Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (64415 Views)

Breaking News: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Fooling" / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Why Is Ameachi Fooling Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by bakila: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
dudebuck:
Abeg swerve, Who is Okrosoup afor? I have never heard that name before. BTW I stand with Biafra.
I talk am. E do start
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dudebuck: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buratai and his boys 'phyton dance' will take care of you guys on that day.
Threats, that is all you can do.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dudebuck: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=57990505][/quote]Lame
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by dudebuck: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
gloriteyemi:
Then you will be ruled by military dictator
who cares
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
thing is, am skeptical,am an ibo but i know how wicked and beastly we can be...assuming biafra is to become reality,the so called biafrans will wallow in greed,corruption and insincerity ..DONT BE DECIEVED, IGBO IS WICKED

...Just say you are a wicked,diabolic,evil and greedy beast who wallows in corruption,greed and insincerity...That is the apt description of you.

.There is no need dragging the great Igbo tribe into the bottomless pit with you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by goaldynboy: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
I am from Anambra! I don't know the so called ANAMBRA PEOPLES ASSEMBLY! I belong to Biafra! This Biafra thing is giving Afonja and their hawusa slave masters sleepless night! That is why they go about forming one mushroom association after another! If they want to test their popularity, they should come to Onisha or Nnewi; if they won't go home with broken heads and limbs!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by CapitalCee(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Just say you are a wicked,diabolic,evil and greedy beast who wallows in corruption,greed and insincerity...That is the apt description of you.

.There is no need dragging the great Igbo tribe into the bottomless pit with you.

Keep deluding yourselves. The guy told you the truth
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Afamed: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
moneyest:
undecided

it's quite unfortunate that there are a lot of greedy hypocrites amongst us who claim to be both interested in Biafra and Nigeria's cabin biscuit the same time. The truth remains that there will never be election in Anambra whether that hypocrite likes it or not because those are the strategies & sacrifices that we must pull off to bring the Govt of the zoo to its knees

Afonjaheadhunt oya come and kneel down & apologize to all bona fide Enugu sons & daughters for calling Nwodo "wawa goat" for the same cowardice your brothers are flaunting majestically because of zoo biscuit cool
All my prayer is you people shouldn't allow any election in Anambra come November. We shall duelly impose a sole Administrator as the governor of Anambra. And to make the case worse , the sole administrator shall be the Hausa/ Fulani the one you hate most. Then you've got no option.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
madapcmod:
As a full blooded Anambrarian, I am Biafran, election will hold in Anambra in Nov, else u give credence to APC to installed a devil in Anambra. We must vote and defend our votes come Nov. That said, we shall continue our Biafra agitation. First thing first, get Biafra first, then do things our way.

Don't behave like arewa youth that gave quit notice when Biafra is yet granted.

..You are stuck in lala land..You 'will continue to agutate for Biafra' how??..You think merely insulting buhari/apc online would actualise Biafra??.. You lots had better use your heads...Arewa are not playing therefore you lots shouldnt as well.

..I am a full-blooded and un-adulterated Anambarian from Njikoka LGA and i support the election boycott even though i do not reside in Anambra...Civil disobedience are legitimate tools employed by aggrieved group if people to register their displeasure..

..This is better than protesting in streets and getting killed by the murderous NA..or even taking up arms to fight the State.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Bimpe29: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kentursky:
I am happy that some of my fellow Anambraians have started seeing what I have been seeing. Nnamdi Kanu should set his state on fire first as the saying charity begins at home goes.

