simple questions I have asked.

How are the Igbos moving investments abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by paschu: 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Which advice are you talking about exactly? The one that's aimed to sabotaging his vision?

Well, Nnamdi Kanu knows his audience well. And he did not get here listening to political advisers on political correctness.

However, he does listen to a lot of sound and honest advices which are aimed towards adavancing his vision and securing the ultimate future of his people.

Or did you not hear about his reconciliation with IPOB Elders?

How about the voluntary unification of most major pro-Biafra groups under his leadership?

You think those two scenarios came to pass without him actively listening to sound advice?

See, Uwazurike did what he was convinced was good and got derailed on the process due to his hidden quest for wealth and fame.

But, on the flip side, Nnamdi Kanu is hugely different from Uwazurike:

(1) Kanu heard from God,

(2) Kanu sanctified himself as a living sacrifice for this singular purpose,

(3) Kanu bound himself to an oath of fatal dedication,

(4) Kanu prayed in obscurity for over 15 years for this singular purpose,

(5) Kanu invested ALL his lifelihood (earnings and savings) as a SEED into this vision

(6) Kanu did all the above in obscurity BEFORE embarking on this movement as you know it today.

See, you guys are dealing with an anointed Stone of Offence.

Hit on it, you are crushed. And if it hits on you, you are grinded to powder. And if you dare to Kill him, GOD will personally raise a thousand others; each of whom would be much fiecer than kanu.

Take this movement for granted at your own peril.

Does this mean that kanu is perfect, no by all means. Does it mean thst he should not be questioned? Not at all. But in your questioning be careful and very honest.

Of course I'm not a member of IPOB. But, from EXPERIENCE, I know an authentic spiritual movement when I see one.

ChimaAdeoye:

Uwazuruike also started well like NK. He consulted Ojukwu and was a star. People supported him for his guts to speak about Biafra.
Then regretfully he thought it was about money and completely lost tract chasing money .

NK would do very well as a uniter than divider. A good leader does not insult his predecessors in public and would sometimes change tactics for the sake of unity.
We blame hitler for not listening to words of caution. It is very easy to repeat his mistakes unless you watch your ego when people support you.
NK should closely watch his ego, a reputation of being unamenable to advice from anybody and the interpretation of his intent.

My fear is tbat NK will make serious goofs and isolate himself and he would then find it near impossible to get everyone behind him again. CAUTION IS NOT COWARDICE. ITS A stitch in time.......

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is either Afonjas are right that Igbo's are confused and don't know what they want or Igbo's themselves are fearful cowards, But, One thing is certain "Kanu definitely knows what he want and is all out to get it, see how Arewa maintained their stance on the "Quick Notice" But coward Igbo's be fretting over an election, Many of you saying you don't support Kanu/ Ipob approach to secession, now tell;

Which approach do you support? Ojukwu's civil war? Uwazurike's Massob? Or you want when Afonjas declare then we follow? Emmmm? Many of you Igbo's are cowards, and confused no better than Afonjas, two faced snakes, speaking from both side of the mouth. You dare call Igbos miscreants? Same group for the first time ever in Nigeria's history gave Igbo's a voice today Nigeria is listening.

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

Igbo cowards what do you want? Do you want Biafra or not? If you want Biafra then why participate in Nigeria's elections still? When you know that a successful no-election compliance will not just send a message to the federal government but to the world as for Ohananeze we know they are under the pay roll of federal government just like the Sultan of Sokoto, Emirs, SG, and Uwazurike.

As for me nwa Awka Etiti, Idemili, Anambra State I stand with Ipob No election if not for anything, for Igbo's to send a message to the FG at least for once. Afonjas have done it June 12, SS with militancy, Arewa with Boko haram, and they were all rewarded, so why the fear, northern youths that gave Oct 1 deadline why don't they fear militarization of their state or state of emergency, we fear because we are confused.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls within the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

Do we realize the implications if Ipob fails? We will forever be chest beats never to be taken seriously as for our elders/ elites the Nigerian government know they are sellouts and toothless bull dogs that's why the government have never taken them seriously, the only reason Ipob is taken seriously is because it is a movement by the youth and can spawn a revolution as the are unshaken to their resolve.

