Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64356 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by laudate: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
hatchy:
Well done Joe Igbokwe.

We shall keep educating these bigots till they grow some brain.

hatchy:
Ndigbo in Nigeria: History is my witness by Joe Igbokwe.

A few days ago a friend, patriot and a committed Nigerian, Emmanuel Majebi reminded me of the tragedy of looking the way and keeping quiet by men who should know better in times of crisis. He reminded me of the calamity that will befall a society or nation when real men choose to be neutral in times of great moral crisis. He reminded me that evil triumph in every society when good and thinking men do nothing.

Hear Emmanuel: "The story is usually told of how years after the devastation of Germany in WW2 ... There was a meeting of German eggheads ... And the question was how did it come to pass that a nation that produced Great Thinkers like Friederich Nietzsche. Karl Max ...Albert Einstein....Bruno Bauer. Friederich Engels... Etc ..etc...get seized and goaded into ultimate destruction by a looney like Hitler... Who was not even originally German but Austrian!!!! The thinkers came up with the conclusion that complacency and indifference until it became too late ... Was the main cause!"

A.J.P Taylor captured it succinctly when the German war machines crumbled in 1945 when he said: "The real problem of German history is why so few of the educated recognized Hitler as the embodiment of evil."

The blame was put squarely on the inability of the German political class and the elite to rise up to the challenges of Hitler and his collaborators. The consequences of their inability to call a spade a spade resulted in the death of 20 million people and the massive destruction of property worth several billions of dollars. The rest is now history!

Before 2015 and after the 2015 general elections I had a running battle with the some Igbo writers and opinion builders both at home and abroad on the choice of words they throw to the public space. I reminded them those of them living outside Nigeria that they creating millions of enemies for our people living and doing businesses outside Igboland. I was abused as a sellout, a saboteur, and betrayer.

Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was there and is still there as I write this spewing and spreading hate, ethnic bigotry and primordial tendencies with reckless abandon.

I did not see Ohaneze, Ndigbo Lagos, Aka Ikenga and other Igbo political class rising up to say enough is enough. The brigandage continued unabated until the Arewa Youths of the North responded in their way a few weeks back and hell was let loose.

Yes, the Arewa Youths flouted the Nigerian Constitution by asking Igbo to quit their territory. Yes, the Arewa youths took laws into the hands. Yes, the Arewa Youths response was reckless and totally unacceptable but has anybody taken mental notice of the abuse and uncensored choice of words used on the person of the President and Northern Nigerians by some Igbo at home and abroad? Why did our leaders keep quiet in the face of these provocative statements and abuse? Why did they not care about others in Nigeria? Why did it not bother them? Why was Nnamdi Kanu not called to order? Did they address any press conference calling for the censure of hate speeches and abuse of others who are different from us?

The same Igbo leaders who could not speak when elders are supposed to speak were the ones visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison taking pictures with him. Now, what signals are we sending to other Nigerians who are not Igbo? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you add two and two to get four? Can you see that Arewa Youths ran away with the thinking that those who are abusing and cursing them got an endorsement from Igbo leaders?

The evil spirits visited in the night and the child died in the morning and you are still waiting for the proof of what happened. What the Arewa youths did is to practice what political scientists call the balance of terror, a balance of abuse, the balance of hate, a balance of ethnic bigotry and balance of primordial sentiments.

It was when the Arewa Youths reacted the way they did that Igbo suddenly remembered that they have investments worth trillions of Naira outside Igboland. It was then that former Governor Kwankwaso reminded Igbo that they are occupying the size of South East in the North. It was then that it dawned on Igbo and other Nigerians that we need one another. It was then that we started looking into our Constitution. It was then that Igbo leaders started speaking out. It was then that they realized that hate speech can cause war because war starts by hot exchange of words. It was then that it dawned on Igbo that while it is easy for Northerners to quickly vacate the South East it may not be too easy for Igbo to move their physical assets out of the North. It is impossible.