I stand with Nigeria.
Spot on
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Bimpe29: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shame on Nnamdi Kanu and all his gullible supporters. Nice one there.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

Keep deluding yourselves. The guy told you the truth

...abeg smell out of my mentions..bloody afonja.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anyone who believes this crap needs their brains tested, do you know how many old men who goes by the name nnamdi okorafor in my village? grin About 1000 of them, even my Gate man Is called mazi nnamdi okorafor, does that mean my Gate man is the coordinator? of some made up Igbo union, every mazi in Anambra state is claiming to be a head or coordinator of Igbos nowadays perhaps I should get my father to start up his own Igbo coordination he is mazi ezeani Afterall. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by whiskystan: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Homeboiy:
Obiano has failed

U must loose this election

You must the biggest fool ever. Cause a state does not support a misguided tout like Nnamdi u are dragging the Gov. In it. Elections will hold he Nnamdi can't do a shit about it, then alone he will know the force of the federal govt. anu
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Afamed: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mekanze:
Nnamdi kanu just visit end obu gad this afternoon at umuleri anambra state....
And how much has that translated into your account?.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
MasterRahl:
So today is your birthday grin
Happy birthday mama
Thanks
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by CapitalCee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...abeg smell out of my mentions..bloody afonja.

Look at this olodo. You think everybody is a street urchin like you. You are not more an Igbo than I am. Ezi ofia!! Anybody that try to hit sense into your thick empty skull is from another tribe. Anumanu keep deceiving yourself
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by burkingx(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by madapcmod: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You are stuck in lala land..You 'will continue to agutate for Biafra' how??..You think merely insulting buhari/apc online would actualise Biafra??.. You lots had better use your heads...Arewa are not playing therefore you lots shouldnt as well.

..I am a full-blooded and un-adulterated Anambarian from Njikoka LGA and i support the election boycott even though i do not reside in Anambra...Civil disobedience are legitimate tools employed by aggrieved group if people to register their displeasure..

..This is better than protesting in streets and getting killed by the murderous NA..or even taking up arms to fight the State.

You don't get it, boycotting state election only gives APC free hand to install their puppets in alaigbo, d likes of Rocha's who will always oppose any collective decision we make as Igbo's and equally use state and federal might to kill our ppl.

If this election were to b presidential I will support it fully. Agitation is not about insult but creating awareness and letting d whole world see why we r opting out of d zoo. With that, call for referendum will garner momentum and the zoo govt will have no option than to conduct referendum when external powers start pressuring them.

I swear, if we boycott this Anambra election, Ngige, Rochas and APC haters will install an APC govt in Anambra and that's d end of Biafra cos d federal govt will b using d state puppet to arrest notable Igbo's and Biafra arrowheads

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
CapitalCee:

Look at this olodo. You think everybody is a street urchin like you. You are not more an Igbo than I am. Ezi ofia!! Anybody that try to hit sense into your thick empty skull is from another tribe. Anumanu keep deceiving yourself

..You are a bloody afonja with the IQ of a frog if you expect me to believe you and the ingrate you are sucking up to who called Igbos such vile names are Igbos....I can percieve your soured ewedu smell right through my device..clown.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Martin0(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
gypsey:
Anyone who believes this crap needs their brains tested, do you know how many old men who goes by the name nnamdi okorafor in my village? grin About 1000 of them, even my Gate man Is called mazi nnamdi okorafor, does that mean my Gate man is the coordinator? of some made up Igbo union, every mazi in Anambra state is claiming to be a head or coordinator of Igbos nowadays perhaps I should get my father to start up his own Igbo coordination he is mazi ezeani Afterall. grin
hahahahahaha sharp mouth
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sukkot: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
jrusky:
Hahahaha I can't stop laughing oh heaven! Was these not what I said a while ago that this boy called Kanu does not merit it he is a bloody fool and a failure. He left his family in a good environment enjoy UK life and asked some ignorant illiterate here to die for nothing and yet some so called educated a s s holes from my region still follows him like a goat.

I had seen him I had seen his father I had listen to him he is just a confused frustrated fool. His case is so pathetic I'm sure this man will receive all sorts of threatening from those fool called IPOB and I can see some lazy attention seekers here attacking the man calling him Afonja I'm really sorry for you guys your case is a sorry case so anyone who refused to follow a failure like Kanu is now Afonja biko make una go borrow sense small.

