Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders (2687 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
lefulefu:

some guys sent d babe money for hookup cheesy.wetin i hear grin
Inna some guys dull o grin
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Tiffbuxas: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Number 1 pls..... Lefulefu and Co Wen dey front seat una dey disturb grin cheesy
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Number 1 pls..... Lefulefu and Co Wen dey front seat una dey disturb grin cheesy
lemme alone oooo grin
iyam jus eating my popcorn jejeli ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Alright lady, you've won. Post the link to your blog, we'll follow it to find number one. Please don't leave us hanging like this cry
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Adasun(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
ilegendd too over read plenty booksgrin grin

He will messed with ur brain,u woun't even knw whats up cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by pepemendy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op you're on point
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Tiffbuxas: 1:59am On Jul 01, 2017
lefulefu:

lemme alone oooo grin
iyam jus eating my popcorn jejeli ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
hehe grin
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by ameri9ja: 3:34am On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by TechPanda(m): 3:44am On Jul 01, 2017
Legend, How Far You Nah cheesy
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by IdeyFindWife: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2017
onPoint in many, though lots would still disagree
lemme try and give a slant on dis ur flow

iLegendd
Number 10

10. If you post a relationship or a naughty thread with lots of grammatical errors, and poor spellings, there will be lots of comments and views and you'll be called to re-edit, then call the MOD to move it to front page. (Try it)
Why would u be mixing grammatical blunders and shoot-outs with mojo-tales, are you trying to be Nigerian "Guns & Roses"?
The re-edit calls are simple to explain. Grammatical blunders slow down lottsa peep's deviant rolls. They wanna read yhur sleazy story, the wankers (aka vaseline-crew) wanna jerk-off, the chicks wanna reach for their cucumbers, bananas and iroko-trees shocked grin but the lot are still quite picky abt the oyinbo wey dey taste like sand&rice! yhu get the drift?
Lesson Learnt: Mojo-tales & grammatical "gun-shooting" don't mix well!

iLegendd
9. If the most handsome guy posts his most handsome picture he cannot get more than 20 likes.
You should know now undecided
Just like JayZ & Beyonce. Jay may do all the forming he likes, but Bebe still holds all the cards.
On top all the noise boys dey make, many na toto-bhoys, dem go swear all the swear wey dey their village just to smell pant and deny pass judas, come begin baff 10times a day sef if prospect of shagging dey hang for corner.
The no-furk-givers are the freest who are not entranced by any bish here, say my piece and waka my way. And yes, dudes like that dey plenty here, just start your search amongst the kush/shisha/skunk guys, dey prolly yarn the realest most times. /d[b]ah dunno wetin i wan carry NL gal take do sef, e go just be like carrying my money go buy "monitoring spirit"; na to deactivate acct, do anoda monicker because i nor fit fly straight even if u carry ruler measure me grin[/b]/.

iLegendd
8. If a lady does number nine, they'll worship her like Jessicaseth.

Yes na! Nor be "Pana" levels? Asslicking to get a chance to do the real buttlicking?! Na so! The thirst is real and vaseline pple take their bizness very seriously.
But, it simply a matter of taste; whu like make e price, if talk gree, make e pay&carry!
Ever since Rokiatu carry dat massive ukwu go give her Dude-of-the-North bf, big-baka types don dey in short supply here. So, for me, a reformed sapiosexual, na Nl gal mind i fit praise sincerely. The rest na wind-up!

iLegendd
7. If you want to be popular here on NL, be controversially naughty or arrogant. But if you want to be liked, act like Explòrers and only focus on exploration, educative topics, or portray an image of an unbiased person like Lãla or be a light skin cute girl, or a dark skin girl with pink lips.
hmmmn? very narrow roads to walk. very straitjacketed roles to play.
I'd rather be me, I'd rather be crayyyy!
buuurrrr, we shuld thank explorers and his type, nor be small work dem dey do. Everybody likes cute girls, hell even girls like cute girls, na boys dey always dey fall-hand, dey divide because one person go dey reason to play to the gallery in order to bag-a-sleepover.

iLegendd:
6. Most of the posts by blogs which make front page are owned by the moderators, but managed by someone else. As a member of Reddit, Nairaland, NaijaLoaded, LIB, Gistmaia, Quora and lots of other forums, I understand what goes behind the scene. The money revolves within.
Shey you know HNN Kemi Olunloyo came to P/H jail, sang like a canary and got cured of insanity despite all the noise she made outside? Her bedspace don vacant o, tread softly make dem nor sue yhu collect yhur Itel antenna-phone!

