Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home (3793 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

Try not to drown in your tears. I had a front page thread already expressing my criticism of the lack of transpency about the medical cost incurred on tax payers. I also established the fact he campaigned on reducing medical tourism multiple threads. Besides your shallow emotional arguements doesn't justify why his jet should leave.

I don't give a hoot about your FP thread, so you can take a seat when done, mr sycophant.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Blue3k(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

I don't give a hoot about your FP thread, so you can take a seat when done, mr sycophant.

You don't care about facts so quit crying to me. That's why you you can't justify your vapid points with any logic. Why would Nigeria leave president without means of escape in case of emergency? The norm anywhere is to keep assets close to him.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

You don't care about facts so quit crying to me. That's why you you can't justify your vapid points with any logic. Why would Nigeria leave president without means of escape in case of emergency? The norm anywhere is to keep assets close to him.

Means of escape, lmaoooo. Escaping from what exactly? Funniest thing I've read all day, smh.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Blue3k(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Means of escape, lmaoooo. Escaping from what exactly? Funniest thing I've read all day.

As soon as your confront with facts like any concern troll you deflect. It's already established the assets are always kept close by everywhere in world for heads of states and ex heads. Lol please drown in your tears so I don't have read your asinine dribble.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

As soon as your confront with facts like any concern troll you deflect. It's already established the assets are always kept close by everywhere in world for heads of states and ex heads. Lol please drown in your tears so I don't have read your asinine dribble.

Yada yada yada. Keep yammering.

Oya, quote again and type the next rubbish you can think of.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Blue3k(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
jumobi1:

lol understood but for how long? His pilots and assistants are in the U.K. racking up bills. It's too expensive for a country where millions are poor. It's best he resigns for his own health.

When Nass start caring maybe. There's no will in APC because alot of their constituency doesn't want Buhari out. Even though Osinbajo is also APC but whatever. I think they'll just end up giving him extension to medical vacation anyway. I don't see a solution currently unless popular opinion changes. If nairaland a gauge in 60:40 in favor what currently happening.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jumobi1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

When Nass start caring maybe. There's no will in APC because alot of their constituency doesn't want Buhari out. Even though Osinbajo is also APC but whatever. I think they'll just end up giving him extension to medical vacation anyway. I don't see a solution currently unless popular opinion changes. If nairaland a gauge in 60:40 in favor what currently happening.

I don't think the NASS can do anything. It's up to PMB to resign since there is no proof that the President is no longer mentally fit for the job.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
jumobi1:

I don't think the NASS can do anything. It's up to PMB to resign since there is no proof that the President is no longer mentally fit for the job.

You can draft the resignation letter and signed as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Angry Youths Beat And Disgrace APC Lawmaker Seeking Re-election (pics / Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) / Twitter: Twitter Tech Team Versus Nigeria Tech Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.