The Useless Ohaneze chief is even trying to play the card of disunity to achieve his aim but it will fall on him because an Anambra man can hardly insult an Abia man but will easily call him a wawa goat, he is stupid for playing that card and making me say that for the first time. Why would he try to pitch states against each other, Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

This thread is directed to Igbo sellouts and cowards in our midst who don't know what they want, many of you whose parents can't even successfully gather their Umunna or Umuada for a kins meeting be calling Kanu names a man who have gathered more than Igbo thinkers, scholars, Renowned journalists, and the all massive masses ever ready to die for the liberation or their unborn children.

Now you Igbo coward, confuse lots and anti Kanu/Ipob also tell me what have you done for Biafra or the Igbo nation?.

You are a true son

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

What you failed to notice about AREWA is that they are always careful to do things where they won't put their people in any disadvantage. You have to learn how to use your brain more if you want people to follow you. The moment they think you are an eediot that doesn't care, and speaks without thinking, you immediately have no followers. Better take my advice seriously. If you think Igbos are blind and can be led by a fool, then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nnamdi Kanu erred by asking for a boycott of a state elections instead of federal elections (Presidential, Senate,etc). He will fail, because people don't want to go back to the days of no salaries for years and complete collapse of every sector.

Igbos are complaining about criminal neglect by federal government which is why you should call for Presidential election boycott where Igbos have zero representation. Instead it is the very few performing governors in Igboland that have managed to develop their states with the tiny meager resources that you want them replaced with a sole Administrator from Katsina?

Boy, if you make an error in judgement, retrace your steps, if you insist upon it, everything and support you have seen so far will fizzle away because you would be acting like the same thoughtless dictators ruling Nigeria that doesn't care about people lives but their own comfort. I am giving this advice as an IPOB member that knows this is a useless and thoughtless strategy that won't work and will only end with a Fulani Sole Administrator in Government House Awka. Which we will not accept.

If you think i'm Afonja, read my previous posts and see that i'm a more dedicated IPOB than you are and i am saying the leader was reckless this time in asking for no elections in Anambra. i would have obeyed him if he asked my to pick up arms instead of worsening the suffering already on people by asking them to sacrifice more and more and more. They should stop all these and give us guns to end the rubbish zoo.

Arewa has never been disadvantaged from day one. What they are protecting is their advantage. The igbos has lived in disadvantage for too long. There are creating their destiny.

Let me ask you.

What do you think will happen if election is not held in Anambra?

There fear of the unknown can be a spring to better things or a ditch to the worst. You just have to take risk to move forward.

Anambra cannot loose its allocations if election is not held. To prevent breakdown of law and order, an interim government will take over. If that is not done, there would be breakdown of law and order which would affect other states and possibly usher in the long awaited states of Biafra.

Cowards die many times before their actual death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Malawian(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Pesuzok:

The same rhetorics I have been hearing, we on the side are seeking for answers to the simple questions I have asked.

How are the Igbos moving investments abroad?
This is not to snitch, but i can tell you that most Igbo traders no longer bank with Nigerian banks. From my Cafe here, i am privy to a lot of information. They send money for goods, their Trade partners deduct the amount for the goods and save the rest for them in their banks. You dont know what is going on.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by bitcoinvin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
It is either Afonjas are right that Igbo's are confused and don't know what they want or Igbo's themselves are fearful cowards, But, One thing is certain "Kanu definitely knows what he want and is all out to get it, see how Arewa maintained their stance on the "Quick Notice" But coward Igbo's be fretting over an election, Many of you saying you don't support Kanu/ Ipob approach to secession, now tell;

Which approach do you support? Ojukwu's civil war? Uwazurike's Massob? Or you want when Afonjas declare then we follow? Emmmm? Many of you Igbo's are cowards, and confused no better than Afonjas, two faced snakes, speaking from both side of the mouth. You dare call Igbos miscreants? Same group for the first time ever in Nigeria's history gave Igbo's a voice today Nigeria is listening.