iLegendd
5. If you don't type in Pidgin English, Nairalanders will avoid you — they'll see you as arrogant except you're a foreigner like ZàrZâr, then they'll start asslicking and calling you intelligent. Lol
U dey go church 2moro nah? Good!! Join us in praying for that inferiority-complex spirit of the hopelessly skewed thinking of a "lost-identity" generation to be driven out from their brains and bosoms (yes, i typed bosoms)! why should i forsake our own home-brewed "broken-english" in preference for forming unnecessary "crinkum-crankum-gargantuan-gaga thalidomide" grammatical juxtapositions at the loss of making sense easier and faster? wahala dey! Any that zarzar thing is overrated, the girl is smart but a few of their forums i could hardly read a sentence thru because everything was riddled through and through with local dialects from xhosa, to swahili, to afrikaans...they aren't ashamed to strut their stuff at home unlike folks here!

iLegendd:
4. Nairalanders gets jealous easily. They don't want anyone to be more popular, richer, intelligent or more good looking than them. (Thank God I'm not popular, rich, intelligent or good looking. I love watching them fight for supremacy.)
yes, aint that a shame, really? Your opinion...i know enuf cool dudes who dunt give a flipping brass-furk dancing on a dead man's brains! Na the ones wey nor too get shishi sef dey too dey halla, too dey form pass and that's why dey rub-off demselves the wrong way all the time.
Guy, why would i waste my time forming shyt on here, after spending the day smiling thru my teeth amongst competitive, conniving and suave stiff-shirts? hell naw!!
Burrrrrr, it aint half as bad as you going over to Politics and Crime Section; na fall-down&die dem dey swear for demself there per-second-per-second shocked! The sickest sorts of frustrated, societal-reject Naija mofos all holed up exhaling and re-breathing one another's farts in there like a septic tank, mtchhew!

iLegendd:
3. Nairalanders are naughty, crazy and dramatic sets of people. Behind these rude and crazy behaviors are extremely amazing people and they love to proffer solutions to other NLers who are in need.
yeah, lots are cool like that!

iLegendd:
2. If you don't lick Séun and Lâlas' asses you're a gunner. None of your posts will make front page. Try it and see for yourself. It's dictatorship. Séun is Abacha and Làla is Abacha's wife. Lol. They're both cool though. grin
Lala's cool, Seun's distracted these days; prolly because he's not giving the money-counting machines to any other person.

PS
@Seun if ur reading this, take a Vac, have a think-week, come back and upgrade dis NL, it's looking like CrabbyPatty already!
Yeah, U have like buttons, we want "unlike" buttons, better video, gif upload controls, sleeker interface, the PM thing's way, way outdated, so 1980's. And we wanna be able to pm real "slaps" via ur app to crazy pple talking sh!t, go figure!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tahrah:
Number one nko?
Traffic hold am for road.
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
number one nko?
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:
number one nko?
Number one is in London for now. Be patient.
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
iLegendd:
Number one is in London for now. Be patient.
lol okay..I'm patiently waiting
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by pterson(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Number 7 is very essential NwáAmaikpe or Pussyblowe.r are the ones I can relate to but the former is a very intelligent but sometimes naughty analyst.
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

lol okay..I'm patiently waiting
Trust me, Darling. I hardly disappoint except when I'm not hard. Your imagination can guide you to my Shapearean tricycle. Don't be confused — it's as simple as ABC, I'll post it soon. Shey u dey wait?
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
iLegendd:
Trust me, Darling. I hardly disappoint except when I'm not hard. Your imagination can guide you to my Shapearean tricycle. Don't be confused — it's as simple as ABC, I'll post it soon. Shey u dey wait?
yeah..just tag me along
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
sekxy:

yeah..just tag me along
U be commodity for shoprite wey I go tag you. Duh! Anyways, I'm capable of carrying you on my back. Are you more than 50kg?
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
iLegendd:
U be commodity for shoprite wey I go tag you. Duh! Anyways, I'm capable of carrying you on my back. Are you more than 50kg?
lol..no finish me ok,,yeah you can back me
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Alright lady, you've won. Post the link to your blog, we'll follow it to find number one. Please don't leave us hanging like this cry
If he leaves you hanging, finish it up with your fingers grin
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
If he leaves you hanging, finish it up with your fingers grin
grin grin Badt guy. So, you're the one corrupting us here. APC will hear this. Akant takit no more.
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2017
iLegendd:
grin grin Badt guy. So, you're the one corrupting us here. APC will hear this. Akant takit no more.
grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin cheesy grin
Go sleep. Daddy and mommy are doing practical in the lab. If you no sleep, you no go senior another pikins o! Oya go. I go buy you biscuit when day break.
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by drezzyx(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmm

Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Amarabae(f): 6:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Funny. Cool post
Re: 10 Weird Things I Noticed About Nairaland And Nairalanders by Apeshy101(m): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wey no1?

@Ilegendd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Most Intelligent Males And Females / PLEASE o, I need tips on how to toss a girl / Ladies: Do You Like It Big Or Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.