Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home (3798 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

He is saying he doesn't have any hero, not that he doesn't know any achievement of the previous govt, read his reply well.

You always assume everyone rightly demanding for good governance from this govt is a Jonathan fan. Wrong assumption.

Ephi leave me nah grin
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Ephi leave me nah grin

Hahahaha, it is your turn to beg to be left alone!
I don hear you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

OK let me help you a little

Wetin Goodluck Do ?
oh now I c where this is going. my dear Nigeria isn't about goodluck or buhari. Nigeria is bigger than both men. D office of d president of d federal republic of Nigeria is an institution that far outlives any president. so I don't give a damn about goodluck or buhari.all I am interested in is seeing any occupant of d office of president fulfil his/her constitutional responsibilities and deliver on his or her campaign promises. goodluck is now past tense and he has himself 2 blame 4 that.buhari is d new kid on d block.it is his choice 2 make himself look like a novice and failure when compared 2 past administrations.already he isn't doing 2 bad in achieving that goal

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by lexy2014: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

That's exactly what I'm saying to him. He is assuming wrongly.
I feel u babe.u don't try 4d guy no b small

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Hahahaha, it is your turn to beg to be left alone!
I don hear you grin grin

Waiting firbyour response
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jpphilips(m): 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:
, I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?.

When j. F Kennedy [/b]travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...

...[b]When abdulbuteflika of Algeria [/b]spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

[b]the late Mobutu seseko
of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."

I know you're all missing him...Baba will soon be back.

The Nigerian media is awash with extremely dumb individuals working closely with dumb politicians, a General's vehicle in the army though outside his vehicle is accorded the same respect as if the general was inside, then a GCFR will be abandoned in the UK without his jet?
Nigeria has been hijacked by extremely stvpid individuals no thanks to proliferation of the internet and social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipods sef, how does that affect you people, is that the Biafra you people are looking for?
What if the plane was park home, will that stop you people agitation?

Must you post an unintelligent comment to garner likes?
What's the correlation between this article and Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Eazybay(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Didn't expect less

I want you to come up with a road map on how things can get better

I mean a thread

Not just condemning all actions of pmb administration

No need for a thread, d agricultural sector is BOOMING!!!

Pls look up the word BOOM!
When u are done, don't be in a hurry to reply, see a therapist FIRST, take ur drugs as prescribed, then come back and delete all the balderdash you've written up there.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Eazybay:

No need for a thread, d agricultural sector is BOOMING!!!

Pls look up the word BOOM!
When u are done, don't be in a hurry to reply, see a therapist FIRST, take ur drugs as prescribed, then come back and delete all the balderdash you've written up there.

Signs of schizophrenia
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
jpphilips:

The Nigerian media is awash with extremely dumb individuals working closely with dumb politicians, a General's vehicle in the army though outside his vehicle is accorded the same respect as if the general was inside, then a GCFR will be abandoned in the UK without his jet?
Nigeria has been hijacked by extremely stvpid individuals no thanks to proliferation of the internet and social media.

Spot on
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Eazybay(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Signs of schizophrenia

Do u even know what it means to b schizophrenic?

OK look it up and reread ALL your previous comments on this thread, if there are no similarities then feel free to insult me gringrin

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by GuntersChain(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
they will not see president that was ill and was treated in his home country. They will not emulate good things.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by CharlotteFlair: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Lol E pain am

Let me educate you a little

Religion is a personal thing

I am Christ like.

Argue the aforementioned with facts and figures
I have no doubt you copied and pasted that rubbish you put up there. And until you give credit to the original owner of that shii, I am of the opinion that Air force 1 should remain in UK for as long as is necessary till the vegetable decomposed properly.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by nextprince: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
jpphilips:

May God bless you, your family and anyone in your lineage. Most of these online dolts are not better than illiterate market women in knowledge when it comes to formal administration.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jumobi1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

When j. F Kennedy [/b]travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...
back to base...

[b]I know you're all missing him...Baba will soon be back.

You know that's a bloody lie but it's conducive to your zombie-ism.
When did JFK have a heart attack? In Japan too? Please stop with false information.

Bouteflika and Sese Seko are DICTATORS. Is that who you're comparing PMB to? Is PMB a dictator too?

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by nextprince: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:
, I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?.

...[b]When abdulbuteflika of Algeria [/b]spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."