This same group have put their lives on the line for Igbo's, our first ever foot soldiers like Arewa, OPC and ND Militants. Lost lives while you spineless dolts hide behind your keyboards in your wardrobes, yet you are bold to call them names online, it is no fault of yours, Internet have created warriors, only difference the battle field is online and the Amour, your keyboards while the blood you spill is the data you burn.

Igbo cowards what do you want? Do you want Biafra or not? If you want Biafra then why participate in Nigeria's elections still? When you know that a successful no-election compliance will not just send a message to the federal government but to the world as for Ohananeze we know they are under the pay roll of federal government just like the Sultan of Sokoto, Emirs, SG, and Uwazurike.

As for me nwa Awka Etiti, Idemili, Anambra State I stand with Ipob No election if not for anything, for Igbo's to send a message to the FG at least for once. Afonjas have done it June 12, SS with militancy, Arewa with Boko haram, and they were all rewarded, so why the fear, northern youths that gave Oct 1 deadline why don't they fear militarization of their state or state of emergency, we fear because we are confused.

A saying goes he who aims for the stars falls within the skies, so if we are successful with the no election and several other civil disobedience acts, even if we don't get Biafra we will get true federalism, Regionalism, or Confederation, all of which will be good for ndigbo at least that way we have our destiny in our hands. Ndigbo our fear of the Anambra election boycott are unfounded, believe.

Do we realize the implications if Ipob fails? We will forever be chest beats never to be taken seriously as for our elders/ elites the Nigerian government know they are sellouts and toothless bull dogs that's why the government have never taken them seriously, the only reason Ipob is taken seriously is because it is a movement by the youth and can spawn a revolution as the are unshaken to their resolve.

The Useless Ohaneze chief is even trying to play the card of disunity to achieve his aim but it will fall on him because an Anambra man can hardly insult an Abia man but will easily call him a wawa goat, he is stupid for playing that card and making me say that for the first time. Why would he try to pitch states against each other, Ipob have no borders, so they don't know who is Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, IMO, or Enugu.

This thread is directed to Igbo sellouts and cowards in our midst who don't know what they want, many of you whose parents can't even successfully gather their Umunna or Umuada for a kins meeting be calling Kanu names a man who have gathered more than Igbo thinkers, scholars, Renowned journalists, and the all massive masses ever ready to die for the liberation or their unborn children.

Now you Igbo coward, confuse lots and anti Kanu/Ipob also tell me what have you done for Biafra or the Igbo nation?.

Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by bitcoinvin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
cjrane:

What you failed to notice about AREWA is that they are always careful to do things where they won't put their people in any disadvantage. You have to learn how to use your brain more if you want people to follow you. The moment they think you are an eediot that doesn't care, and speaks without thinking, you immediately have no followers. Better take my advice seriously. If you think Igbos are blind and can be led by a fool, then you are in for a rude awakening.

Nnamdi Kanu erred by asking for a boycott of a state elections instead of federal elections (Presidential, Senate,etc). He will fail, because people don't want to go back to the days of no salaries for years and complete collapse of every sector.

Igbos are complaining about criminal neglect by federal government which is why you should call for Presidential election boycott where Igbos have zero representation. Instead it is the very few performing governors in Igboland that have managed to develop their states with the tiny meager resources that you want them replaced with a sole Administrator from Katsina?

Boy, if you make an error in judgement, retrace your steps, if you insist upon it, everything and support you have seen so far will fizzle away because you would be acting like the same thoughtless dictators ruling Nigeria that doesn't care about people lives but their own comfort. I am giving this advice as an IPOB member that knows this is a useless and thoughtless strategy that won't work and will only end with a Fulani Sole Administrator in Government House Awka. Which we will not accept.

If you think i'm Afonja, read my previous posts and see that i'm a more dedicated IPOB than you are and i am saying the leader was reckless this time in asking for no elections in Anambra. i would have obeyed him if he asked my to pick up arms instead of worsening the suffering already on people by asking them to sacrifice more and more and more. They should stop all these and give us guns to end the rubbish zoo.

