Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam (74359 Views)

My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
it is like a case of searching sternly for something and then after getting it, you then go ahead to look for another way to destroy what you've worked hard to get... shame
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by GuntersChain(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
You didn't read the part that state that when things turned around he starting chasing after everything on skirt including widows.

Lightening:

He didn't necessarily do that to spite the supportive wife. Some people are just paedophiliacs. It is a type of madness.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by OliviaYolanda: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
conji

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Sleyanya1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ungrateful man.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by jhudit(f): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Daboomb:

[s]The man did wrong and to sleep with a 13yr old is really reprehensible, though l find this story to be "Made-Up" by the femminazzi crew. ALWAYS TRYING TO DEMONIZE MEN.

All the long story about "funding his business" is just to extract leverage and sympathy! grin grin

Having said that, the woman has the right to opt out of the marriage, that remains her right and choice.

Where l have "issues' are:

1.) Claiming the children as her "exclusive property": The children belong to both parties. That the man misbehaved does not deny him the right to his children

2.) Running away to another place (without the husbands knowlege) with the children: Women need to understand that this is KIDNAP.
You cant run away with the children UNLESS a competent court has granted you EXCLUSIVE CUSTODY of the children.

Maybe this story was written to 'fly a kite', that Women own the children of a marriage. Sorry, dead wrong and Dead on Arrival.

One must also wonder why is it that "THE CHILDREN" are denied any say, in whether they feel more comfortable continuing to stay with their dad or want to run-away with their Mother?

Women just take the children, not because they actually love the children more or can take good care of them (as she will soon run to court now and start shouting "neglect", and that she wants Child Support money! ) ...........but because they see and know it as an EMOTIONAL PUNISHMENT for the man and to use the children as a Weapon and means of extorting money from the estranged husband

The Man should report her at the nearest Police station and declare his children KIDNAPPED; Then seek a Court order to arrest the "Kidnapper", anywhere she is found. undecided[/s]

It's not by force to comment.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by buffalowings: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Islie:

who be this

The one and only nwamkaipe

Don't vex
His brain dey touch today.

grin
2moro he may be alright

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Gamusgamus: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Bambela(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
that is not the best
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by otokx(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
There are a lot of social issues we have to face in Nigeria.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Skmoda360(m): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
see as this man just Bleep up but at the end of the day they will settle if there is still iota of love between them.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Only in a twisted place filled with twisted people will a pedophile like you advice another pedophile to go report his wife to the police for running away with his kids
Any sane person should know that he belongs in prison for sexual assault and should be nowhere near children ever again in his life.
You disgusting things.

Daboomb:

The man did wrong and to sleep with a 13yr old is really reprehensible, though l find this story to be "Made-Up" by the femminazzi crew. ALWAYS TRYING TO DEMONIZE MEN.

All the long story about "funding his business" is just to extract leverage and sympathy! grin grin

Having said that, the woman has the right to opt out of the marriage, that remains her right and choice.

Where l have "issues' are:

1.) Claiming the children as her "exclusive property": The children belong to both parties. That the man misbehaved does not deny him the right to his children

2.) Running away to another place (without the husbands knowlege) with the children: Women need to understand that this is KIDNAP.
You cant run away with the children UNLESS a competent court has granted you EXCLUSIVE CUSTODY of the children.

Maybe this story was written to 'fly a kite', that Women own the children of a marriage. Sorry, dead wrong and Dead on Arrival.

One must also wonder why is it that "THE CHILDREN" are denied any say, in whether they feel more comfortable continuing to stay with their dad or want to run-away with their Mother?

Women just take the children, not because they actually love the children more or can take good care of them (as she will soon run to court now and start shouting "neglect", and that she wants Child Support money! ) ...........but because they see and know it as an EMOTIONAL PUNISHMENT for the man and to use the children as a Weapon and means of extorting money from the estranged husband

The Man should report her at the nearest Police station and declare his children KIDNAPPED; Then seek a Court order to arrest the "Kidnapper", anywhere she is found. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:
You see
When they wont learn REVERSE cowgirl position
Why he no go cheat .. housemaid must be giving him d real deal

Prudes up n down hence high rate of cheating ...
Are you fvcking stupid?
My goodness!

