Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Because I Am A Woman? I Am Still Human. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Am A Woman? I Am Still Human. (541 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because I Am A Woman? I Am Still Human. by Thisdaymom: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
I think I'm even angry today, so I decided to blog my anger.
I have noticed it is such a hard work being a woman in this part of the world, anything that goes wrong in the family is a woman's fault, it is either she was not careful, sexy, a good cook, bla bla bla bla, well even with all these, If there is anything like next world, I WILL BRIBE GOD TO MAKE ME A WOMAN STILL.
I love being a woman. If you do this one, its wrong, if you do the other one it is wrong also.
Because I am a woman, I am taken from a mans rib, I have no life choices, I have to live for the man, live under and with his choices. NO PROBLEM I AGREE.
Because I am a woman, I have to endure and tolerate everything just to make a man happy, NO PROBLEM I AGREE.
Because I am a woman;
Just for the fact that I'm called woman;

Domestic violence/ abuse; when a woman gets into an argument with a man, and the man hits her; it is her fault, she provoked the man, if she hits the man, she does not have home training and not a good woman, she has no respect for a man, she has guts etc. She is a woman, she is not supposed to do anything but to allow the man hit her and she would in turn go back to the man apologizing for either provoking him and making him hit her or for hitting the man. A woman in lugbe Abuja, recently lost her life to domestic violence.

Infidelity; This one is a serious issue. when a man cheats on his woman, it is the woman's fault, she has to tolerate a cheating man because she is a woman. She is advised to cook better, learn more bedmatics, dress sexy, loose weight, be more romantic, and above all pray harder. And then comes the talk I hate with passion "men are polygamous in nature, all men cheat, men are promiscuous". IF I HEAR. MTCHEWW. When a woman cheats, she is called irresponsible, a lose woman, she has committed an abomination, an atrocity, and should be sent away from her [url][/url] SEE MORE AT http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/06/because-i-am-woman-i-am-human.html
Re: Because I Am A Woman? I Am Still Human. by Cladez(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Am sorry to say this but this is TRASH TRASH and still TRASH.....both gender have their respective problems e.g
if a woman hits a man and he hits back he is labelled a woman beater,a beast etc he should have left her because she is a woman and the weaker gender.And in the case of the man hitting first nobody in this world just hits someone without getting provoked.

Secondely people believe a woman should have everything in life and if she cheats on her man because of money,they blame the man for not being man enough to take care of her.
And also you get to see many NGOs in support of the female genders but how many have you seen in support of their male counterparts?

I don't have the time now if not,i would have countered all your points. THE FEMALES ARE MORE PRIVILEGED THAN THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.

1 Like

Re: Because I Am A Woman? I Am Still Human. by Thisdaymom: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
you are very much entitled to your own opinion........ have you ever heard of a man being thrown out of his house because he cheated, but women are being shown the way out when they cheat, even if the man does not have money to take care of her and she cheats, she will be asked what happened to getting a job or starting a businness, that cheating is not the way out............ so you are saying it is right to hit a woman because she provoked a man? there arE so many NGOs protecting the women gender because of all what they go through in the name of marriage.

Cladez:
Am sorry to say this but this is TRASH TRASH and still TRASH.....both gender have their respective problems e.g
if a woman hits a man and he hits back he is labelled a woman beater,a beast etc he should have left her because she is a woman and the weaker gender.And in the case of the man hitting first nobody in this world just hits someone without getting provoked.

Secondely people believe a woman should have everything in life and if she cheats on her man because of money,they blame the man for not being man enough to take care of her.
And also you get to see many NGOs in support of the female genders but how many have you seen in support of their male counterparts?

I don't have the time now if not,i would have countered all your points. THE FEMALES ARE MORE PRIVILEGED THAN THEIR MALE COUNTERPARTS.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Read 5 Ways & Things To Do In Order To Get Your Man To Marry You / Five {5} Most Surest Places You Can Always Find True Love / The Test Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.