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by bitcoinvin(m): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Agumbaa:
Watch the video of NK in Ihiala today, everyone along that major road was hailing him, people who aren't IPOB members to start with.

I dey here sha, long way till November, fact is, IPOB will pull this off, they have started going round the state already to preach it to people.

What happens after, I don't know, but some ethnic groups in Nepal boycotted election this week, they refused to vote, they said they need Constitutional Amendment.
What is the grouse if you ask me -:

Recently Nepal moved from being a Hindu state to a more secular state, and they drafted a constitution, now the problem here is that, like Nigeria, they did not get opinion of everyone before creating the constitution, another thing too, they created 8 states and in that 8 states, they balkanized alot of the ethnic minorities and added their territories to other states, and it got the people infuriated.
They have been calling and making move for the constitution to be amended and their issues settled, the government refused to do that, what did they do?
- All the ethnic groups who have issues with the constitution, said they can never participate in elections further, the government has been arresting people and using soldiers to flood the whole communities, they said the election is not for them, that they can never vote.

They found the perfect opportunity to express their dissatisfaction, and that is what they did. Power resides with the people, we will use it and propel our agitations further.

By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

To be frank i am not happy to be responding to you, you sound very unintelligent and unlettered, however i am force too for the readers sake.

Have you heard of the Phrase civil disobedience before? If NO, google, check its effects.
Do you know what it means for one to disenfranchise millions of voters without force?
Do you know the implication of having one man as powerful as Kanu in the federation?

On one post you are trying to be both smart and foolish at the same time, how is that even possible? you ask why Ipob have not boycotted, Nigerian currency, Plate number, Passport etc, yet you want them to form a political party within the same border and when they try to boycott an election you rant. I think you the defination of an oxymoron. If you ask me i would say you are the "Mo.ron" in the word.

I don't know if you are really unintelligent or if it is your hate for NK or Biafra, that have made it so, You might not even be Igbo, Igbo's are smarter than this.

Typical toutish nature of Nnamdi Kanu. The same way his followers can't comprehend is the same way you can't.

I asked how u will tell the world you have rejected Nigeria by boycotting elections in Anambra, When you still spend Naira and use Nigerian currency?

Is that too hard a question?
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by bitcoinvin(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:
Ojukwu went to War without a plan. Nnamdi Kanu has shown he has no experience or plan . His hate message only appeals to touts and okada riders, who believes someone in the north is responsible for their lack of education or skills.

I do not believe in separation. I believe the problem facing Igbos, is facing others ethnic groups in Nigeria. I believe in a Nigeria where everyone region presents their challenges on the table and solution. Then we have a balanced constitution, that favours everyone. That's when we have equal rights and justice. That's when we have peace.

Insulting people from other ethnicities and religion won't give Biafra. Boycotting elections in Anambra will also not bring biafra. You claim that if you boycott elections in Anambra, you send a strong message to the world that you have forsaken Nigeria.

How will boycotting elections do that, when you still spend Naira? Drive cars with Nigerian plate number, travel with Nigerian passport?

We are marginalised yes, but what have we done with the little we received? The same IPOB youths hail the local government chairman who has deprived the people of basic Amenities, and is buying property all over the world.

It even takes EFCC headed by people that are not Igbos to investigate and arrest our leaders who have been looting our resources. That's where the fight for freedom should start. Agitate for transparency and accountability.

Find out what the salary of the governor and local government chairman is. Then question how he got the money to buy all these properties . Take action against them to set example.

Banish armed robbery, kidnapping and other crimes from the east.

That way, we have started experiencing freedom. Then we head to the federal level.

Not going on the radio, banking on sentiments of the biafran war to brainwash misguided youths.

You want to boycott elections, you want to boycott our elders, you want to boycott our elites. Who then do you want as leaders in Biafra? Okada riders, touts,criminals?

The yoruba groups listen to elders, the hausa groups consult the elders. Then Nnamdi Kanu wants a country with touts, who have no regard or respect for elders.