It was then that we realized that nobody has a monopoly of hate language. We are gradually witnessing what happened in Biafra from 1967 to 1970 when patriots and genuine Igbo leaders who offered alternative views to Ojukwu then were branded as saboteurs and tied to the stake and gunned down. Zik, C C Onoh and Professor Enegere of the University of Nigeria Nsukka confirmed this to me. God forbid.

We are in the age of ideas and the age of learning. May the voices of the uneducated, unlettered, and the uncivilized in Igbo land do not swallow the voices of reason, hope, truth, and life. Before the declaration of Biafra on 30th of May 1967 at the then Eastern House of Assembly all the bonafide leaders in Igbo land were seated. More than 80% of the people in that hallowed Chamber rose up for Biafra and it came to pass.

Now if we want Biafra again 50 years after everything must be debated, Mark my words. Let us call for the debate and let the intelligentsia and those who can add two and two together to get four go to speak for Igbo land. A lot is at stake in Nigeria, and I do not want Igbo to lose again.

I agree 100% that Igbo have suffered systemic, organized, structured and official marginalization in Nigeria but let us go into constructive and civilized engagement to redress the imbalance. For us to do this we need to play better politics by working with other Nigerians.

I have a reason why Igbo should see Nigeria as their country. There is no other country in the world where the Igbo language is spoken. Yoruba have three million of their kinsmen and women in Benin Republic. The language spreads to Liberia, and even up to West Indies. The Hausa-Fulani have their kinsmen and women in Mali, Niger, and even up to Saudi Arabia etc. If there is serious crisis in Nigeria they can move.

Igbo have no outlet anywhere in the world. You cannot plant and another will come and harvest. You cannot build and another will come and occupy.

Now what is the way forward? Igbo should stop persecution complex, marginalization complex, defeatist syndrome, leadership complex, and what Prof Ozodi Osuji will call selfish sense of superiority and paranoid grandiosity. We can do better than this. Nnamdi Kanu' Biafra project will not fly in the 21st Century. Igbo must see Nigeria as their own where they have invested trillions to build. We are all Nigerians. Given my experiences in Nigeria and Igboland we may not be able to live as one in one country.

I am a living witness of what happened when Enugu was carved out of the old Anambra State. I am a living witness how Ebonyi State always join the North when issues concerning South East are put to vote at the National Assembly. I am a living witness when former Governor Orji of Abia State sacked all civil servants from Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu from the State civil service. Catholic Diocese of Ahiara Mbaise cannot accept the man is from Anambra State as their Bishop. An Anambra man Mr. Cletus Ibeto who bought the Nkalagu Cement Factory cannot start operation because the bigots feel an Anambra man cannot buy and own Nkalagu Cement Factory.

This is the country the small boy Nnamdi wants me to be part of. Let common sense prevail even though I know common sense is not common. Case Rested!

¬ Joe Igbokwe

Oh, I love this. kiss But where is the source of this article? When & Where was it first published?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by KemjikaEme: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anambra people and their clannish attitude.
So an Abia man is not good enough to dictate what Anambra should do but Ojukwu is good enough to lead all igbos to 3 yrs destruction of lives and property?
I know it will get to this level of clannishness and fooolishness in the nearest future.
I guess the Yoruba and Hausa people are right, Igbos are not yet ready for Biafra.
This is a clear sign of what we will happen in the Biafran country.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves and work towards restructuring of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57992978][/quote] that is the hard truth... I wonder what would have been your fate if there is nothing like abandoned properties, u would have live in cave by now... we are not Nigeria does not mean we won't dominate ur village and everything u believe in , as we bought Lagos from Awo grin grin cheesy
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by analyticalman: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anybody against Nnamdi Kanu is a fool.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by marshmonii: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
His a furkin small boy, his wife and kids are all in london, can u immagine that, ipob or whatever u call your name do u guys want to face another civil war, better be ready, cos if this small boy see gbege him go nack out

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Bambela(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
How significant is their voices to the people. These are bunch of politicians that betray Ndigbo. Can the south east honour their call. Nonsense. we know where we belong and it is too late for them to cry. No referendum No election simple.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by coptic: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
APCsupporter:
The goats must be crying now. ipoop how far? cheesy

