Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent (18946 Views)

Ifeanyichukwu Hezekiah, Ugwu Stephen, Amalum Chikamso's Locally Made Car / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / Locally Made Car Spotted In Amassoma, Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by ivolt: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

what have you in your head for enlightening the Elder!
haa!
ok, since you are non Muslim non Christian, It will be easy for you if you are judah to have Hebrew holy Bible, check it and you will see the Scripture designs!
But if you are a confused Darwin worshiper sorry for your spiritual lost, I have no help for you!
For my Elders invented something , yaah they did!
first you are the product of my Elder spiritual divine, when your parents came to beg for children! ask at home!
second my Elders farming with their sweat to feed you!
third my Elders fabricated motor cycle! artisanally, generator! artisanally!
when time ripe, I will show you their photo if I permitted!
I rest here!

What a meaningless rant.
You could have won the debate by showing the inventions
of your "elders" and even your own inventions since you
have been shown the secret designs in the bible.

Education isn't just about literacy, you are supposed to be
sound in critical thinking and analysis not be a gullible fellow
who can be easily swayed by the weak and ignorance philosophy
of an elder.

I am sorry to say that your education was a waste.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2017
ElSherriff:
Did he also tell you the hadeeth that says you must not be arrogant? as even an atom of arogance infuriates Allah? why compare the Quran with the Bible? with your komkom head there.
are you over soak?
is that comparison?
some thing in two things is comparison!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by naijajobx: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2017
ok
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

Innoson target Nigeria market, if Nigeria die, can Innosson exist?
dull brain!
you obviously lack common sense as well as sound education, is everything u use made in nigeria?besides innoson would likely be the state brand if biafra is achieved. dullapo
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by nnokwa042(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
And the foolish nonentity were on street shouting restructure and secession!
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
Long live United Nigeria Under God!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!
lol lol lol if Saudi the holy city of Muslims can't produce keke how do u think country like Yemen or northern Nigeria or kwara state will do it?Mr man this world belongs to Christians inventors from west not any Islam OK? So take ur Koran to Yemen somalia Afghanistan Syria Iraq Libya Mali Pakistan Bangladesh northern Nigeria Sudan ,tell me what is made in any Muslim countries your using at moment if not only koran undecided
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
ivolt:

What a meaningless rant.
You could have won the debate by showing the inventions
of your "elders" and even your own inventions since you
have been shown the secret designs in the bible.

Education isn't just about literacy, you are supposed to be
sound in critical thinking and analysis not be a gullible fellow
who can be easily swayed by the weak and ignorance philosophy
of an elder.
ignorance philosophy of an elder.

hooooooo!
Nigerian Elite youths!
full of ignorant and arrogant!
I am sorry to say that your education was a waste.
But do you know the technology and innovation of today come from stone age!
And computer come from Abacus!
are you get it right?
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by shumuel(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
CastedDude:
According to trending reports, this work was done by Ahmadu Ibrahim,a talented automobile designer from Badariya Area, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State. According to reports, the young man did all this with locally sourced materials..

An online campaign has been launched for the talented young man in order to gain recognition/help from the government for his work.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/automobile-designer-uses-locally-sourced-materials-showcase-talent-photos.html

Mehn...! I'm jealous to say the list,, these looks like the cars for the future.

Scrap the FG he should source for foreign investors
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Rainmaker69(m): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
There's nothing super about this. We need to learn to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country. These are nice sculptures, nothing more. Its ridiculous the way other countries mock the way we celebrate these things. Where are the inventors? Those are the guys we need to promote.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
lol lol lol if Saudi the holy city of Muslims can't produce keke how do u think country like Yemen or northern Nigeria or kwara state will do it?Mr man this world belongs to Christians inventors from west not any Islam OK? So take ur Koran to Yemen somalia Afghanistan Syria Iraq Libya Mali Pakistan Bangladesh northern Nigeria Sudan ,tell me what is made in any Muslim countries your using at moment if not only koran undecided
bloody ignorant!
do you even know the figures 0 to 9 Use for any calculation and scientific knowledge come from Arab?
do you know the archaeologist were still in Egypt digging land for lost knowledge till today!
do you know the first for most University of the whole world come from Arab?
etc, etc!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rainmaker69:
There's nothing super about this. We need to learn to stop celebrating mediocrity in this country. These are nice sculptures, nothing more. Its ridiculous the way other countries mock the way we celebrate these things. Where are the inventors? Those are the guys we need to promote.
Show us the superb you have done in your entire life!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by farouk0403(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
oshe11:

Ahswear his English were lipsrsealed

I had to read it verrrry slooooowly n repeatedly to understand him.