That's is why they say "Igbo enwe eze". Igbos have no king. If Kanu can disregard elders and do as he likes, who says other groups will not emerge in Biafra and disregard kanu and his group in Biafra.?

so u expect Nnamdi to go to NTA and announce his plans so that u get pleased..Afonja and abiku is ur surname..If u are IGBo,u are joe igbokwe brother,Sabotuer!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
bitcoinvin:

By Femi Cole (Egharevba)

Lol. It is Now yorubas that tell Ndi Anambra, Ndigbo what will work and what will not work in Anambra. You support no elections in Anambra, but threatened to drown all igbos in the lagoon if they don't vote Ambode. Well I blame Kanu for this madness.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Arewa has never been disadvantaged from day one. What they are protecting is their advantage. The igbos has lived in disadvantage for too long. There are creating their destiny.

Let me ask you.

What do you think will happen if election is not held in Anambra?

There fear of the unknown can be a spring to better things or a ditch to the worst. You just have to take risk to move forward.

Anambra cannot loose its allocations if election is not held. To prevent breakdown of law and order, an interim government will take over. If that is not done, there would be breakdown of law and order which would affect other states and possibly usher in the long awaited states of Biafra.

Cowards die many times before their actual death.

Anambra people say they don't want their state to be used for experiment, is it by force. Let's try in Abia. So there will be no government in Anambra, while there is in Abia?

Wait for Abia elections.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Everybody wants to be relevant now... where were all these groups when NK was in prison?

Now they all want to have a say, where was Apga? Where were the SE governors, today all of them have found their voice because they are about to loose what they cherish the most "Power".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Everybody wants to be relevant now... where were all these groups when NK was in prison?

Now they all want to have a say, where was Apga? Where were the SE governors, today all of them have found their voice because they are about to loose what they cherish the most "Power".

Did they send him to prison? Did he consult them before going on radio?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by nextdoor84(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Every generation has its own battle to fight...this is ours and these so called leaders should support our struggle rather than betray it..soon they will all fade out and we will be left here to face all the mess they have brought on our generation... it's better for us to fight our own battle and fail, and live with whatever consequences that come with it, than for us to live like slaves in our supposed country.. I have started my grassroot movement here in ahoada..I believe together we shall all succeed.. Shalom!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Armaggedon: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am neither an IPOB nor an APGA member but i must confess I am one of Obiano's biggest fans. however if boycotting the election will bring the much needed Biafra , so be it.
btw, even if the election is boycotted Obiano will still be governor till March 2018. before then i am sure agreement must have been reached. it is important the boycott is successful b'cos it will make the govt appreciate the reality of the struggle. it will challege other states in Igboland not to betray the struggle and the realization that similar fate awaits them in other states will make FG hasten what ever decision they'll take.

The more successful, the smaller the task ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Armaggedon:
I am neither an IPOB nor an APGA member but i must confess I am one of Obiano's biggest fans. however if boycotting the election will bring the much needed Biafra , so be it.
btw, even if the election is boycotted Obiano will still be governor till March 2018. before then i am sure agreement must have been reached. it is important the boycott is successful b'cos it will make the govt appreciate the reality of the struggle. it will challege other states in Igboland not to betray the struggle and the realization that similar fate awaits them in other states will make FG hasten what ever decision they'll take.

The more successful, the smaller the task ahead.

Where has boycotting elections in a state ever resulted in secession and starting of a new country?

Pls carry that rubbish experiment to Abia.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Armaggedon: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
mekaboy:

Where has boycotting elections in a state ever resulted in secession and starting of a new country?

Pls carry that rubbish experiment to Abia.
I am from Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Armaggedon:
I am from Anambra

Still does not matter.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Presidiotbuhari: 12:43am On Jul 01, 2017
I'm from anambra & i support no election.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by mekaboy(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
I'm from anambra & i support no election.

You believe not having a government in Anambra will fix your miserable life?

A failure in Nigeria will be a failure in Biafra.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Presidiotbuhari: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

God bless u for this priceless thread. It serves as a reminder a check & ballance to numerious igbo co.wards, who want to eat an omelete but are afraid to break an egg. While hypocritically quick to call youbas cowar.d.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Presidiotbuhari: 1:28am On Jul 01, 2017
mekaboy:

You believe not having a government in Anambra will fix your miserable life?

