Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64358 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ofemmanu1: 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
seunmsg:

I just finished a bowl of hot Amala an ewedu. I can't think of any other food that taste better.

Waa gbayi,

Waa layo,

Waa rike.

Omoluwabi to muna d'oko.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by preccy69(f): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
sikells:
wow... Nne you are beautiful
thank you
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lol frustrated oaf, look at the way he is vibrating online,if you like continue disgracing yourself and Igbos, that is your bixness, but enlightened people like us will not take miscreants like u parading themselves as IPOB serious until you behave civil and with decorum. I won't waste my time to prove to you where I am from.

.....Bloody afonja...You carried your smelly self into my mentions and yet the first to bleat about 'not wasting time explaining blablabla,did i ask you to explain yourself?...If anyone is frustrated,its you and your entire generatiion..Does the crap you have vomitted have anything to do with a sod like you claiming you are Igbo yet supporting that tout who called Igbos such vile names??

..Like i told the ingrate who also doubles as your side-kick,simply say you are a wicked,evil,diabolical beast who is corrupt,greedy and insincere...That is an apt description of yourself...Do not drag the great Igbo tribe diwn the bottonless pit with you..period.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Jonathan39: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Story, some people are very funny, Which anambra is not part of biafra? October 18 we shall see. Am from anambra state and I say #NoElectionInAnambra. The only language we understand is Biafra, anything apart from biafra is a joke just like the ZOO and its inhabitants.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dumodust(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Amhappy:
O set eee. I saw this coming. Umu Anambra sees themselves as the best and wisest Igbo's.
It is not about being the best or wisest, it's the true republican igbo spirit manifesting. Nnamdi kanu has no right to come and dictate to us in anambra state and tell us what to do or not. The typical anambra person just wants to do his business and we have watched for too long while this uneducated people from their remote enclaves, who did not experience the war, disrupt things for us. We will elect our governor this year and if they ever stand in our way, that will be the annihilation of the illiterate IPOB that came to do labourer work in the state. We dont talk much, just try shit... we will be waiting cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by CapitalCee(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Bloody afonja...You carried your smelly self into my mentions and yet the first to bleat about 'not wasting time explaining blablabla,did i ask you to explain yourself?...If anyone is frustrated,its you and your entire generatiion..Does the crap you have vomitted have anything to do with a sod like you claiming you are Igbo yet supporting that tout who called Igbos such vile names??

..Like i told the ingrate who also doubles as your side-kick,simply say you are a wicked,evil,diabolical beast who is corrupt,greedy and insincere...That is an apt description of yourself...Do not drag the great Igbo tribe diwn the bottonless pit with you..period.

Vibrating online like a faulty clipper, I have told you my own. You are a disgrace. Tout, abeg shift joor Ike nsi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dumodust(m): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2017
madapcmod:
As a full blooded Anambrarian, I am Biafran, election will hold in Anambra in Nov, else u give credence to APC to installed a devil in Anambra. We must vote and defend our votes come Nov. That said, we shall continue our Biafra agitation. First thing first, get Biafra first, then do things our way.

Don't behave like arewa youth that gave quit notice when Biafra is yet granted.
You have sense and you spoke wisely. Dont mind those dumb people with no brains that drift about with a so called leader from Abia state. When was Nnamdi Kanu elected to start telling us what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 12:14am On Jul 01, 2017
CapitalCee:

Vibrating online like a faulty clipper, I have told you my own. You are a disgrace. Tout, abeg shift joor Ike nsi

...Bloody afonja..smell out of my mentions and go kill yourself..ozu di ka gi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dumodust(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Anambra people and their clannish attitude.
So an Abia man is not good enough to dictate what Anambra should do but Ojukwu is good enough to lead all igbos to 3 yrs destruction of lives and property?
I know it will get to this level of clannishness and fooolishness in the nearest future.
I guess the Yoruba and Hausa people are right, Igbos are not yet ready for Biafra.
This is a clear sign of what we will happen in the Biafran country.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves and work towards restructuring of Nigeria.
Ojukwu was already in the military and leading before the war. For God's sake, in all sincerity, who is Nnamdi Kanu?
Why will he tell me to boycott the election of a real leader of my state? It is in our republican nature not to recognise self imposed kings, Nnamdi kanu can not come to my umunna and tell us what to do without us meeting and deciding ourselves. He should go phuck himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by CapitalCee(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Bloody afonja..smell out of my mentions and go kill yourself..ozu di ka gi.

Ndi di ka gi juru ebea mbi, ndi na enwero aka oru.

Your mention? You must be a simpleton, come and operate my phone for me na. That day I will come out and vote, let me see the tout that will stop me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Leez(m): 12:52am On Jul 01, 2017
Ngokafor:

u know its real when afonjas start claiming that they are igbos smh
just ignore dm what will be will be

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Alanzazani: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2017
These touts threatening brimstone and fire will kiss the ground when they try to stop us anambrarians from voting. We done leave una enough but this fucking Kanu has crossed the line. Ibo ewero eze. You can't even dictate what happens in an ummuna as an Igwe not to talk of one asshole from another state. I am vexing Uncle Willie you need to put this boy where he belongs. We are in support. His supporters can be going on pilgrimage in Abia state. He should be declared persona non grata in anambra state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by nonsobaba: 1:48am On Jul 01, 2017
I warned Nnamdi Kanu and his deranged wawa and abakaliki supporters that their intrusion into anambra politics would signal the end of their fraud. By now, they ought to have known that anambra indigenes don't take orders from lesser igbos.