Maybe he is a kid so we shud commend him for his effort

What of the kid that you qouted? check his English again.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
karlz:

you obviously lack common sense as well as sound education, is everything u use made in nigeria?besides innoson would likely be the state brand if biafra is achieved. dullapo
mr common sense!
to target which market?
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

mr common sense!
to target which market?
you still cant make it outaccept my apology for quoting you
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by nathan5050(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
They should come out and show us what their father had ever did for this nation!
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
One Elder tell me something one day, he said there were every design of everything known to human and unknown yet in holy Quran and Holy Bible, I wasn't agree, until he show me in the scripture of holy Quran the design of cars, train, aeroplane, bicycle, even different types of Animal, he said if I want to see it in the Bible I must have the Hebrew Holy Bible!
I was surprise!
I would have said you're irrational but I saw your English and kept my cool.... You need Jesus.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
nathan5050:
I would have said you're irrational but I saw your English and kept my cool.... You need Jesus.
and you need who as a Judah.
are you started going into Hebrew school?
It's fundamental principle for Jew to be Hebrew Almajiri before being Judaism practican!
ok!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
karlz:

you still cant make it outaccept my apology for quoting you
and never do it in your life time!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
and never do it in your life time!
yes sir dullapo
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Olumaeme: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
Bravo Almagiri!
God bless you!
I was surprise!

It seems some folks don't know what restructure, means, but instead of getting information, they will choose to embarrass themselves.

What does someone who design cars with local material get to do with restructuring?

Habaa, first of all, we call ourselves a federal system, but we are not running a federal system, in a federal system, the states controls their resources and give percentage to the center, while the opposite is the case here.

Under this system, nothing can work, go and bring your elder to be president or even your God, it will not work, oh haven't you been praying for this country? What has the prayer done? Make things worse Na....
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by megabrainz(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
This kind of people should be invested on..
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Olumaeme:

It seems some folks don't know what restructure, means, but instead of getting information, they will choose to embarrass themselves.

What does someone who design cars with local material get to do with restructuring?

Habaa, first of all, we call ourselves a federal system, but we are not running a federal system, in a federal system, the states controls their resources and give percentage to the center, while the opposite is the case here.

Under this system, nothing can work, go and bring your elder to be president or even your God, it will not work, oh haven't you been praying for this country? What has the prayer done? Make things worse Na....
olu!
you are exaggerated to say there is something above power of God! your creator, or are you Darwin worshiper?
ok let forget about that!
Nothing is wrong with Nigeria system blame politicians for Nigeria woe!
Nigeria problem is solvable and I want you to query me! because it's human made that need human solution and here is the solution:
Northern and Southern to adopt Western and Eastern region:
All the worry some Nigeria problems will be solved automatically!
sturdy this map and query me on it!

Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oshe11: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
farouk0403:

What of the kid that you qouted? check his English again.
lol
Dat one na deliberate act
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by nathan5050(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

and you need who as a Judah.
are you started going into Hebrew school?
It's fundamental principle for Jew to be Hebrew Almajiri before being Judaism practican!
ok!
oga, how do you even understand what you write I cannot continue to avail myself to your goofing so it doesn't affect me negatively.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
nathan5050:
oga, how do you even understand what you write I cannot continue to avail myself to your goofing so it doesn't affect me negatively.
since you are dump to under-standard.
back down!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by EngrXrix(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think I like the design of the green car... but I wud not want it in a green color.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
he can start making toy cars on a full scale
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Rainmaker69(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

Show us the superb you have done in your entire life!
It's so easy to spot small minds.
I don't need to broadcast my accomplishments for your approval.
Let's call a spade what it is. The bitter truth is that this piece of news isn't worth the hype.
If you disagree, tell me what the value of these models are?

There are others doing more socially beneficial things who need the attention.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rainmaker69:

It's so easy to spot small minds.
I don't need to broadcast my accomplishments for your approval.
Let's call a spade what it is. The bitter truth is that this piece of news isn't worth the hype.
If you disagree, tell me what the value of these models are?

There are others doing more socially beneficial things who need the attention.
may be you are, phd holder kindly show us the niddle you had made!
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by Rainmaker69(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:

may be you are, phd holder kindly show us the niddle you had made!

It's 'NEEDLE' my friend. Please add that to your vocabulary, and while you're at it, work on your tenses.
Once again, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, most especially you.
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by nathan5050(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
oladeebo:
since you are dump to under-standard. back down!
not again :> shocked
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by oladeebo: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rainmaker69:

It's 'NEEDLE' my friend. Please add that to your vocabulary, and while you're at it, work on your tenses.
Once again, I don't need to prove anything to anyone, most especially you.
who tell you what I mean?
Re: Kebbi Automobile Designer Uses Locally Sourced Materials To Showcase His Talent by sfinkzslot(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
CastedDude:
OP receive sense in Jesus name... Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Common Reasons For Engine Oil Leakage In Cars / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? / Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.