A failure in Nigeria will be a failure in Biafra.
Unity begger, get behind me

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:46am On Jul 01, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

...i always love your write up. You always hit the nerves with facts, good use of words and makes readers think twice of every cause of action.

People that are castigating the peaceful agitators are mostly not informed of the state sponsored systematic marginalization of igboland for the past 5 decades.The reasons for the divergent views shows that democracy is at work. But be rest assured that the silent majority knows what's best for igboland and will defend her to the very end. Nice write up after all.

Finally, please modify your headings and remove the "igbo coward "stuff. We are not knowing for that. Use another word instead.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...i always love your write up. You always hit the nerves with facts, good use of words and makes readers think twice of every cause of action.

People that are castigating the peaceful agitators are mostly not informed of the state sponsored systematic marginalization of igboland for the past 5 decades.The reasons for the divergent views shows that democracy is at work. But be rest assured that the silent majority knows what's best for igboland and will defend her to the very end. Nice write up after all.

Finally, please modify your headings and remove the "igbo coward "stuff. We are not knowing for that. Use another word instead.

Thank you for your kind words.. Personally I write a lot of stuff to benefit the Igbo nation and for the well being of our people but each time I post them here they are automatically deleted by tribalist mods even when they have not broken any rules, that shows these guys want to systematically shut the voice of Ndigbo on this platform, that why i am glad our very own Biafrasay is growing rapidly, very soon I will spend more time posting over there before I post anything here.

As for the title I believe that's the reason the mods did not delete this thread but I have heed your advice and change the title to be more welcoming to Ndigbo. To be frank I am still watching in amazement and shock to see this thread still floating undeleted in the politics section even with tribalist mods lurking In the moderation. As for Ndigbo the politicians should take the back seat the youths have taken over with the counsel of our elders, Chibuike anyi. God is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by afonjaheadhunt: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
God bless u for this priceless thread. It serves as a reminder a check & ballance to numerious igbo co.wards, who want to eat an omelete but are afraid to break an egg. While hypocritically quick to call youbas cowar.d.

You would be surprise to learn that these so called cowards are selling Igbo's out for a plate of porridge, or one stupid property he owns in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by BiafraIShere(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Very intelligent post by the op, and I must commend all those who are smart enough to know the implication of boycotting the Anambra elections and subsequent others in the East. This is even far more effective with minimal risk to loss of lives & property when compared to peaceful protests in a lawless place like Nigeria brimming with illiterate, primitive and bigot police/army. I am really appalled by the comments of people like Chima Adeoye, Cjrain & Mekaboy a few others who has failed to grasp the implication of the whole idea. Its obvious & equally a shame that we have 5th columnists in our midst who wants IPOB/NK to fail for selfish reasons against collective good of the Igbo race. For the first time since 1970, Igbo voice is being heard in Nigeria against the wish of those who wanted us to remain dumb slaves & a minority regardless of our numbers, education, enligntenment & protess, & all thanks goes to NK for putting his life on the line to achieve this! SHAME TO THE SABOS!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Naijiant: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2017
Igbos need to address the Biafran Question: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by EzeUche(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
It is the Igbos from Lagos that are confused.

Igbos in the East and outside Nigeria are not confused.

The Igbos of Lagos are afraid of the unknown. They feel Lagos is the standard. Many of them do not travel home for Christmas. They are the ones who look down on the East and believe the stereotypes of the East.

And they are the ones who are trying to keep us shackled because of their selfish desire to be in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by EzeUche(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2017
We know these politically correct Igbos mainly from Lagos who ridicule their own or call them Igbotic just to impress their Yoruba friends.

They are on Facebook and ridicule Igbos for likes or they are on Twitter and they do it for retweets.

They are efulefu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by Eastfield1: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:

you have said it all
Re: Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? by orisa37: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
We want to eat our cake and have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Yoruba And Igbo Must Read This! / Video: man caught with 2019election result,saying his boss sent him to Osinbajo / Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.