Does this mean that u no longer support the useless ultimatum?
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
that is the hard truth... I wonder what would have been your fate if there is nothing like abandoned properties, u would have live in cave by now... we are not Nigeria does not mean we won't dominate ur village and everything u believe in , as we bought Lagos from Awo grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Dancos: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
There is no need for election in Anambra state. This is a sacrifice that must be done for biafra nation. You have been crying for 50 years and a messiah appears and asked you to stop crying and you are complaining The test result was the may day sit at home. Expect 100% compliance. Long live IPOB Chukwu okike abiama is with you, lse

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dancos:
There is no need for election in Anambra state. This is a sacrifice that must be done for biafra nation. You have been crying for 50 years and a messiah appears and asked you to stop crying and you are complaining The test result was the may day sit at home. Expect 100% compliance. Long live IPOB Chukwu okike abiama is with you, lse
All we are saying is Nnamdi KANU should first start with his useless Abia state..is simple

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by bitcoinvin(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Why the "No Election In Anambra" By Nnamdi Kanu will Work - Femi Cole

-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
analyticalman:
Anybody against Nnamdi Kanu is a fool.
Abi oo..you look like a foool..don't feel bad
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by aydes: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Personally am against thi whole biafra struggle but i find something striking about this man which is his willpower. He definitely gave the Igbos a voice when they had none.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Dancos: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Talking aboit Mazi Nnamdi Kalu bring a small boy. God chose David to lead the children of Isreal even when there were older men in his family, he was not at home when the search was on, they had yo go yo the field to look for him to come and lead lsreal mot minding his age as a small boy. Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is not different from David. He wad in overseas, and there was nobody worthy for the mission. God chose him and brought him back to biafraland. You may not understand.
The new frech president is 39 years, unbelievably he is the man in charge. I rest my case. Long live Nnamdi Kalu
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by CapitalCee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Try harder
We're not fools grin
Is either we get Biafra or everyone will die
We gonna destroy that zoo completely

You gonna be dead or lying to yaselves
That we don't hv an idea of building chemical weapons

We still dealing wt u pple diplomatically

When d time comes.....

5hut up your dirty mouth, it's you and your family members that will die. Thats why I don't like these so called Biafra touts and illiterates they talk anyhow and think everybody is as deluded as them.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
burkingx:
grin grin grin
clueless Afonja nightmare grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Abagworo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
This is the reaction of real leaders

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
clueless Afonja nightmare grin grin

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
wizzakosh:
Waiting for them to tag you afonja.

Anambra leads IPOB, other states follow behind.

Biko who is that group Huh!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Teespice(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
a house divided against itself shall surely fall.
una never get biafra yet Anambra state is already distancing itself.
I wonder what will happen if biafra is finally achieved.
let me laugh again
ikwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Dancos: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Talking about Mazi Nnamdi Kalu being a small boy. God chose David to lead the children of Isreal even when there were older men in his family, he was not at home when the search was on, they had to go to the field to look for him to come and lead lsreal not minding his age as a small boy. Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is not different from David. He wad in overseas, and there was nobody worthy for the mission. God chose him and brought him back to biafraland. You may not understand.
The new frech president is 39 years, unbelievably he is the man in charge. I rest my case. Long live Nnamdi Kalu[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by popsyleo1: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
It is a lie. We are with IPOB
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by emeka2847: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lol. Politicians don dey worry about Kanu popularity. He is on his own sha
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ijaya123: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tahrah:
O fe je ki ebî ma pa mi niyen,wa wà amala fun mi ooo.grin

Waa gbayi.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ijaya123: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dancos:

I've never see people as gullible and deluded like all these Ipoh miscreants.

Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sapele914(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
ESDKING:
The earlier you guys understand that no propaganda against Ipob is working the better.. When are you guys going to rest ?.

On that day, we shall know who is who. 30th may was just a child's play. They did all to frustrate the sit at home order but they could not, now they have come again with another trash.If people could comply with sit at home order which made some Igbos not to engage in their various businesses that day, how much more on election day when they won't even be allowed to open their shops by Nig govt due to election. So, the only alternative they will have is to sit at home and enjoy.