Pay no attention to touts & rascals typing with sub human brains filled mostly with some smelly akpu. They are mostly the illiterate miscreants who know next to nothing about formal administration.
If not akpu logic, how do you move the presidential aircraft attached to the president away from him in a foreign land?
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
jumobi1:

You know that's a bloody lie but it's conducive to your zombie-ism.
When did JFK have a heart attack? In Japan too? Please stop with false information.

Bouteflika and Sese Seko are DICTATORS. Is that who you're comparing PMB to? Is PMB a dictator too?

Seek knowledge use Google
https://www.google.com.ng/url?url=/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/politics/john-f-kennedy-died-japan-1951-visit-daughter-article-1.1611352&rct=j&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjIhtL1weXUAhWQIlAKHVpjBFQQFggkMAM&q=did+anytime+john+kennedy+treated+in+japan&usg=AFQjCNG8rPGtOqJ0-cG_1NyUKsaTfacgWA
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by CharlotteFlair: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... are you a comedian?

ee no mention how long d JFK spend for d Kyoto.

ee no tok of the prestige of the president spending more than 4 months in all outside his country in a foreign hospital but d prestige of his plane.

What a joke.

lalasticlala I see you viewing. Over to you to take this joke to the world to have a laugh at the pathetic defence Nigerians witness these days.
Sarrki is a perfect mirror image of those advising buhary. We have seen where bad advice landed the clueless bigot.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jumobi1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by CharlotteFlair: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipods sef, how does that affect you people, is that the Biafra you people are looking for?
What if the plane was park home, will that stop you people agitation?
This skull miner has lost relevance in NL since the few people who mention him stopped. To remain relevant, he has resorted to screaming IPOB wherever he goes to get small attention! You have been noticed now go back to Osun groove and continue your trade.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
This skull miner has lost relevance in NL since the few people who mention him stopped. To remain relevant, he has resorted to screaming IPOB wherever he goes to get small attention! You have been noticed now go back to Osun groove and continue your trade.

E enter am
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

zombie oooo zombie... o na na na o na na na

in wizkid voice
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Waiting firbyour response

No comment! I have rested my case grin
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
lexy2014:
oh now I c where this is going. my dear Nigeria isn't about goodluck or buhari. Nigeria is bigger than both men. D office of d president of d federal republic of Nigeria is an institution that far outlives any president. so I don't give a damn about goodluck or buhari.all I am interested in is seeing any occupant of d office of president fulfil his/her constitutional responsibilities and deliver on his or her campaign promises. goodluck is now past tense and he has himself 2 blame 4 that.buhari is d new kid on d block.it is his choice 2 make himself look like a novice and failure when compared 2 past administrations.already he isn't doing 2 bad in achieving that goal

Spot on. I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by pedestal82(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
@op, you talking about a CinC, WHO's life is at the mercy of a foreign nation. Same man that castigated foreign medical trip. Smh. You don't build on nothing. A sovereign president at the mercy of a foreign Nation, now talking about a speedy means of leaving lolzz. The least his handlers could have done is save us the cost of parking that jet.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Blue3k(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
It's sad people need sarrki to tell them the obvious. Buhari’s jet can't leave his side. He's still the president. Some kids of this website don't know difference between acting president and president though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:
It's sad people need sarrki to tell them the obvious. Buhari’s jet can't leave his side. He's still the president. Some kids of this website don't know difference between acting president and president though.

Many kids boss

Blind with hatred
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jumobi1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

lol understood but for how long? His pilots and assistants are in the U.K. racking up bills. It's too expensive for a country where millions are poor. It's best he resigns for his own health.

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by jumobi1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Many kids boss

Blind with hatred

Guy we haven't finished the JFK matter o! Lol

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by bitcoinvin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
Blue3k:

It is even sadder that people who refer to others as kids are trying to justify such a ridiculous amount spent on parking fees, all coming from the coffers of a third world country like Nigeria. Sycophancy will be the undoing of this country.
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Blue3k(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

It is even sadder that people who refer to others as kids are trying to justify such a ridiculous amount spent on parking fees, all coming from the coffers of a third world country like Nigeria. Sycophancy will be the undoing of this country.

Try not to drown in your tears. I had a front page thread already expressing my criticism of the lack of transpency about the medical cost incurred on tax payers. I also established the fact he campaigned on reducing medical tourism multiple threads.Besides your shallow emotional arguements doesn't justify why his jet should leave. We all know the medical infastrure needs to be improved I have a few threads on that. Explain how I'm a sycophant because I don't wail over dumb issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters / Magu Provides 16 Responses To Corruption Allegations - Number 7 Would Amaze You / The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.