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
I give up.
Y'all need massive mental rehabilitation.
It's really depressing that mentally ill people like you don't get the help you need.
You think this is normal because you're african? If this is what Africa stands for, I detach myself.

So disgusting I want to puke.
ELKHALIFAISIS:
if I were him I will never look for my wife or the children, we are Africans and African men are polygamous in nature and have right to have as many wives as they want , who will manage 1 soup for the rest of his life marriage is not necessity , let him go and take those children from her, in Africa culture man owned the children, she have no fvcking right to took the children along, if she is tired of the married let her go ,but leave the children with the father, even in due time the children will look for their father because there is nothing sweet pass fatherly love,

2 Likes

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Skmoda360(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sharp man...

He is scared of contracting something from the small maid.
Because the days are bad...and the preek must be safe.

But the girl is upset he is not giving her 'raw'.

#TeamSkinToSkin.
guy bet why you?
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:

!
shocked where have u been ! How is the family
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by TinaAnita(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
PaperLace:

Hello? Before commenting_ THE GIRL IS 13! THEREFORE;
1. The man is a paedophile.
1a. He is guilty of statutory rape.
2. He should be tried for the above first, every other can come later.

This is why some women don't believe in hustling with a man, and some don't want their man to get wealthy. So many men like Osieme _the moment they become wealthy, they go haywire.

Honestly....It's so regrettable
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by abdulkayus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls 18 years old girl in the north is a great grand mum, in the north 6 year old girl is a chick for dem alhajis so don't confuse us,

Easy with the lies nahhhh abeg. I have stayed in the North for long for me to know them well. No one marry a 6 years old gal. Yes, dey do marry young gals especially 17,18,19 and above. The era of them marrying gals as young as 13 or 14 is almost nt existing again
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by DWJOBScom(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
just like househelps i saw carrying a close friend's twin - one for each of them and they were both hot and sexy.

Fair fully endowed things. I hope to speak to him sha about it and tell him the dangers as it may not be him only . Boys in the neighborhood will chyke and of course they will agree and provide much needed information to them and so on and so forth
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Skmoda360(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
I give up.
It's really depressing that mentally ill people like you don't get the help you need.
You think this is normal because you're african? If this is what Africa stands for, I detach myself.

why are you using that particular word "all"? Not all men ok
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
I give up.

weak specie gerrout of here, nah ur type be man for house while ur husband the woman
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lalas247:

shocked where have u been ! How is the family
Good thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
jhudit:

It's not by force to comment.
same goes to you too tongue, you didn't have comment.
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
cococandy:
I give up.

Another men hating comment, " Y'all" includes your brothers, father and uncles too i guess. that's if you have any tongue
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
weak specie gerrout of here, nah ur type be man for house while ur husband the woman
If my husband being a woman means he doesn't go about molesting minors and claiming his African heritage allows him to do so, then I'm glad I married a 'woman'

FOH slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Skmoda360:

Who's talking about a man or some men or all men at all in this thread.

Touchy much?

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by cococandy(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
Skmoda360:

Who's talking about a man or some men or all men at all in this thread.

Touchy much?

I was referring to the retardz I've been quoting who were blabbing rubbish.
Funny you should immediately assume it has something to do with all men.

Maybe just maybe that should tell you something

1 Like

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by amshigida: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
Let's all now believe that sin has no boundaries wether north or south
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by brosammy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
"Afibisolore Oko" an ingrate husband
Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
The sins of hiring a child has caught up with both you and your husband.

1. You deserve prison for enslaving a child

2. Your husband deserves prison for enslaving a child and death for pedophilia

The system really has failed us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
SICK PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
it's official Nigeria is really a zoo the way people support evil here on nairaland and beyond is frightening.
from free Evans to sympathizing with pedophiles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.