Moreover, people have been participating less during previous election time in SE , is it now the order has been given that they Will come out in mass to vote ?.
Deceit of the highest order !!
Ipob has won already.
Who missed you,you should stay at home till una declare bia Fraud.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sapele914(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
hammer6:
OBIANO A CLASH WITH NNAMDI WILL SEE U OUT OF OFFICE.

BE WARNED!
My guy the truth is bitter and painful,the same thing ojukwu did to your parents and grand parents,after deceiving them on a fruitless journey and killing over 3 million,he quietly packed his bags and escaped to the Ivory Coast making himself number one enemy of the state,then after years in exile he came cack to the country he wanted to break up to marry a Miss Nigeria beauty queen,don't you find that quite ironic?. Now please tell me what did those 3 million people die for?At least Justice Binta Nyako has learnt a lesson,Animals are best left in a cage,bail will be revoked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Alanzazani: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am an anambrarian. Kanu should start with Abia state. Keep the Bleep off my state. Saying we won't have elections. Who the Bleep is he?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Dancos: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
-Most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra
-IPOB have grassroot supporters of 90% of the entire vote in Anambra State
-IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty.
-IPOB grassroot supporters many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings online against the "No Election"
By Femi Cole (Egharevba)
As the no vote campaign starts, this is what i think
Am actually indifferent about the no vote stance of Ipob and all those who come online to rants as to people voting or not. The reality is, most of the people against the no vote stance and rant online about the stance are mostly not from Anambra and when they are from Anambra, most are not based in Anambra, and when there are based in Anambra, many may not have their voter card and when they have it, some will not vote and when they vote, they are in the minority.
IPOB's fan base are the Okada riders, keke men/women, the traders,tailors, carpenters, mechanics, market women, fruit sellers, transporters, a sizable percent of civil servants and students etc. IPOB have been very smart in winning the heart of these people. While most people who think smart of themselves spend time ranting and abusing IPOB online, IPOB has been busy with the grassroots, galvanizing them,gaining their trust and loyalty. This has been the tactics of some of the most grass-rooted politicians like fayose and aregbeshola. Their method may be different but the focal point has always been the grassroot because that is where you have the most support. Unlike the wannabe sophisticated people who always want to form educated,polished and come online to show themselves(this i mean for all tribes including the igbos). These grassroot supporters dont have that time. Many may not even have phones and access to internet to read all the rantings.
Once IPOB are able to captured the grassroots, they can and will always determine the direction of ideology, vote(if in politics) and power struggle
so based on this, if you like scream and abuse Nnamdi kanu and IPOB, it wont change anything. They are more focus than we can assume and it will be to ones peril to underestimate them. the only thing now is to dialogue with him and make him see reasons or better still, import paid voters from other states like they do in the past. Thanks[/quote]

Thanks Cole
IPOB is grassroot and grassroot is IPOB
A politician gives you money before you follow him, but Mazi Nnamdi Kalu has not given any man money, when he coughs the ground shakes. Please let the lsrealites go. Before november Anambra election comes october 1st which is the day for the northern agenda is the Believe me Mazi Nnamdi Kaluis a messiah. Mosed suffered the same thing, even Jesus Christ was rejected but the end justifies the means. Be of good cheers Chukwu okike abiama will not let you down

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by ipobarecriminals: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
cheesy wink wink cheesy angry grin grin grin grin grin angry cool
Enuguboy4nsk:

grin
Enuguboy4nsk:

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by hammer6: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
sapele914:
My guy the truth is bitter and painful,the same thing ojukwu did to your parents and grand parents,after deceiving them on a fruitless journey and killing over 3 million,he quietly packed his bags and escaped to the Ivory Coast making himself number one enemy of the state,then after years in exile he came cack to the country he wanted to break up to marry a Miss Nigeria beauty queen,don't you find that quite ironic?. Now please tell me what did those 3 million people die for?At least Justice Binta Nyako has learnt a lesson,Animals are best left in a cage,bail will be revoked.

We no want Nigeria, stop the unity begging already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / Tinubu Bans Seyi, His Son, Others From FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.