Anambra leads, others follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
Obiano has failed

U must loose this election
Eehn na he must Failed. angry sad
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ameri9ja: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2017
I happen to believe 9ja is stronger and more fun staying one. Sorry, but I'd be bored by biafra
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Adebowale89(m): 6:14am On Jul 01, 2017
I wish people anambra peace ahead and within the election because KANU is ready to cause many innocents people death if he's so bent in his no election in anambra without informing or discussing with the authority first

he's not diplomatic at all, I wonder how he intends to achieve Biafra with his hooligans and slavery lifestyles

election will hold in anambra by November only that ipob might loose many members which I pray it shouldn't happen

I saw a logical phrase quoted "why would him(KANU) had a sitting governor in his state and threaten an independent state under the body of Nigeria government that there won't be an election

infact with this kind of unnecessary intimidation to the state government, he had lost his battle regards to Biafra

Biafra popularity is reducing after he left kuje. the struggle is more or less a sectional struggle rather than a collective struggle or how can u make an order without the consent of each stakeholder of a claimed Biafra state?

I hope Igbo are wise with their decision. diplomatic discussion will push in for referendum, violence will only delay and cause mayhem to the achievement of the struggle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sweetlaw: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Selfish people..... Bcs d matter no favour una again bah?

Una for continue to support d madman wey wan fulfil hin selfish desires.

Useless agitation for useless people
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ezigr8(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
wen was referendum conducted to the effect that anambra pipo are in support of biafra
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by obayaya(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Teespice:
ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

a house divided against itself shall surely fall.

una never get biafra yet Anambra state is already distancing itself.

I wonder what will happen if biafra is finally achieved.

let me laugh again

ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

Smh

Nnamdi Kanu was in Anambra yesterday with a crowd that even governor Obiano will never be able to pull.. where was mazi Okoroafor and his supporters? They should've come and pursued them out of Anambra.

The truth is that all these are gimmicks my the political class to undermine the planned Election boycott. which is already gathering so much steam in Onitsha and Anambra as a whole.

The politicians are now engaging elder statesman to talk the IPOB guys out of the boycott because they're scared of losing out in the Election.

I dare mazi Okoroafor to go to head bridge market and say this nonsense, He won't be alive to tell the story.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Teespice(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2017
obayaya:

Smh

Nnamdi Kanu was in Anambra yesterday with a crowd that even governor Obiano will never be able to pull.. where was mazi Okoroafor and his supporters? They should've come and pursued them out of Anambra.

The truth is that all these are gimmicks my the political class to undermine the planned Election boycott. which is already gathering so much steam in Onitsha and Anambra as a whole.

The politicians are now engaging elder statesman to talk the IPOB guys out of the boycott because they're scared of losing out in the Election.

I dare mazi Okoroafor to go to head bridge market and say this nonsense, He won't be alive to tell the story.

are you done talking?

let me laugh again

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by obayaya(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teespice:

are you done talking?

let me laugh again

While Laughing, Just try as much as possible to gauge the mindset of your hosts as regards the October 1 ultimatum and act accordingly.

Better safe, than sorry..

Do have a nice day
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Teespice(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
obayaya:

While Laughing, Just try as much as possible to gauge the mindset of your hosts as regards the October 1 ultimatum and act accordingly.

Better safe, than sorry..

Do have a nice day

while you are at it, don't drink panadol for my headache.

I am in kano, not you. I am the one that ultimatum will "supposedly" affect not you. stay the heck away from my business.

while we are at it, calm down and drink cold water. you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by obayaya(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teespice:

while you are at it, don't drink panadol for my headache.

I am in kano, not you. I am the one that ultimatum will "supposedly" affect not you. stay the heck away from my business.

while we are at it, calm down and drink cold water. you will be fine.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Teespice(f): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
by the way, how come you left almost eight pages of comments reiterating the same thing I said to talk under mine. onto say na teespice dey yarn abi.

choi. I jump and pass biko.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by andy511(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kentursky:
I am happy that some of my fellow Anambraians have started seeing what I have been seeing. Nnamdi Kanu should set his state on fire first as the saying charity begins at home goes.

I stand with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sikells(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2017
preccy69:
thank you
you welcome... Nne I don't like this your signature o
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by preccy69(f): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
sikells:
you welcome... Nne I don't like this your signature o
I love it
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ugik(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
beating the drums of war is very easy but dancing to the rhythm,thats the difficult one...this Nnamdi Okoroafor should have threaded with caution than bringing up hate statements in the name of speaking for an am bra people. I am not from anambra(Enugu) but I know that's not the official anambra sociocultural group..u don't quench fire with fire.. let he who has ears hear
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Konquest: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Anambra Secedes From Biafra
By Kreazetofa Odey - June 30, 2017 14558

By Okechukwu Obeta, Awka

Source: http://leadership.ng/2017/06/30/anambra-secedes-biafra/
Dejavu... Reloaded.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by laudate: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Konquest:

Dejavu... Reloaded.

Naughty boy! You had to bring this up as a reminder....!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Konquest: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2021
laudate:

Naughty boy! You had to bring this up as a reminder....!! grin cheesy
Ah! @Laudate, it' been a long
time. Hope you're good?

LMAO... You cracked me up with your reference to a mature older man like me as a "naughty boy." grin

Yup, it's been 4 years since this
thread was created and elections
have taken place again in that state.
This thread is really hilarious and
serves as a reminder of the sequence of events.

Cheers! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.