I'm surprising that kanu who has no single achievement in life being business, property of his own, not even good education will now be telling me at my age to sit at home I should not open my office or to be telling me to stand and I will stand or telling me to dance and I will dance oh Lord what an insult, who the hell is Kanu I asked again and again? I build my business up to this level and one guy will come and be dictating to me how to live and what to do simply my region was not opportune to be president how does that be my business or how can we become president when Ojukwu took arms against the govt of the land how would they trust us was Azikwe not president before? Instead for us to recall back and lets try to put this things right we went on hate jamboree abusing everybody and hate everybody biko oginni?

Please go and get senses a failure can't lead in fact his look does not even resemble his claimed father I'm not even sure he is a true son of the man in the first place because he looks albino a lot. I'm really upset with this boy like mad who the hell did he think he is? Damn!!!
jrusky ma nigga. you have spoken well my son
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

the truth is bitter...AND YOU ARE THE CHIEF BEAST
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Tecno66: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra Secedes From Biafra
By Kreazetofa Odey - June 30, 201714558

By Okechukwu Obeta, Awka

Source: http://leadership.ng/2017/06/30/anambra-secedes-biafra/
Ojukwu go dey laugh now say wetin me warrior no fit achieve, na you "small boy" wan achieve am.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
madapcmod:

You don't get it, boycotting state election only gives APC free hand to install their puppets in alaigbo, d likes of Rocha's who will always oppose any collective decision we make as Igbo's and equally use state and federal might to kill our ppl.

If this election were to b presidential I will support it fully. Agitation is not about insult but creating awareness and letting d whole world see why we r opting out of d zoo. With that, call for referendum will garner momentum and the zoo govt will have no option than to conduct referendum when external powers start pressuring them.

I swear, if we boycott this Anambra election, Ngige, Rochas and APC haters will install an APC govt in Anambra and that's d end of Biafra cos d federal govt will b using d state puppet to arrest notable Igbo's and Biafra arrowheads

..I understand your points..chai i am getting confused sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Actuarydeji(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra Secedes From Biafra
By Kreazetofa Odey - June 30, 201714558

By Okechukwu Obeta, Awka

Source: http://leadership.ng/2017/06/30/anambra-secedes-biafra/
I am not surprise sha, I no from the beginning that Biafra is a joke. Because Igbo don't have leader to lead them.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sukkot: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
gypsey:
lol come on ma nigga Gypsey dont tell me you are supporting this nigerian third world war ? lmao
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by madapcmod: 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bimpe29:
Shame on Nnamdi Kanu and all his gullible supporters. Nice one there.

Including ur entire lineage
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by sukkot: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You are a bloody afonja with the IQ of a frog if you expect me to believe you and the ingrate you are sucking up to who called Igbos such vile names are Igbos....I can percieve your soured ewedu smell right through my device..clown.
madam please respect the biabia wey dey ya chest

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Wallade(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

He who prays for rain must be prepared for the mud and 'erofo'. If you are planning civil disobedience, then be prepared for the Nigerian Army, Police and Security apparatus. I hope you will live to see a better Nigeria but never a Biafra that remains a dream and perhaps will forever be a dream.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Afamed: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I understand your points..chai i am getting confused sef undecided
Go ahead to boycott. The Hausa / Fulani will automatically become the Governor of Anambra, that's the simply interpretation of the Nigerian constitution when ever there is no election in a state after the expiration of a sitting governor.
Re: Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" by Ngokafor(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wallade:

He who prays for rain must be prepared for the mud and 'erofo'. If you are planning civil disobedience, then be prepared for the Nigerian Army, Police and Security apparatus. I hope you will live to see a better Nigeria but never a Biafra that remains a dream and perhaps will forever be a dream.

..Really?..so Nigerian Army will invade people's homes and murder them for refusing to come out and vote??...Please try and understtand issues before jumping in..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.