Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home (3804 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by KingGBsky(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot
I will stand with pmb again and again
He's not our problem
We (Nigerians) are so pleased with pettiness and corrupt way if lifestyle
The question is , where is our leaders from ?
Is it not the same society ?
That's what our peer group, Society, culture, and religions have produced
Its a self inflicted pains we caused ourselves
u are just typing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

So basically defending for your own personal benefits. You are being selfish sarrki, but you call it patriotism embarassed

It is not sufficient to give a passmark when less than 10% of the citizens are benefiting from governance. That is not how efficient societies (one of which Buhari has run to) operate. Pause for a minute and remember the large majority suffering from this man's poor policies and governance.

Ephi not personal go to kebbi ,nassarawa and taraba go and see guys with 50 hectares and above waiting for harvest

A hectare of rice will give you 50bags minimum

Maximum if properly treated will give within 7 to 12 tonnes

We have different tribes here doing wella

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:16am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Ephi not personal go to kebbi ,nassarawa and taraba go and see guys with 50 hectares and above waiting for harvest

A hectare of rice will give you 50bags minimum

Maximum if properly treated will give within 7 to 12 tonnes

We have different tribes here doing wella

Good governance is not about a single sector but majority sectors flourishing, - education, health, power, security, and all the others.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ThatIgboBoy: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2017
I bet you buhari thinks that jet is parked in ssokoto where he feels he is.

Abi is he not the one that asked his aides - are we going to sokoto when he was enroute london?

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:
I bet you buhari thinks that jet is parked in ssokoto where he feels he is.

Abi is he not the one that asked his aides - are we going to sokoto when he was enroute london?

Nah kaura Namoda

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Your defence is nauseating.

Constitutional to waste N80 million on parking fees? This jazz doing you is a very strong thing.

Buhari had wasted so much of Nigeria's money on himself yet this man has no added value to the country. People are not benefiting from his governance with the economy in a state of coma, why on earth should he be allowed to waste thousands of £££ on medical bills, flights and now parking fees?
2 add 2 it, d hypocrisy and lies of buhari and his crew makes u want 2 puke.d man said we should patronise made in Nigeria goods so as 2 save forex and develop d economy yet he is now a permanent resident in d UK. that is what u call "change begins with me". buhari lacks d minutest iota of leadership. d likes of Mandela and Castro didn't need 2 travel outside their shores 4 medical attention. Buhari budgeted more than 3billion to aso rock clinic, yet he spends billions more on medical trips abroad. what a leader

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by dlondonbadboy: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Sarrki at least you should appreciate the original writer of this 'crap'...You are stealing someone's work. It's called intellectual theft. The sarrki we know is incapable of the kinda reasoning...

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
2 add 2 it, d hypocrisy and lies of buhari and his crew makes u want 2 puke.d man said we should patronise made in Nigeria goods so as 2 save forex and develop d economy yet he is now a permanent resident in d UK. that is what u call "change begins with me". buhari lacks d minutest iota of leadership. d likes if Mandela and Castro didn't need 2 travel outside their shores 4 medical attention. Buhari budgeted more than 3billion to aso rock clinic, yet he spends billions more on medical trips abroad. what a leader

Thank you, exactly. The wasted money is one thing, the hypocrisy of the action is also there as well.
"Made in Nigeria and Change begins with me" double standards.
A leader that can't lead by example, is that a leader?!

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

I will stand with pmb again and again

He's not our problem

We (Nigerians) are so pleased with pettiness and corrupt way if lifestyle

The question is , where is our leaders from ?

Is it not the same society ?

That's what our peer group, Society, culture, and religions have produced

Its a self inflicted pains we caused ourselves
if that is ur postulation then we definitely don't need leaders like buhari and others

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Thank you, exactly. The wasted money is one thing, the hypocrisy of the action is also there as well.

Didn't expect less

I want you to come up with a road map on how things can get better

I mean a thread

Not just condemning all actions of pmb administration
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Didn't expect less

I want you to come up with a road map on how things can get better

I mean a thread

Not just condemning all actions of pmb administration

The Road map on how things can get better is simply for him to deliver what he promised during campaign, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
if that is ur postulation then we definitely don't need leaders like buhari and others

Then tell me the kind of leaders

We need now ?
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

The Road map on how things can get better is simply for him to deliver what he promised during campaign, shikena.

My dear please list his promises

By pmb himself

With links
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

My dear please list his promises

By pmb himself

With links

The BMC office and his campaign staff should have that at hand. It is not my task to start digging up links, heck no.
They are paid for their work, aren't they? So let them do it and be digging up links.

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

The BMC office and his campaign staff should have that at hand. It is not my task to start digging up links, heck no.

We must all have facts and figure before we argue

If not we will be biased in our judgement
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

everyday it becomes more and more difficult 2 defend this govt cos they have done absolutely nothing. d only thing they do is lies lies and lies. d biggest achievements of d administration are boko haram and recession

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

We must all have facts and figure before we argue

If not we will be biased in our judgement

Please sarrki, I'm not sure I have time for this today abeg. Buhari has failed whether or not you accept it. Your opinion and defense can never change his negative records in 2 years. Fact.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
everyday it becomes more and more difficult 2 defend this govt cos they have done absolutely nothing. d only thing they do is lies lies and lies. d biggest achievements of d administration are boko haram and recession

Tell me one meaningful achievement of your hero ?
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Please sarrki, I'm not sure I have time for this today abeg. Buhari has failed whether or not you accept it. Your opinion and defense can never change his negative records in 2 years. Fact.

Hmmm I will not drop money for soup fron next week
If you did not come up with the link

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Then tell me the kind of leaders

We need now ?
we don't need any cos according 2u nigerians are d problem not its leaders

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:

That is it. I pity those having to defend the govt because their task is next to impossible. Reality trumps any useless write-up online.

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by amtalkin(f): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
I'm not too worry about the amount been spent as parking fee. Just think for a moment the amount that is being spent as hospital bills and i hope you know he is not paying from his pocket we are!
Buhari is nothing but a liability

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Tell me one meaningful achievement of your hero ?
which one?

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Hmmm I will not drop money for soup fron next week
If you did not come up with the link

That means you will not chop for 1 month grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

That means you will not chop for 1 month grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
which one?

Any that you know of
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Any that you know of
I don't have any

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
I don't have any

You see why

We should all argue constructively
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

You see why

what does having a hero got 2do with arguing constructively?

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

You see why

He is saying he doesn't have any hero, not that he doesn't know any achievement of the previous govt, read his reply well.

You always assume everyone rightly demanding for good governance from this govt is a Jonathan fan. Wrong assumption.

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:

OK let me help you a little

Wetin Goodluck Do ?
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:

That's exactly what I'm saying to him. He is assuming wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail / How Much A Minister Earns Under Buhari Will Shock You / Dr Akinwunmi Adesina With President Trump At G7 Event (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.